That Moment When 3

Sexual imagery, sexual game. Visualize all those guests as Piranha Sperm eating your ego so you may be reborn through a new self as they let you eat them so they can eat from the inside out.

1 Like

This made my insides curl :joy:

1 Like

TMW some people are thinking they could “trade” you something in return if you let them have their way.
That’s not how this works.

1 Like

8 Likes

Dual-core 1 is my favorite schedule. I adapted to an Uberman like schedule a few years ago. Was like a cheat code for school

1 Like

Yes, that’s what it feels like, and all the “ew I need 8 hours uninterrupted a night” just do not get it! :laughing:

I don’t do it all the time but the idea of “it’s bedtime” at the same time every night for the rest of my life, and the night just lost it feels like being in a cage… I was eulogising the glorious jewelled night on here years ago and life changes since just make it even more convenient to be flexible. :smiley:

Besides, it’s probably unnatural af to be unconscious for 8 solid hours, there’s some evidence people in the past had sacred nighttime hours, the original “me time” in their difficult lives; Things our society has lost or forgotten: could true magick be one?

1 Like

As an adult, I confronted every last bully from school…straight up hunted them down. All but one apologized. She ended up having a deadly car accident sometime shortly thereafter.

2 Likes

TMW once again you try going through the Goetics in order; and while looking at each sigil and (somewhat) vibrating their names, you “feel” especially Amon and Paimon.

2 Likes

Tmw
Yesterday you vibrated the ISA Rune twice, and today it’s snowing…in Texas…:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

3 Likes

Is that why it got so cold here in AZ??

1 Like

Damn right
ISA bitch :smirk::joy::joy::joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

Dammit i had near tropical weather. The fuck micah? Lol

2 Likes

The moon tonight… So magical will have an interesting experience lucifer, azazel amaymon ant’harratu xaryasha and paltator,
The energies are make me feel that I am being spinned

Hahaha! Welcome to my week. Right now it’s -26°C (-14.8°F) but -31°C (-23.8°F) with the wind chill.

And this isn’t even the worst of the week.

1 Like

Speaking of eating people, there was this Catholic guy who I knew who had a vore fetish, so everytime he had communion he got an erection. For some reason, you reminded me of it.

6 Likes

You stole our snow, its been melting like crazy today. :joy:

1 Like

The Snow thief :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Lol
Snow Black

Damnit, BALG forum edgelords got to up your game, because that’s some of the sickest shit I’ve ever heard of! :rofl:

3 Likes

TMW it’s finally finished :weary:.

Finally now time to place the sigil in the centre :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::metal:t2:

6 Likes