That Moment When 3

TMW
everywhere is energies of darkness
and chernobog is trying to communicate with you

1 Like

TMW you wonder if its appropriate to use a rose that my mother got from a politician and a little later, gave to me, as a offering to Hekate. :thinking:

2 Likes

When I started out I had only summoned bes with a ritual straight out of a book no bindings or anything I still can’t find that book in my computer till this day…

3 Likes

TMW youve been having baleful magick used on someone for over a week and their car gets stolen

5 Likes

@Haplo I did one thing, with a persisting influence. So as I said in the PM, it should still have effects even well after I finished it.

1 Like

That moment when you have your first real experience with a spirit guide and you feel like a kid on Christmas morning. :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome! :heart_eyes_cat:

I’m all typed-out from doing a ton of forum stuff, but provided no-one starts a highly-compelling topic about E.A.'s latest hairstyle or whether other members are wearing the wrong kind of underpants, hopefully you’ll get some actual replies, about magick (I hear they discuss that here, on occasion!). :smiley:

5 Likes

Don’t tempt me to start a topic on enchanted underpants.

4 Likes

Say that with a bad French accent, and it would sound like “En-sharted underpants.” :thinking:

2 Likes

To be fair I’m more likely to start something on Yantras but end up sounding like a deranged lunatic in the process.

2 Likes

Promise you’ll title it “Yantras In Yer Pantras”? :heart_eyes_cat:

But seriously who didn’t have lucky undercrackers back in their prime dating days? Mine were pink, with embroidered hearts on… :blush:

3 Likes

You might regret that lol. Idk seems there might be enough crazy sounding matrix posts that only people that have completed steps 1 - x are going to understand have a reference for. Not sure we need something like that with weird analogies and strange words that are made up because nothing else works to describe it.

1 Like

I was right - undercracker topic, 4 likes, 14 views, @Nyxifer’s topic 1 like, and just 3 click-through views. :scream_cat:

2 Likes

That moment when you are less interesting than underpants. :sob:

1 Like

I can’t type and read in two different topics at once.

1 Like

“I figured out, how to figure out,
What i was figurin’ out, now you figure It out”

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn’t, but then again, I spent more time with them off than on in those days.

People be talking about underwear and I’m just making ritual tools for my work with demons.

10 Likes

One is definitely set aside for Lucifer. One is for a Khulari Arcana sigil. 2 more for any demons or anyone else that i work with that wants them. The next one for a bind rune?

1 Like

trimmed the apple trees heavily…technically today. Got a nice long and thick (yes,yes, innuendos for all) branch that will hopefully turn into a good staff material when it dries…and not crack and bend badly like tries 1-4. Wood from old life bearing tree, quite likely will be using yew for parts of it, topping it with citrine ball, and 7 mini crystal balls of various materials, carved in Beltane, concencrated at summer solstice, further charged and finished on Samhain.

6 Likes