That Moment When 3

Say it wasn’t a fart but your pants tear on the crotch :joy: If needed go to the bathroom and make a hole there :joy:
Worst case scenario he won’t believe you and you’ll turn it against him that he’s accusing you of such an awful thing for a lady!
Best case scenario, he’ll believe you and he’ll take it as an opportunity for clothes on sex :stuck_out_tongue:

That Moment When people complain but don’t make any moves to improve their situation; instead insisting that others feel obligated to accommodate them…for…some reason :roll_eyes:

Tmw your waiting for E.A’s latest video to end, because ps4 youtube wont let you watch it from the start before the premiere ends :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There’s only one word for that…okay, two. Lazy + entitled.

This is known as Equality Of Outcome. :smiling_imp:

Big E: “Then I repeatedly stabbed him in the face to get my son’s soul back.”

Uriah: “Yo-…you…stabbed Tzeentch, in the face?”

Big E: “Repeatedly.”

Do you mean a Florida mom? (no offense)

That moment you tell a person who blogs (facebook) about spirituality, how to solve her addiction with Angelic healing and nobody reacts :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

They aren’t ready I think for real spirituality. Well fuck it. I quit smoking during the week and I did this myself. But if somebody has a rough time, they are here to help.

Mondays amirite. Sorry I can’t help myself.

So is mine but I like fucking with people

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

For me the connections with the spirits what I enjoy. Lilith has been my Matron for about 15 years. I love her to pieces and have learned so much from her. It’s almost like a daily interaction with a very close friend, who just happens to have a lot of power. And shes often encourages me to work with other entities to broaden my experience.

That moment when a Jehovah witness looks at you like your the devil and you haven’t even said a word to them.

That moment when Lilith drops a song on you.

Tmw you realize you really like taking people’s energy.

TMW you do a evocation and the final words are

" I may be chaos, but what you seek to become is done through me, the form which you seek the perfection is order. The process of creation is chaos, destroying form and taking from it, ripping it moulding it, forcing it until through the chaos a form has been achieved in that peaceful state of order there is the form of perfection ".

Yikes :grimacing:

That moment when you hear communion in church and.all you think is CANNABALISM!!

Tmw
Your last 3 days contained more growth then you’ve had in a good while, resulting in more Charisma, ability, and knowledge
:metal::smiling_imp:

Though evidently not modesty :wink:

Of course
Wolves are never modest :ok_hand:
Am I rite?