That Moment When 3

That moment when you’ve finally found who you are, thanks to naamah :smiling_imp: Shit is on :drooling_face: :clap:

5 Likes

That moment when you get a good connection with your guides and decide to ask them who they are. The response you receive is “Amnesty International.” Followed by silence. Seriously -_-

3 Likes

About time :smirk:

2 Likes

TMW you’re in a hurry to get to work and the key to your fucking closet breaks off…

3 Likes

Uhuh :smirk: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Papa Zaraguin? Or the book, Spider and Green Butterfly :joy::joy::joy::joy::metal:

1 Like

Tmw
You find a fellow witch on the Lavender Broom Cafe!! :smirk:
@anon39410973

3 Likes

Tmw you’re about to throw your backseat driver ( who has not stopped talking since 4:30 am btw) out the goddamn windshield :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

The spider from the book. Spider and green butterfly

1 Like

giphy-2

3 Likes

Tmw you find music that resonates with your Godform

1 Like

That moment when you call on Martal to clear the path for your Ascent and bring you increased opportunities to learn and perfect your knowledge of Black Magick, the next day the number 666 appears prominently during your daily activities, and the following day you see @Micah’s teaching a class on baneful magic and the darker side of the occult.

Ain’t no coincidences in this bitch. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The KISS method needs to apply. Keep It Simple, Stupid.
No everything is a melodramatic affair.
In the old days, that was called pomp for pompous.
Ego is culprit.

3 Likes

Tmw you decide that while limbering up to half lotus again is something you should do, a chair is better for ritual use for now. While I CAN get into a trance state sitting cross legged, pain in my knees certainly does not make it any easier…Plus I get to make a cool pseudo throne this way

4 Likes

TMW you do half lotus in your desk chair to see if you ARE still flexible. lolz. Yeah…I am, but it pulls at the hip more than the knee. Screw dat mess. puts legs down

6 Likes

That moment when…you can’t even dream of getting into half lotus 'cause it makes things go pop that shouldn’t go pop.

4 Likes

How about full lotus :joy:

2 Likes

Last time I could do that particular method of self torture was when I was 13…

1 Like

TMW only one half of your body is flexible enough to do this

3 Likes

Downward facing dog with ninja turtle spiral into salutation to the sun

3 Likes