That Moment When 3

Tmw you see a chapter in a book called “Troll cat” and the first thing that pops into your head is “Aren’t all cats trolls?
Turns out its a type of golem//familiar…Made from wood shavings, blood and with Satan’s (or Odin’s, hell, probably any darker deity will do) assistance.

2 Likes

At what point does a witch perform surgery?

1 Like

TMW you have a great sex dream where a bi-curious hot guy ditches his girlfriend to let you suck him off in the bathroom.

Slava Bogum!

5 Likes

Tmw once again the shitheads at Matkahuolto decide to deliver my package 3 km away instead of 500 meters, despite me having specified the closer delivery point :rage:

4 Likes

That moment when you are writing a song to a spirit and the flashlight that’s hanging from my arm starts spinning violently like a pendulum in a circle saying yes

2 Likes

What are they saying yes to?

1 Like

i was under the impression “yes i love it keep going”

2 Likes

Alright! If they like it it must be good.

1 Like

TMW Discernment is my filter and the mesh is very fine.
Seeing some serious BS.

4 Likes

TMW you’re dancing to EDM music and the song gets a little sexy with your dance only to turn around and find a certain gatekeeper standing there watching :flushed:

8 Likes

Tmw you see Koetting has a video on makeup (or glamors, whatever)
coming up in 14 hours :thinking:

6 Likes

I always felt the black magick side of ASMR was a logical next direction for BALG. :black_heart: :kiss:

5 Likes

Micah is a …:bomb::bomb::bomb::boom::dash:
I don’t wanna say it.
Purp

4 Likes

8 Likes

That thumb nail though. Gotta hand it to him, not a bad Marilyn Manson cosplay

4 Likes

I think the one important thing is that we never let him live this down

4 Likes

I don’t have a notification for a make up … glamour tutorial :confused:

5 Likes

Never…

2 Likes

Well, he is a forum member as well as owner, so we have to be somewhat on the side of politeness, that said…

gothic_face

Silver is more flattering tbqh, here’s a great example. :man_shrugging:

Black lipstick brings out epic levels of resting bitch-face in most people. :black_heart:

(TMW I just went to find an old photo I remembered and then google David Bowie to be helpful, a couple of minutes I will never get back… enough BALG for me right now! :astonished: )

8 Likes

TMW you should be sleeping but your wide awake

6 Likes