That Moment When 3

But this is like the upteenth-millionth time… :joy:

2 Likes

…Welcome to the Occult…! :rofl:

2 Likes

I wished that we had some disaster… that would be some interesting times…
Dresden cut off from the rest of the world, wrol and some really intense shit hitting the fan…
weeks of months which would test if we could earn our lifes … and dont forget the lack of distractions from magic.

…once the streets would be cleaned up for traffic, the city would recover,
but they wouldnt know what had spread in the time of total isolation :stuck_out_tongue:

But i guess the gods wouldnt be so kind to grant me that wish :frowning:

2 Likes

What tasty things did you do? :stuck_out_tongue:
~tell me! it got me excitet :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been sorta not very active for a very long time, so I didn’t really see her when I popped in to say a thing or two and pop back out.

3 Likes

Well it’s always nice to see you pop in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was nice chit chating with you last night in the dreamland, you can pop up whenever you like! You know who you are! :wink:

4 Likes

I totally understand :wink:

2 Likes

TMW the universe keeps sending your way men with double your age. Thanks by I’ll pass…? :unamused:

5 Likes

TMW the booze your boss gave you is burning a hole into your lung <3

3 Likes

That moment when you finally read 18k posts on BALG; still have to read on to get the all so elusive regular status.

4 Likes

tmw you see these adorable guys only after you finished off your black wool XD NEED

9d326ac8eb8a14b7e1a0f98673e82673

9 Likes

Tmw when ya snatch up some new books on norse and rune shamanism :yum: gonna devour and start applying. Storms of lunacy and transformations abound. :tornado:

4 Likes

Tmw you can do it gurl​:joy::joy::heart:

2 Likes

Tmw ya decide to do go see venom 3d and there is like 4 people here :joy: epic

5 Likes

That Moment When you tell a black guy he’s acting like a basic white bitch and he cries :roll_eyes: if the uggs fit then wear em :+1:

7 Likes

Tmw you have no idea what you are carving but it is either going to have a creepy beauty to it or just be the stuff of nightmares when you are done lol.

7 Likes

:rofl: priceless

2 Likes

That moment when you have a perfect Halloween scenario;

So you set up your Halloween decorations outside your house, then you decide to summon a demon to scare the little children who walk by. Perfect plan but when you go to the bathroom and come back outside you see children laughing and playing in your yard.
You hear all the children talking about the man with blue wings.
Their parents rush them away from your house.

thank you lucifer :imp:

Lol… Just came to me.

5 Likes

Tmw sony did good on the creepy :rofl: also is it bad that how they have the symbiote dipicted similar to how my brain visualizes darkness as an energy? :thinking: their effects guy should stay outta my head… It isn’t safe in there for no one :rofl:

1 Like