That Moment When 3

Awe @Borgy . Thanks :black_heart:

2 Likes

No clue been years since i ever checked out that book. I didn’t click with me so i moved on. In this case it has more to do with the receptive energetic nature of humans in general than trying to connect things piece meal into a seemingly coherent system.

2 Likes

TMW you make spiritual connection only to have them cut off, for unknown reasons, just today. Weird. Does that happen a lot to occult practitioners?! :roll_eyes::persevere::disappointed_relieved::thinking::worried::crying_cat_face:

Depends how experienced you are. When you are first starting out making connections you can expect you senses and ability to link to them to be a bit fuzzy and cut off at random times until you through practice you properly develop it. As you work more and more with such connections they will grow more consistent and reliable. It just means you have to do it more to train those faculties.

2 Likes

Yep that would make sense, although I’m not new to this exactly. Just stopped for a long time. Maybe they don’t like white stones, just added them to my table and boom , they left. lol guess protecting myself worked, as I did not evoke any beings recently to my knowledge. :joy:

2 Likes

Well if you haven’t practiced in a long time you are probably going to be a little rusty at first. Might be the stones depending what they are you might have to compensate for the energy they put out to see through especially if they are heavily charged. When I set up my table to support a small nexus point it started putting out a lot of energy and in terms of my astral sight it was like having to look past the glare of the sun at first until I tuned it in right to not be blinded by the radiance. I think brighter colored stones are more likely to put out that type of energy. Try removing them and seeing if that helps if so then you know you just have to train you mind to take the extra energy into account and you can quickly add them back and work with it.

2 Likes

Yah thanks, they are very energetic, could feel it when I first touched them today for the first time. Wow. Lots of energy straight from Gaia herself I’m sure! I’ll get to know them soon enough. Thanks again. :blush:

2 Likes

No problem and good luck. Depending how you react with them I find a good way to bond with some stones is to just put them under my pillow and let them influence my dreams.

3 Likes

i think, its like a alternative to that theistic or overly “godly” approach to entities.
~you dont try to delude yourself with believing that you “command” these entities,
and you dont necessarily need sigils to contact them, the maddening thing is that they are everywhere.

3 Likes

This whole idea of having to “impose will” or “dominate,” the spirits you work with is pretty much isolated to systems anchored in monotheistic traditons. If you dig into the more ancient polytheistic ones you will find the spiritual workers of these various traditions work in concery with the various powers and entites of their practice.

6 Likes

That moment when you say Biscuit to your dog and instantly his ears perk up and he looks at you with a taste for one of those tasty treats.
How adorable.

2 Likes

Tmw you listen to a recording of yourself and you sound like
SY355

6 Likes

Lol @Micah

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA! Proof please :joy:

3 Likes

TMW, reading again I AM’s Solar Grounding, you find it similar to one of the first dreams you had in your life: disturbing… you are big, have your feet on two parked cars, and traffic moves under you.

3 Likes

Hmmmm

8bcad8f505be89b6084318a70084a542

6 Likes

TMW you watch Black magick course from EA Koetting in public and some dude behind you pulls a huge 4 inches silver crucifix from under his shirt and wears it on top.
:joy:

8 Likes

i allmost wish my area would be more religious …its sounds like fun scaring those suckers :heart:

Or maybe i will regret those words, as a potential apartment lies close to a baptist church and a mosque…great.

3 Likes

That moment when you are banned from a discord server for no reason without warning, even though it is a server that you had a hand in the starting of.

1 Like

I love that we are doing the same thing except I’m doing it with Azazel specifically, an aspect of Saturn.

4 Likes