That Moment When 3

Guinness beer :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

She swallows :smiling_imp:

1 Like

TMW you see your students grow far past what they thought they could.

7 Likes

Beautiful isn’t it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I. Fucking. Dig.

2 Likes

That moment when I forgot to book off Bog Veles’s holiday, so suddenly when I look at my schedule, for the first time since I began working here on November 2, I am only scheduled for four days and have Bog Veles’ day off.

I call shenanigans.

Slava Velesu!
Slava Bogum!

2 Likes

That moment when you Galdr FEHU for money and you get your more expensive shit for cheap, an upcoming 14$ refund and several tattoo coupons.

I FUCKING LOVE THE GODS.

2 Likes

This was immediately after too.

1 Like

Tmw your magical voice is getting stronger indeed

3 Likes

Have you got to the point where you rouse so much power, that the omnipotence can be felt in each vocal sound.

So much power that your actual voice alters without trying to manipulate your voice.
Got you speaking like Darth Vader and shit :joy:

3 Likes

Keep in mind, the tattoo I plan on getting, was Norse in nature. So that’s just fuck great. I’m very happy. It was also for the same tattoo shop I plan on getting it from.

1 Like

Very close
When I balance my elements, the voice gets a lot deeper
Still working on the physical effects tho

1 Like

I’m trying to make the ground shake with the sound :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You are SO finding your grooove with this, it makes my heart sing! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Tmw you think “oh yeah”

5 Likes

So I was in class right? And my first pair of wireless headphones were dying so I was gonna plug in the second pair, since we are allowed to do that.

I was listening to my Norse tribal music. But I am very tired. I kept coming in and out of waking states while I couldn’t tell if it was me or not, something was saying “you’re gonna regret that”.

So I put my head down and the music plays out loud for a brief moment on full blast, scaring me into waking up and now I definitely can’t sleep

The gods said “fuck you vulture, wake up and get the damn diploma” lol

6 Likes

TMW you’ve done something horrible :pensive::weary:

2 Likes

You alright?

1 Like

Have to be really

3 Likes

Alright
 well I’m good at healing flesh if that is needed and maybe certain kinds of existential crisis.

3 Likes