That Moment When 3

Tmw you dont want to make a whole thread but want to discuss.
THAT being said… anyone work with Heimdall?! His energy makes me feel like I drank a CBD infused cup of tea. Very soothing.

3 Likes

That moment when you are seriously considering astrally stabbing a spirit who thinks it’s funny to refuse to stop touching you…

2 Likes

Incubus?

download

2 Likes

:joy:

I did that once, astral stabbing, to Amaymon of all spirits, because he was fucking with my, at the time, girlfriend and she didn’t want him bothering her. He tried to fuck with me in retaliation, but I just started stabbing some more… I did it with what can only be described as a blade of holy fire. He didn’t fuck with me or or her any more after that.

2 Likes

That moment when you spot the winner of this week’s “Only On BALG Forum” award! :rofl:

4 Likes

If you are a warrior in anyway shape or form than Heimdall is in the background waiting :ok_hand:
Work with him

1 Like

lololololol classic
That holy fire
Works every time :joy:

1 Like

I’m not saying he took it like a bitch, but he didn’t even try to defend himself against it, or if he did try I hit him too hard and fast for him to mount a proper defense against it. I don’t doubt that if he got serious, it would have ended differently, but I also think he may be a bit of a masochist.

1 Like

Ooh shots fired
Amaymon sharpens sword

1 Like

Tmw
Asenath Mason is a fine piece of Adept, English, Draconian, mmm mm fuck, nevermind :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

TMW my cousin asked if I want to check out Kazaar or Dharkan and I stare at her confused because I think she’s talking about some Entities but she’s not into the Occult, only to find out she’s talking about coffee…

8 Likes

Too funny

1 Like

That moment when you realize you just looove to do rituals or ceremonial magick… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

TMW OH baby, let me down this love for you, you sexy beast! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Try not to read negative material, stay away from negative people and don’t think negative thoughts, as doing this things will lower your self-esteem and drag you down.
It’s not always possible to follow this advice; but one must at least try.

Tmw
You know it’s gonna be a good night when you open your beer and it foams out the top :sunglasses:

1 Like

But what kinda beer?

1 Like

Tmw hearing lady Eva talk this way makes you blush
blush blush

1 Like