That Moment When 3

That moment when it’s Christmas morning in the Netherlands. Yesterday I’ve watched Halloween 2018. I’m sorry but I could not sit still. It’s stays genuine.

Dedicated to the producer Moustapha Akkad

1 Like

Happy Saturnalia to all of you and happy Christmas for the ones still walking both paths.
Take care

2 Likes

J-Jesus? :astonished:

Just kidding, I’m a bit late anyway, but happy birthday! :smiley: :cake: :champagne:

4 Likes

Happy Chocolate @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

And wear pants are are not too tight around the crotch when walking both at once. :rofl:

4 Likes

That moment when…you should be sleeping but instead you are watching a movie called Krampus Origins.

Krampus bound by the Fae. Sorry, Christianity, but It takes old magick to defeat old magick. What’s not to like about that?

4 Likes

TMW you were gonna sleep in but…

5 Likes

That moment when a spirit comes to you in meditation looking like what they are said to but looks like someone you know, but at the time you thought it was your imagination :sweat_smile:

1 Like

TMW the house smells like cocoa and sweet bakery. Mmmm. Its quite lovely. content

5 Likes

Happy (belated?) birthday!!! Have a cookie image

4 Likes

that moment when you wake up on christmas with 4 demonic kings around you…like give me a sec i just woke up damnnnnn

2 Likes

That moment your Christmas haul consists of booze, A Dji Spark and a pellet gun version of Colt SAA. Flying is fun

2 Likes

TMW you’re forced to stay with your in-laws.
I want to be where the people aren’t. Pls.

Edit: I also want tp take a moment to mark, that I have to endure a Kelly Family christmas album.
This is hell.

3 Likes

TMW the ghosts of xmas past present and future all look the same today. Reality is so warped on the holidays!! (is it just me perceiving this? I wonder)
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:
:metal::brain::metal:
:shield::shield::shield:
:nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet:

LOL

Tmw demons put on a play for you as children in your dream???
It was cute not gonna lie. It was a little Eishteth apparently before she was Eishteth. And a bunch of little boys dressed as dark elves. Hm. I’ve never thought of dark elves till now.

4 Likes

TMW youre trying to draw a god but GAH…The lips are wrong and Ive drawn them ten flipping times.

3 Likes

Sigh. Woe is me. I havent drawn a portrait in years and this is just…important to me. I want it to look right.

3 Likes

You. Can. Do this!!

2 Likes

TMW you received unwordly knowledge Channeled demonic and angelic languages even came in contact with spiritual aliens and new races of spirits and predict peoples future and helped people to successful magic but you still don’t trust yourself… Whos is that?
Oh I know it’s me!

2 Likes

Take your time. Even if it takes weeks to finish it

1 Like