Thank you Sitri :)

This post is dedicated to the great Sitri for the work he did for me…

1 month ago I asked sitri to bring me a girl to spice up my life ( in sexual way )

2 weeks earlier an unknown girl out of no where sent me a request on facebook… When i asked her if she knows me… She said that she thought I was her childhood friend … Lol

Since then our chats have moved to sexual topics… As I wanted…

But the girl is from other state … I think its my mistake as i didn’t mentioned sitri that the girl should be from my state…

Anyways Sitri did what I asked him to do… So a Big Thanks to him :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Who knows, the girl may actually move to your area soon or you get to hers somehow, after all it’s just the beginning :wink:

2 Likes

Update : I am fucked right now… The girl has become obsessed over me… She is sending me romantic and sad songs … Which she sang herself … All the time.

Also she is threatening me …that she would kill her . If I would ever leave her… !

Any suggestions on what should I do now ???

3 Likes

Summon Sitri and be very annoyed!

3 Likes

Summon Sitri and be very annoyed![/quote]

Just be like this
http://www.metalinjection.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Varg-smiling.jpg

In pure joy of the fact that magic works, if she kills herself really - still do the same.

Here is also a more “wizard like” version of my suggestion http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m12x4fZ8VX1qhasjpo1_1280.jpg

Of course you could discuss it with Sitri too i guess.

Any update on this?

Maybe try a freezer spell on her

Many thanks to the great Sitri! He always delivers fast ! He made me happy each time i turned to.him by bringing me sexual satisfaction from the man i love.

2 Likes

[quote=“adhi69, post:3, topic:5487”]Update : I am fucked right now… The girl has become obsessed over me… She is sending me romantic and sad songs … Which she sang herself … All the time.

Also she is threatening me …that she would kill her . If I would ever leave her… !

Any suggestions on what should I do now ???[/quote]

Ever watch those movies where the genie grants a wish but if your too vague or he’s just gets a kick fucking with people, "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it " !

1 Like

[quote=“adhi69, post:3, topic:5487”]Update : I am fucked right now… The girl has become obsessed over me… She is sending me romantic and sad songs … Which she sang herself … All the time.

i d be so happy if this would happen to me, as in to get my target obsessed like this. Damn !

1 Like

[quote=“karenina, post:10, topic:5487”][quote=“adhi69, post:3, topic:5487”]Update : I am fucked right now… The girl has become obsessed over me… She is sending me romantic and sad songs … Which she sang herself … All the time.

i d be so happy if this would happen to me, as in to get my target obsessed like this. Damn ![/quote]

How can you experience an intimate and meaningful relationship if you desire your other half to be obsessed with you? By needing him to be obsessed with you, does that not mean that you’re needy and deep within you’re afraid that you might lose him? I am not saying these due to the fact that i’m an all knowing god but i used to think this way too and my life was fucked inside out. Just a thought.

1 Like

[quote=“Pazuzu, post:11, topic:5487”][quote=“karenina, post:10, topic:5487”][quote=“adhi69, post:3, topic:5487”]Update : I am fucked right now… The girl has become obsessed over me… She is sending me romantic and sad songs … Which she sang herself … All the time.

i d be so happy if this would happen to me, as in to get my target obsessed like this. Damn ![/quote]

How can you experience an intimate and meaningful relationship if you desire your other half to be obsessed with you? By needing him to be obsessed with you, does that not mean that you’re needy and deep within you’re afraid that you might lose him? I am not saying these due to the fact that i’m an all knowing god but i used to think this way too and my life was fucked inside out. Just a thought.[/quote]

Exactly , between the age of 14 to 25 and between three long term relationships ,i fucked about a hundred girls, few brazers on weekends in Holland too, i was trying to prove something to myself, like the stupid thought " they bigger the count , the more virile i was ", i was really lonely though and fucking random strangers lost its appeal, i value the companionship one has with a loved one rather than the sex stain filled empty bed left after she’s gone .

