That Moment When 3

Tmw your grandma is dead.
It’s done
8:20 A.M.

5 Likes

TMW you just jump into a clothing store to fetch some stuff but a lady is mistaking you for a shop assistant and you’re ending up “selling” her a whole outfit.

6 Likes

TMW a human makes you step one step further away from humanity than ever. heart hardens

5 Likes

Kill them. Do it.

5 Likes

haha. He doesn’t rate more energy than a few hours of me being irritated AF. Prolly not even that. Nothing a block button won’t cure.

5 Likes

That moment when you chant a demon’s enn in a lucid dream and feel the entire area around you shaking violently in response, but don’t see him appear anywhere. Eventually you move on to the usual oneironautical pastimes of flying and kinky sex, only to notice just as you’re “finishing” with the latter that said demon was there watching the whole time to his great amusement. :anguished::rofl:

5 Likes

Tmw you finish charging your universal circle (crappy diy edition) with blood. Now I just need to (gently) paint over the symbols with blood ink.

3 Likes

Not as fun but yea. True.
rests chin on fist

3 Likes

Tmw it’s storytime again
Set: Origins
Contacts Quinton Tarantino for production :joy:

4 Likes

TMW the dreams won’t leave you alone :angry:

4 Likes

images%20(21)
Just done pretty awesome expirience

4 Likes

That moment when…you have a beer in your hand :beer:

4 Likes

TMW you do this powerful spiritual bath and you debate if you should put blood in the water.

After I consecrated, charged and activated the bath, I stood on something and blood began gushing lots of blood out of my foot.

Put my foot in the bath, blood perfectly swirls around the gems like a bloody serpent damn.

4 Likes

LMAO - I can totally just imagine him standing there smirking, eye brow slightly raised, arms folded :laughing:

2 Likes

Depending on the demon the expression could be something else. :smirk:

2 Likes

You good?

1 Like

TMW the meme thread is dying.

i am now writing a ritual channeling it and azazel jumps and says “this rite is priceless” :joy::joy::joy:
i am now crying

2 Likes

When a spirit mentions the great flood, and you think they are referencing biblical history and the nephilim. Later that night your washer drainage pipe backs up and floods your living room. All I heard upon discovery of this was “I told you so…”

5 Likes

Tmw the Chakra Pendant you have lost, thrown away, and got take from you so many times comes back to you yet again…even though it hasn’t really did shit for you

Time to cleanse it and consecrate it yet again :expressionless:

3 Likes