That Moment When 3

Tmw it’s time for saturday’s banishing/bathing ritual for me and the little ones and when preparing the soap it somehow gets on the floor and you slip over it and land hard on your … butt. m#%@%@%^$$^ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: What are you trying to tell me?

3 Likes

TMW your teen daughter didn’t turn up for you at the bus stop to help with shopping cause she’s taking her time so you carry it all home alone are fucking angry and scream as t each other and all that’s left is sore arms a headache and tears and a lazy grrrrrr sitting in her room refusing to do jobs to make up for not helping. And im still mad teary and had enough

2 Likes

Teens, arent they fun?

4 Likes

TMW you dream about a spirit and it gives you heavy inspiration, fashion wise

2 Likes

Nah. I still got headache

2 Likes

TMW Your said child cleans the bathroom and toilet and mops the floor. And You prepare sweet fruits with pomegranate, goji berry cherry finely diced nuts and serving for offerings to Lilith and Kwan Yin. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Where manipulation at it’s best as a double motivator.

2 Likes

That moment when…the pact is made :sunglasses:

8 Likes

TMW Hail be to the infernal emperor :metal:t2::fire:

4 Likes

Wonder how much we waiting for summer and beach time. :laughing::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Fucking rare to get any sun here :joy:

3 Likes

Uhm… do you from Britain? Isn’t raining almost all the time there? :thinking:

1 Like

In my area we have like four seasons in one day.

Literally a few days ago in the morning we had sun, the evening we had hailstones, afternoon we had rain and reinforced winds then in the night we had snow :joy:.

6 Likes

Holy:joy:
Spoiler: And imagine it will be worst, year by year. :roll_eyes:

If you wish, feel free to send me those wild winds, I enjoy them watch destroys things and reshape the land. It is beautiful.

Anyway, I did not like the cold so much, so… you have to keep those, but I’ll free you from thunderstorms as well. :hugs::wine_glass::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

3 Likes

I’ll take a freaking blizzard over rain any day. Thunderstorms are fun…even with the fucking water soaking clothes and shoes …

2 Likes

Tmw you wonder if new members should also now be required to submit a 10,000 word essay on the proper use of the search bar, along side their intro ( the idea being that, having shown they understand how to use it, it’s morally okay to send angry demons after them If they don’t bother )

11 Likes

A part of my wants to agree, but then part of me thinks it would stifle membership a bit. Maybe 1000 words would be enough.

5 Likes

A traditional dunce hat appearing over avatar if user fails to use search once before asking 5 (already answered) questions in their own threads would be fun

6 Likes

I really hope this comes in a future update :joy:

3 Likes

TMW
everywhere is energies of darkness
and chernobog is trying to communicate with you

1 Like

TMW you wonder if its appropriate to use a rose that my mother got from a politician and a little later, gave to me, as a offering to Hekate. :thinking:

2 Likes