That Moment When 3

TMW each and everyone tends to get a little cray cray these days. WTF is going on, lately?

4 Likes

Sounds about right.

1 Like

Is there a second puberty? Cuz that might explain it.

2 Likes

I would be really glad if this would be the answer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think a lot of us here have dipped our toes in some strange waters and come out the stronger for it, I honestly think if Drachir is getting a real boost from that stuff, thatā€™s good, but he canā€™t come on here and abuse people, period, and thatā€™s regardless of affiliations or whatever.

5 Likes

Uranus is in retrograde.

2 Likes

post removed by author

1 Like

TMW youre into a good, nerdy shark novel.

2 Likes

That moment when your evocation sends the neighbors scrambling like panicked rats as their trashy setup is literally ripped apart around them.

4 Likes

Dude, the people in my house act weird whenever I do the LBRP. Some even to the point of unconsciously interrupting me. For instance, someone waking out of their nap to come check and see what Iā€™m doing, right before I evoke the archangels and close out the banishing.

3 Likes

I hear you in this case a massive windstorm decided to focus itself enough to rip apart my crackhead neighbors yard full of trash and fling everything at them while unleashing demonic screams through the wind.
Normally though I get interrupted to even eat a bowl of ice cream. Soon as I sit down and about to take a bit get a call that someone needs something. Never mind when I want to do something more serious.

2 Likes

Is it he dna thing kicking in?

2 Likes

Tmw you reminisce About eating her out and it reminds you of this :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

E.M.B.W.T.F is that?

2 Likes

SpongeBob you idiot :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry could your repeat that? It thought I heard
images

2 Likes

And yes it is the DNA thing :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Is that Britainā€™s version of it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Iā€™m from America homie
The Most Supereme Country
#1 World Superpower
Dominating the World sinceā€¦

Sinceā€¦

Fuck it weā€™ve just been Dominating the world :joy:

2 Likes
  1. I am American as you can tell by looking at my profile.
  2. https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/power-full-list Everyone agrees
1 Like

Except non U.S eans

1 Like