That Moment When 3

Oh very relevant. I am a bit of a trickster myself and delight in my experiments and games.

2 Likes

That moment when…you have pork chops and eggs for breakfast :yum:

4 Likes

Tmw you had a cup of matcha tea for breakfast and a small bowl of oatmeal for lunch… maybe I’ll have some chicken and rice for dinner…though its pretty late for dinner :thinking:

2 Likes

And you’re not sharing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Apply that to this year

1 Like

I don’t share food…well, except with @Eye_of_Ra 'cause if I didn’t, she would just steal it from me anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Been reading my teenage grimoire again. There’s some good stuff there that I’ve semi forgot but…why the hell was everything written with so much melodrama :sweat_smile: Also teenage me had really bad drawing skill and even worse handwriting. Not that either one is great now…

4 Likes

Tmw you ask the teacher if you can use the energy when trying to go to the restroom

1 Like

TMW you think @DarkestKnight goes and hunts down all the new member threads that don’t get posted on the introduction thread.

3 Likes

Common knowledge by now :rofl:

2 Likes

Sssssshhhhh… I gotsa catch 'em off guard before they get settled.

3 Likes
1 Like

Havn’t noticed it till I started looking at those threads :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tmw you are playing Magical Russian Roulette with a fully loaded Chamber…let’s up the stakes and see who’s crazier

1 Like

how is it magick?

1 Like

Are you cheating?

1 Like

Actually no
It’s magical because it has to do with magic and a pathworking I’m doing with Vodoun.

And some other shit :smirk:

1 Like

Tmw people seem to have an odd urge to take what is a fairly simple magical concept and try and make it sound impressive and complex. Oh to be inexperienced and insecure haha

3 Likes

TMW your walking between viels because of the spider, and you realize your still in your house, but to you it’s looks like dysotopian USA from fallout

3 Likes