That Moment When 3

Too funny

That moment when you realize you just looove to do rituals or ceremonial magick… :slight_smile:

TMW OH baby, let me down this love for you, you sexy beast! :heart_eyes_cat:

Try not to read negative material, stay away from negative people and don’t think negative thoughts, as doing this things will lower your self-esteem and drag you down.
It’s not always possible to follow this advice; but one must at least try.

Tmw
You know it’s gonna be a good night when you open your beer and it foams out the top :sunglasses:

But what kinda beer?

Tmw hearing lady Eva talk this way makes you blush
blush blush

Guinness beer :ok_hand::sunglasses:

She swallows :smiling_imp:

TMW you see your students grow far past what they thought they could.

Beautiful isn’t it :ok_hand:

I. Fucking. Dig.

That moment when I forgot to book off Bog Veles’s holiday, so suddenly when I look at my schedule, for the first time since I began working here on November 2, I am only scheduled for four days and have Bog Veles’ day off.

I call shenanigans.

Slava Velesu!
Slava Bogum!

That moment when you Galdr FEHU for money and you get your more expensive shit for cheap, an upcoming 14$ refund and several tattoo coupons.

I FUCKING LOVE THE GODS.

This was immediately after too.

Tmw your magical voice is getting stronger indeed

Have you got to the point where you rouse so much power, that the omnipotence can be felt in each vocal sound.

So much power that your actual voice alters without trying to manipulate your voice.
Got you speaking like Darth Vader and shit :joy:

Keep in mind, the tattoo I plan on getting, was Norse in nature. So that’s just fuck great. I’m very happy. It was also for the same tattoo shop I plan on getting it from.

Very close
When I balance my elements, the voice gets a lot deeper
Still working on the physical effects tho

I’m trying to make the ground shake with the sound :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: