That Moment When 3

TMW, after a particularly bad work argument, you make holy water to cleanse out your team room (everyone else was at lunch) and while you are sprinkling water and exorcising you notice your Iraqi friend pop his head in the room.

And all you can think to say is, “Fuck the jinn, am I right?”

4 Likes

I haven’t done yoga in a long time but I still have it…it being “somewhat” flexibility. haha.

2 Likes

Aye, yup, joined about a two weeks ago, seems chill

2 Likes

Hold that position for a bit
Will arrive in a few :ok_hand::rofl:

3 Likes

Seems very white lighty too :joy:

2 Likes

Haha ya lol, thats why Im not that active on it, not my style you know?

1 Like

Oh you! :joy: :heart:

2 Likes

Someone asking you when will azazel fully materialize and he brings up e.a poltergeist video

TMW self righteous Xtians are getting on my last damn nerve.

2 Likes

Tmw check your circle and find out no paint leaked through…So you tempt fate and draw this on the other side

Though I should probably redo it with actual paint :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You could always embroider it for long lasting beauty?

1 Like

That sounds like a lot of work…and I would have to choose which circle to keep. The paints lasted well enough on the other side, only problem being washing.

1 Like

I may find myself ambitious enough to hand embroider a circle this year. It would be easier if I had a sewing machine so I could stitch the hem though. Maybe a round tablecloth for a base would work.

1 Like

Mine used to be a square tablecloth…It was on sale and there were no round ones to be found. I actually have a sewing machine but I never figured out how to use it. I sew pretty fast by hand anyway if I need to

1 Like

That moment when someone sends you a video link and the video is “Mr Hands.”

I was just going to heat up some nice creamy winter vegetable soup, I think I may delay eating now for… a while. :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Why???

3 Likes

In hindsight, googling this to see what it is, was in fact not the best decision I’ve ever made. It’s lunchtime here as well

6 Likes

If that makes you feel better, he will never eat again :joy:

4 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust, and a hearty Hi - yo , Silver , away!

:+1::smiley:
1 Like