That Moment When 3

Well don’t try using Foil… lol… it’ll have the opposite affect desired. How about buying a magnet from the store, 2 in fact, one repell’s the other depending which sides are facing each other so maybe it could be useful for thought experiments?? No natural geologic pieces can repel that I know of though, merely neutral non conductive at best. Anything that does not allow electricity to pass through… rubber comes to mind. lol but stones, can’t think of any that don’t conduct perhaps lead or similar type mineral. I’m no nerd of science but I love that subject, did pretty well in school, never got less than a B in it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wat

1 Like

Yep…seen them pass out at parties and Im last one standing, drink for drink. Ive also freaked out doctors when massive amounts of morphine failed to work. Ive had anesthesia fail twice.

3 Likes

:joy:
I won’t comment what I thought you did under that table!
:joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaaa…nahhh!

4 Likes

If they’ve had that much to drink there isn’t going to be any “doings”.

1 Like

TMW it hurts when you pinprick yourself and barely get a drop…but look down after NOT feeling some unknown thing gash you and youre gushing.
I was like, “I should quickly evoke and use this!” lol.

2 Likes

What juice mixes well with rum…???

2 Likes

Pineapple

2 Likes

TMW you need to make a run to town for chocolate oranges and juice. Merry Christmas Eve! Yule be drunk tonight!!!

3 Likes

I really wanna tie one off.

2 Likes

Go for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TMW you need a serious drink

3 Likes

More rum

1 Like

That moment when…it’s your birthday :birthday:

8 Likes

Oh, gee! Another reason to drink!
Happy birthday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy birthday :beers:

As if one needs a reason :beer:

Thank you, @A_Pariah and @C.Kendall!

3 Likes

But it does make one look less like an alcoholic and more like an adult with self control :+1:
You gonna party hard?

1 Like

Naw, I’m not much of a partier, and with no family or friends that are local at the moment, I’m pretty much on my own. I might just go down and pick up some cider and beer and drink by myself all sad and lonely like :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes