That Moment When 3

The problem is when they get mixed up and destroy the world while trying to make cookies.

6 Likes

That Moment When Fleetwood Mac has been stuck in your head on repeat since the moment you woke up this morning but youā€™re alright with that.

3 Likes

TMW you decide to quit smoking ā€¦ Fuck it

7 Likes

Careful not to burn your dick :blush::joy::joy:

4 Likes

What the F did I just read?

3 Likes

He said quit smokingā€¦fuck it. I was saying donā€™t burn his dick when he fucks it

4 Likes

But wouldnā€™t the condom protect him?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Umā€¦WHO was said god, and HOW did you evoke him (wrongly)??? We need to know these things, C.Kendall! lol

1 Like

Why are you assuming he practices safe sex :joy::joy: heā€™s fucking a burning cigā€‹:joy::joy:

4 Likes

TMW you watch Lucifer on Netflix and itā€™s actually pretty good script writing.

4 Likes

TMW you fart in front of your boyfriendā€¦ :flushed::flushed: Oh gods, save me. How does one even come back from this, lmfao!?

1 Like

Say you were half asleep or sick :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Blatantly blame it on him.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Say it wasnā€™t a fart but your pants tear on the crotch :joy: If needed go to the bathroom and make a hole there :joy:
Worst case scenario he wonā€™t believe you and youā€™ll turn it against him that heā€™s accusing you of such an awful thing for a lady!
Best case scenario, heā€™ll believe you and heā€™ll take it as an opportunity for clothes on sex :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That Moment When people complain but donā€™t make any moves to improve their situation; instead insisting that others feel obligated to accommodate themā€¦forā€¦some reason :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Tmw your waiting for E.Aā€™s latest video to end, because ps4 youtube wont let you watch it from the start before the premiere ends :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s only one word for thatā€¦okay, two. Lazy + entitled.

3 Likes

This is known as Equality Of Outcome. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Big E: ā€œThen I repeatedly stabbed him in the face to get my sonā€™s soul back.ā€

Uriah: ā€œYo-ā€¦youā€¦stabbed Tzeentch, in the face?ā€

Big E: ā€œRepeatedly.ā€

1 Like

Do you mean a Florida mom? (no offense)

1 Like