That Moment When 3

That moment you tell a person who blogs (facebook) about spirituality, how to solve her addiction with Angelic healing and nobody reacts :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

They aren’t ready I think for real spirituality. Well fuck it. I quit smoking during the week and I did this myself. But if somebody has a rough time, they are here to help.

4 Likes

Mondays amirite. Sorry I can’t help myself.

2 Likes

So is mine but I like fucking with people

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

For me the connections with the spirits what I enjoy. Lilith has been my Matron for about 15 years. I love her to pieces and have learned so much from her. It’s almost like a daily interaction with a very close friend, who just happens to have a lot of power. And shes often encourages me to work with other entities to broaden my experience.

4 Likes

That moment when a Jehovah witness looks at you like your the devil and you haven’t even said a word to them.

2 Likes

That moment when Lilith drops a song on you.

4 Likes

Tmw you realize you really like taking people’s energy.

2 Likes

TMW you do a evocation and the final words are

" I may be chaos, but what you seek to become is done through me, the form which you seek the perfection is order. The process of creation is chaos, destroying form and taking from it, ripping it moulding it, forcing it until through the chaos a form has been achieved in that peaceful state of order there is the form of perfection ".

Yikes :grimacing:

5 Likes

That moment when you hear communion in church and.all you think is CANNABALISM!!

1 Like

Tmw
Your last 3 days contained more growth then you’ve had in a good while, resulting in more Charisma, ability, and knowledge
:metal::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Though evidently not modesty :wink:

5 Likes

Of course
Wolves are never modest :ok_hand:
Am I rite?

3 Likes

Very true. But then again, neither are fools. The difference between modesty and humbleness is just self-assured confidence. Never underestimate the value of being able to surprise your target. Speaking of which… I’ve got some vampiric work to do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

TMW you are in a huge rage mode today but that rage also feeds very creative solutions shrugs

4 Likes

That moment when some people just don’t fucking learn from their mistakes.

2 Likes

Bahaha

3 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, what happens when you try to trick the trickster?

Addendum: did not mean to reply to you @anon47923162

2 Likes

But it is somehow relevant all the same HAhahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

1 Like

Is it now?

2 Likes