That Moment When 3

Tmw

You come in from being outside: No activity, environment is normal, no clouds

You do a simple candle ritual for money And step back outside: Winds rushing, really odd cloud formations, the sky is a mixture of dark purple/midnight blue/red

What the hell man :joy:

5 Likes

Tmw you feel like you can’t do anything at all related to music even though you know you have the ability

3 Likes

Tmw some deep Gnosis on Satan and his connections to the Underworld hits you
insert mind blown emoji

4 Likes

tmw you realize there’s essentially going to be a barely closed wound in the shape of a pentagram on your chest when you go to the halloween party…

6 Likes

Tmw you realize Lilith dropped a group of Mormon boys by your doorstep, literally, and they can’t stop coming by.

Well well looks like we are going to have some fun this Halloween :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Gods, i wanna strangle the IT-idiots who caused my issues with amazon.

~There is no such thing as ‘support’ at their website, just some zombies
responding to your emails with “computers says NO”
over and over again, and acting like you are some complete fool,
like suggesting that you misspelled something, even though your data HAS NOT CHANGED since over two years.

2 Likes

And… Thus the reason I work alone.

1 Like

There is someone in my area that is making plushies of Baphomet, and cute versions of the Norse pantheon.

Including goddess Hel, as well as Medusa, Thor, and Odin.

3 Likes

What’s the best Halloween pranks to scare tf out of those little bastards :thinking: :joy::joy::joy::heart:

3 Likes

TMW you wanna make sense in your first ever TMW post, but you don’t :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the occult for you.

1 Like

images

3 Likes

how about an illusion so that everytime you draw a pentagram in the air with some sort of statt
and speak something like “by the power of ravioli, give this bitch some chili heat!”
and then the girl you aim on will collapse to the floor, spurting and moaning, til she faints

people will be puzzled, i ashure you

EDIT: oh wait…its about kids? uhm…
then make them believe that every tree is trying to kill them, or… IDK…
im not the best person to give such advice :sob:

can you let them be chased by spongebob with a knife?

2 Likes

What do you think about this pronounciation?

1 Like

How to make coffee:

Take a mug/glass/whatever
Pour some wine
Chug your wine
Proceed making coffee as usual

6 Likes

TMW flies are everywhere, and they mysteriously keep coming from out of nowhere.

50/50 chance it’s Beelzebub

5 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Tmw you realize experiencenally that the only differences between fiction and channeled myth is practical application. :alien:

As i type this my brain is outlining concepts from various media and myth. Some i was drawn too and other lead to dig into by spirits which at the time made no fucking sense. Once i can make sense of it i may make a detailed post on it :dragon:

whisper of mouth/ SHOUT OF THE SOUL
download%20(3)

3 Likes

Missed you @JezebelleMoon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:heart: Phil Hine wrote about the concept of “mythos magic” in the Pseudonomikon :smiley_cat: