That Moment When 3

Ah, I had something similar some days ago. I had some Enn hearing action and the voice sounded different than usual

1 Like

For me the voice is the same. Just says some extra things…

1 Like

Dude, that was a Gremlin not a Goblin.

Now i understand it was an honest mistake anyone can make, but be careful in the future. Little motherfuckers take things like that way too personally.

3 Likes

TMW you arrive (a tad grumpy, because its weekend) to work to find a letter in your mail box that says they raised your salary 200 bucks up.
Oh hey. That doesn’t cure the void in my heart BUT it’s a nice start :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

That moment when, is that when what happened? What is the specifics, are not specifically listed allowing one to fill in those gaps.

1 Like

TMW your Demonic Lover after 2 years got kicked out of your bed before the good 'nite kisses by a God, and He became your “pilow” that night (or you become His chamberer). :sleeping_bed:t2::kiss::crown:

At least I know that He did not lied.

(…still don’t know what is going on.)

1 Like

TMW I’m trying to find a good woman and I’m antisocial (but happen to be semi-decent at faking being social)

3 Likes

Tmw your mother tries to hook you up with men but she knows I’m interested in women but being her Christian self doesn’t want to accept it :pensive::unamused:

4 Likes

Tmw your Belial Compendium arrives… only 4 days late…Progress :joy:
Also eating homemade chicken burrito and home brewed beer, outside. Shaping up to be a decent day

3 Likes

TMW you talk with someone about your long awaited deck which is late…only to receive a mail the same night from the creator that says there’s still a small issue and it will take 1or 2 weeks more to ship! :sweat:

6 Likes

TMW you do a quick energy healing on teen daughter and she says " i could feel that your healings getting stronger mum: and “i was awake and now im sleepy”…

4 Likes

TMW when invocation summoning and you feel drunk

3 Likes

:rofl: wtf

1 Like

TMW
Let’s get ready to rumble

5 Likes

My only excuse is that I was drunk last night.

2 Likes

TMW
“I think someone have placed a break up spell on me and my bf”

Me: “Oh please…! An educated person, in 2019, and you believe in magic???”

:wine_glass:

6 Likes

TMW you have to reinstall your whole computer because it sucked up a god damn virus 2 days ago and it is slow af, so you start it. The system want you to restart your PC and start the process, so you do it, and leave your room for 20 minutes.

Then you get back, and what you see: there is no reinstalled PC, everything is the same as before, BUT… your whole computer is fast as fuck again.

What happened? :fearful::computer:
Whatever it was, thank you so much. :black_heart:

6 Likes

TWM you cant decide if you should do a casting and off your spouse, or take full custody of your child and make them suffer

1 Like

Belial wouldn’t let me. Lucky u.

2 Likes

Its not exactly a nutritious breakfast, so he has probably a point :slight_smile:

2 Likes