That Moment When 3

Lmao! :joy:
I am very much alive and well

It was a decoy :smirk:

3 Likes

Pastor Mboro in South Africa. Its actually a pretty amusing story. He also went to heaven in 2016 and got in deep doo doo for selling photos of heaven.

3 Likes

I am aware of him.
Tsk tsk
Shouldn’t have infringed on Jehovah’s copywright :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, those African Christians are crazy in a fun way. Many of them have serious power, like Prophet Passion. Someone came to him and said that they’re wallet was stolen and then “God” gave him the thief’s name, address, and phone number and the guy was able to get his wallet back.

3 Likes

I heard he was the main character in 50 Shades of Christianity

4 Likes

I’m surprised Disney hasn’t bought that already

5 Likes

Yeah his name is stupid.

4 Likes

Tmw you turn a bad day around :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I’m more interested in the beer and french fries. Although the potatoes look good and the corn appears to be steemed which is my favorite.

2 Likes

That moment when…you almost get hit by a car while in the middle of a crosswalk :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Injured?

1 Like

No, my reflexes are pretty good so I pulled myself back in time. The fucker wasn’t paying attention and if I had taken a mere two more steps, he would have knocked me down.

8 Likes

Almost is good. Way better than actually getting hit.:thinking:

4 Likes

Sings Two steps From Hell
Stay safe out here

4 Likes

Tmw Methsan, The Demon Of Poison, gives you a recipe for Baneful/Magical Chemical Warfare using smoke bombs :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Night guys, I have something to do.

3 Likes

That moment when you realize for the I don’t even know anymore-th time that Belial touches everything… I can’t decide whether, I’m amazed, confused, or just really really want to know how he does it.

6 Likes

TMW you laugh at reading a freezer-spell and cow-tongue spell FAIL:

A woman tried to cast black magic spells on police and doctors after carrying out genital mutilation on her three-year-old daughter, a court heard.

The little girl’s Ugandan mother, 37, and Ghanaian father, 43, allegedly enlisted a ‘witch’ to help them carry out the surgery at a filthy flat in east London.

Police investigating the case discovered cow’s tongues bound with wire and nails in the defendant’s freezer as part of a black magic ritual, the court heard.

Officers also found 40 limes and other pieces of fruit, which had pieces of paper stuffed inside containing names, including that of the former Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders.

According to the spells, those named would ‘freeze their mouths’ and ‘shut up’, the court heard.

9 Likes

When amateurs and imbeciles attempt magick.

5 Likes

Stretching herself a bit thin? Wonder what spirits she (possibly pretended to) worked with. Or if she herself knew she was a scam artist. :thinking:

3 Likes