What about Sunday dessert?

1 Like

Hope you like white chocolate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll bring the strawberries and Mogen David

1 Like

Sounds like a plan :laughing:

1 Like

Tmw you call a business and have some work done, then at the end of the call the representative tells you:

It’s not a problem sir. Whatever you want we will make sure you have and we will not deny your request.

Me:
Startled pause like I heard something from a Sci Fi movie

Hangs up
Cackles like a MF

3 Likes

That moment when you feel a spirit come over you during dinner and are suddenly feeling drunk, heavy, cuddly and have to stop yourself from trying to snuggle into the person sitting next to you. I’m not at all snuggly by nature…now to figure out who visited.

4 Likes

That moment when you “ see” someone’s death for the third time and keep it to yourself because they don’t believe you know

2 Likes

TMW you need a break from everything.

4 Likes

Safe travels.

1 Like

Dude…seriously…take several seats and dont presume to know what I do or dont need!

3 Likes

If i share on a forum, on a TMW thread, thats my fucking prerogative and business!

1 Like

I put a block on Drachir’s account, he has my e-mail if he urgently needs access but this is silly.

2 Likes

If youre going to spout magic language at ME, i suggest you add a translation so i dont consider it work against me.

4 Likes

Don’t mind him @Kulina8 .

@Lady_Eva what does what he wrote at the bottom mean, if you know?

The Cabal, some of their stuff I guess, I don’t know the details.

2 Likes

Google was no help in translating it but @Kulina8 kinda makes a point about the potential for it to be a harmful incantation.

Can the post be removed?

2 Likes

Schade, @Drachir
Ich hab mich schon gefragt, wo du dich rumtreibst, aber jetzt weiß ich es :smiley:
Alles gute dir!

1 Like

Done, I think it means “Will the real edgelords please stand up?” in like Hungarian or something, but it was serving no purpose in the thread. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes