That Moment When 3

Tmw
You are simply chilling out, sleep. A d you instinctively wake a split second before a Death Curse manifest in ya dream plane.
Obsidian Death spikes? Very nice homie. You were so close. Gotta be quicker than that.
:smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

TMW you feel fear and uncomfortable and you listen to Lord Lucifer Enn and you get calm and you know everything will be allright.

Hail Lord Lucifer!

1 Like

Tmw the Manifestation Of The Left Palm ain’t no joke
#DanteAbiel

1 Like

Darn it! snaps fingers
(JOKE)

1 Like

Ready to rock’n roll. :sunglasses:

1 Like

TMW I finally got around to finishing my magick ritual circle. I’ll post a thread about it shortly.

EDIT: Here’s the thread; Finally finished my ritual circle

3 Likes

wow man you look fucking amazing

2 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

Nice calm walk before ritual.

11 Likes

That moment when your learn goat yoga is an actual thing.

Wonder if they ever get shit on? :thinking: :poop: :goat:

8 Likes

It’s not just you, when I vibe with a crystal all I want to do is rub it against my face and then put it in my bra. I had a river rock years ago that I would sleep with tucked into my shirt. It also drew Fae to me, but I lost it when I moved about 11 years back.

4 Likes

TMW you need to bury some offerings and the grounds frozen cause it’s -13C/ 8.6F out :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Tmw it’s the Year of The Pig in China
Hail my Spirit Animal, The Boar :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

That moment when someone calls you “clayborn.”

Okay, dude :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

That moment when you’re amused

2 Likes

That moment when the synchronicity level frequently reaches “creep” and you just don’t know how to react anymore.

4 Likes

TMW you are reminded of something that caused a lot of childhood stress and fear…

Even now it causes my heart to try to bust its way out of my chest.

4 Likes

That moment you almost drop the person threatening the carefully orchestrated future you are trying to achieve with a few recitations of rather painful incantations. I must have gotten really out of practice in terms of chanting more twisted words… need honey now.

2 Likes

That sounds like a dope ass trap beat for real @Anziel_Merkaba

1 Like

Dude, if you’ve ever played Sonic 1 or 2, the water levels will haunt your fucking nightmares.

2 Likes