Well, when you want someone and are convinced they’re the only one, I can completely understand what Karenina feels, I used to get myself into those situations…

Not saying it’s right or healthy, but I definitely “get it”! :wink:

1 Like

UPDATE 2 : I thought it would be good if I updated my current status with that girl… I made her leave me safely using some " remove unwanted lover " spells…
Now everything is fine and i am looking for a new chick to have some fun with :wink:

2 Likes

How can you experience an intimate and meaningful relationship if you desire your other half to be obsessed with you? By needing him to be obsessed with you, does that not mean that you’re needy and deep within you’re afraid that you might lose him? I am not saying these due to the fact that i’m an all knowing god but i used to think this way too and my life was fucked inside out. Just a thought.
[/quote]

I know it s fucked up …but then again for me, it would be the supreme act of love from him. I would be happy that i haven t spent countless nights tormented, obsessed myself( without showing the target i am obsessed ofc) , making pacts and summoning demons, for nothing.
Update: Sitri is AMAZING. I mean it! the target had to go away in another city with his job, and while out partying surrounded by skanks, he would text me each night about how he wants to come back to me faster …well u all know why. So gratefull , AVE SITRI!

2 Likes

If someone desires people to be obsessed with them, i understand that this might make you anxious for reason or another - but get over it, it is what they want… It doesn’t matter if it seems sick in some common human values, i’m here to overwrite those mundane “laws” that don’t even exist but in people’s minds powerful occultist/god can control even the power and the mind of other people… Its a game, this time its a love game… lets play a love game… fame!

I’m so multi minded that i’m not exactly sure what to answer, but anyways my point was that stuffing this forum with “Uhh you shouldn’t want to someone to be obsessed you because…” fuck that, this is not a mental health and psychology forum we are supposed to be living god motherfucking witches.

what does it matter if the sorcerer “feels bad” afterwards, let them and us try anyways… We are on “considered to be dangerous” grounds anyways.

3 Likes

This thread reminds me of a girlfriend I had many years ago who was completely fucking obsessed with me, so much so that she would call me the minute I got home and keep me on the phone til I went to bed. This lasted for nearly 3 years. It was borderline psycho behavior but whatever. She gave me sex every day so I didn’t care. I didn’t even know what magick was at the time, but you’d think I literally put a spell on her.

Personally, I don’t care if a girl I want becomes obsessed. I’ll just cast out those feelings after I’ve had enough of them, which in the beginning can seem quite flattering. As sorcerers/magicians/witches we have complete power to have whatever we desire. Remember that.

3 Likes

Yes, i agree with the previous 2 posts. Magick is supposed to be based on the power of the magician’s will. If the magician doubts his work and even considers failing, then why bother do it? I am not saying that EVERYTHING is possible through magick, but we should at least try. In my own experience, I’ve pretty much achieved my goals. Nothing is perfect and I ve had up’s and down’s, some stuff still needs to be taken care of, but I strongly believe I ll get there. I could just say it s all a coincidence, but where is the line between coincidence and magick? Every magician,IMO, should at least think positive about his work and yet, not get hung up on it.

1 Like

That’s the ultimate question, coincidence or magick? Personally, I don’t see how one could consider getting the impossible coincidence. Let me use a good example. You fall in love with someone. You are with them for a few years (any amount of time really) and then suddenly it’s over. You are hurting and will do anything to get them back. They won’t talk to you and if they do, they say it’s over for good. You stumble upon a website much like this one and do some quick reading about and find a spell. It could also be a magician for hire website, which there are an abundance of. Let me say at this point that I think 99% of those are scams, but nevertheless…

You try a “get back ex” spell and pour all of your emotion and will into it. Suddenly, a few weeks later, you find your ex calling you or messaging you, saying they’ve made a big mistake and want to get back together. They said they’d never love you again. I don’t think there’s any coincidence in that, despite what most people would say. There are things in this world that exist that cannot be explained by ordinary means, but most don’t believe in them. We do because we have seen “the impossible” manifest before us.

If you go into ritual work with the doubt that it may not work, you have already failed. If you perform your love spell thinking that “my ex doesn’t want me anymore,” you have failed. I’m no master sorcerer by any means, far from it, but I think what sets us apart from the common folk is that we KNOW our will is being carried out and that nothing will stop it. The ordinary person accepts that the love is gone. We say hell no.

2 Likes

Even if it is coincidence, does it even matter? You still received what you desired in the end