That Moment When 3

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I have that with birthdays. ‘Everybody shut up now’ :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

Know the drill they only get stronger

3 Likes

TMW a god tells you his very nefarious long term plan to punish a person. #damn #savage #ok

2 Likes

Just wanted to share. Passion of the Christ. I love the last part of our Dutch rapper #Brainpower:

1 Like

He does this at a discussion table :wink: on tv:

1 Like

Tmw you learn first hand that 1 entites not bound to linear time have an abundance of patience, and if they decide to make of point of their presence on the physical plane that have their own ways of doing it :joy:

Was getting ready to look up in on a spirit when i got a short visit 4 i have worked for in the past. Immediately after all 4 of their names showed up on the search page when i went was looking up info even though there was no clear for them to show up on the search :rofl:

6 Likes

:joy: :grin:

1 Like

That moment when someone tries to scam you out of $1400 but doesn’t know you work with one of the most forcible attorneys in the state. Sleep tight benighted one :black_heart:

6 Likes

Lololololololol!
When the player gets played :joy::metal:

2 Likes

TMW my eye spies a spy.

1 Like

Tmw it feels like a giant snake is slithering through your whole body trying to get out
What the fuck is this shit :thinking:

1 Like

After listening to an extensive collection of bullshit:
“ Can you please send your proposal to my attorney digitally and cc me please?”

Ignoramous notices we have the same email domain and everything got settled quickly :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

3 Likes

DIS…

1 Like

Mother fucker :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like you are taking a shit

4 Likes

I assumed he was just having an evening in with his boyfriend

2 Likes

That moment when…you have a spicy chorizo burrito and churros for lunch :yum:

1 Like

Just had spicy Taco Bell. Not the best choice. blah.

4 Likes

Very poor choice indeed :joy:
I can’t eat the Chili cheese dog from Sonic
Too much gas