That Moment When 3

Lucky you…

Mexican. I ate mexican today(yesterday technically) Fried chicken, onion, rye, full grain rice, some sprouts and very hot sauce in a tortilla. Was delicious. Surprising amount of calories though. Especially when accompanied by a pint of beer

4 Likes

A very temporary solution. Its 8 pm soon where you live too

2 Likes

I’m done! Back to Grub Hub!
images

4 Likes

True, but it still gives two full hours to stuff your face :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And that’s all you need… except for flight times…

2 Likes

Dangit

2 Likes

I need a plane to travel through the time zones. Beat the system.

2 Likes

Or live on the border so you could switch sides of the house.

2 Likes

I just shot a wolf in the ass with a tranq arrow and now it wants to tear apart my foes

1 Like

2 Likes

No problem. I’ll be interested to see how well it works out side if it’s original current

2 Likes

Technically, since time is all in your perception, all you need to do is turn your clocks back a few hours and voila! you are living in a new time zone.

3 Likes

Hold up… your saying when I have to leave I could just change the clocks back and hence I would never leave?

1 Like

I wish that worked for mornings when I’m really tired.

2 Likes

Tmw bae falls on the ice and instead of sympathy all you can do is point out her grooming habits :joy:

4 Likes

Tmw you have found yourself and feel like you are finally home. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
I am Satan
Fully.
Finally.
I am at Peace

6 Likes

TMW your patron randomly stabs you in your dream.
TMW you both laugh about it.

6 Likes

uh oh. I saw on Facebook that some evangelist went to hell and killed Satan. Either youre dead or he killed the wrong bloke. Head count!!!

5 Likes

TMW you need a nap.

2 Likes