That Moment When 3

TMW your left to watch a relatives dog while they gallop about on a holiday for two weeks, which is fine accept when i try to meditate he feels the need to join in with his own particular form of it…Licking his crotch as loudly as possible as close to me as possible, (did i mention he has sinus issues too?) :unamused:

Well, I suppose if i can tune that out and stay focus on the candle, it will mean i can meditate anywhere…Although i do worry i’ll get use to it and then need the sound of tongue to balls as background noise. :thinking::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

If you can learn to tune out whatever is in the background, and learn to tune out a lack of background noise (which is easier than the first thing), then you will be set. So don’t fret.

3 Likes

Wait, wut?

lebronlaughteeth1

1 Like

TMW you’ve finished the most powerful elixir you’ve ever created :zap:

4 Likes

It looks like hot sauce lol. Can I ask what it does?

2 Likes
1 Like

Oooooh cool!

TMW you dream of fucking daemons and not people ( perhaps because the satisfaction isn’t there)

2 Likes

TMW Facebook is so fucking boring but its the only place where you find openly non-muggles

Same with the demons lol

1 Like

TMW you thought you would receive answers but instead there are just more shiny new questions.

4 Likes

That’s the fun of it all!

1 Like

It’s like going to one of those dirt road restaurants and the one employee is the manager, health inspector, and town sheriff.

I get that same feeling.

4 Likes

TMW you get woken up by a hell hound barking in your ear… seriously chill man, my alarms not due for 5 more minuites :expressionless::weary::sleeping::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve only gotten growls and a bite to the hand. Your hell hounds sound far more obnoxious because barking is overkill.

2 Likes

:joy: hes new … I’ll get him trained :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@dagar lol
Perhaps thats why we do

Haha TMW your at the gym you’ve done booty Barre weights. Eating a quick tuna salad to wait that hour before yoga and home. The music sucks so you listen to daemonic chants instread

2 Likes

Tmw indeed they are gonna taste my Venom

Venom
(I got that) Adrenaline momentum (venom)
And I’m not knowin’ when I’m
Ever gonna slow up and I’m
Ready to snap any moment I’m
Thinkin’ it’s time to go get 'em
They ain’t gonna know what hit 'em

3 Likes

That moment when a spirit comes and you cant tell if they smell they have is Chlorine or blood had sort of a mixture of the two for smell

1 Like