That Moment When 3

I know them feels, baby girl. I know them well.

6 Likes

TMW u’re tired, but still won’t go to sleep. TMW u ask urself Now what? U established u can communicate with them. What next? TMW u realize just maybe all the reasons darkness attracted u are not reasons anymore. TMW u ask urself what ur new reason/s are 4 favoring the darkness…that moment u are the darkness.

3 Likes

TMW you find out that your boss lurks around incognito on the same information sources as you do (under a different identity, too.).
Now he knows that I know and I know that he knows.
We exchanged knowing glances.

8 Likes

Previously on, Life Of An Oddnan
We exchanged knowing glances

This episode on, Life Of An Oddnan
Then you all met in the office and he shut the blinds from prying eyes and pulled you close, whispering in your ear…
You’re. Fired.

5 Likes

record scratch
Yup, that’s me.
You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

5 Likes

Tmw its a cheat day, but your not sure what to eat…Maybe a burger with fries and a salad? Plus a beer of course. And strawberries and whipped cream for desert.

5 Likes

I was on HH and happened to be talking to someone in the comments when they gave away who they were and that was my boss! After 4 months I confronted him and this is what happened:

3 Likes

Que 80’s song

1 Like

I’m laughing my ass off right now!

TMW you try to meet your spirit guides in a lucid dream and you meet PSY instead!

Gagnam style??

9 Likes

I’d be so happy. PSY is a motherfucking legend.

4 Likes

Tmw you listen to ea’s new video and start to think he’s stretching a bit, even by marketing standards.

4 Likes

That moment when you have to bite your tongue in public to prevent you snarling out the phrase. “If you don’t lay off my fucking nipples, I swear I’ll punch you in the dick!” Followed by a sigh and the knowledge that there’s no way to explain to any non magick users that you’re not schizophrenic, you’re just fighting with a familiar that likes to bite to get their point across.

This is met with a sense of satisfaction and another painful nip as you put down the candy and grumble.

6 Likes

That moment when you watch an animoo where quantum mechanics are basically magick… And it gives you ideas.

I love my job. Between customers I can watch movies and shit.

4 Likes

That moment a voice wakes u up from ur sleep just b4 u chocked on popcorn husks cuz u fell asleep watching a show with popcorn in ur mouth. TMW I, still half asleep, sensed a figure in front of me, and see one to my right. It was too vivid.

4 Likes

Seems like you love spooky things such as Devils messing with you. Did you actually physically see them?

4 Likes

@Meowlix Yes. It was right there. Almost got on here to ask someone to scan what entity was around me.

2 Likes

I was laughing for probably more than 10 minutes straight. It was a cheerful dream and Psy is a very energetic dude :grin: But I doubt he’s my spirit guide! I guess he’s working on a new album because I was listening (what was supposed to be) his new unreleased song, well woohoo me I guess :joy:

3 Likes

Tmw “ brujeria “ is acceptable because it’s tradition but black magic is not. I did NOT see this shit coming. Cross the line and see what happens.

7 Likes

I have been secretly helping a girl heal from that as well

4 Likes

TMW that familiar that was gifted by demons is filling and blowing your mind of intuitive visions of rituals and feelings and knowladge

4 Likes