That Moment When 3

That moment when you touch a vending machine and tell it to give you doubles of your order and it freaks out for a second not knowing whether to do it or not

3 Likes

Have you tried triples?

1 Like

I will after I perfect doubles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The moment when someoneā€™s attempt at being epic just ends in an epic fail. People really do amuse me sometimes.

3 Likes

Also that moment when King Paimon is making me increasingly liked at work and my boss wrote a letter to corporate about me (so Iā€™m told by another co-worker) like a long one saying how good I am and that there is a surprise she couldnā€™t tell me about coming up :thinking:

Anyways all hail the King

7 Likes

I am that person a lot. My spaztastic aura sets off waves of laughter everywhere :rofl:

4 Likes

That Moment When his kisses make my Ajna tingle :laughing:

3 Likes

TMW a demon you summoned says

ā€œDonā€™t ever summon me in this manner againā€.

Like damn bro, Iā€™ll change my cologne shall I :joy:.

4 Likes

@anon47923162 do you know who you remind me of sometimes? Either Perfect Cell or Merged Zamasu from dragon ball.

Specifically Team 4 Starā€™s take on Cell.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! It has been ages since I watched that. Personally I think I am a bit like Tzeentch sometimes in my more crazy moods.

3 Likes

That is fun. So long as you arenā€™t faceplanting into a wall or anything painful but even that is probably funny in retrospect. :joy:

3 Likes

Gotta laugh at yourself man :joy:

3 Likes

Tmw @JezebelleMoon is creepin my old posts and likin them :joy:

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

That Moment When the cat drags in a puppy

4 Likes

I had too much caffeine and am forum stalking. šŸ¤·

3 Likes

Thatā€™s ok. Iā€™m about to do that same before a heavy divining session.

3 Likes

What tools are you using?

3 Likes

Cards. Maybe a black mirror or water bowl If Iā€™m feeling it. Iā€™m primarily a cartomancer in that area. But I can still do a lot more than cartomancy.

I should drop the label.

3 Likes

Tried flour?

3 Likes