Thank you Sitri :)

Who was it that said magick works through coincidence?

Summon Sitri and be very annoyed![/quote]

Heā€™s probably laughing his ass off.

First, he sends him a girl that is too far away to have sex with, then she turns out to be a basketcase threatening suicide if he doesnā€™t stick around.

Sounds like Sitri brought him a real winnerā€¦and thereā€™s no way in hell (pun intended) he didnā€™t know what he was doing. Great sense of humor.

1 Like

No not yetā€¦ Still the same storyā€¦ She messaging me like a freakā€¦

Now I feel little sad for herā€¦ As she became prey of my spellā€¦

I know I should be happy that I got the result I wantedā€¦ But still ā€¦

I think I should ask sitri to undo itā€¦and do a " Get Rid of Unwanted Lover " spell .[/quote]

Got what you wanted? LOL. You didnā€™t get anything you wanted. The only difference between now and before is before was better.

Now, if you got to have sex with her before she went freak-mode, at least you would have gotten something out of it, but the girl lives in another damn state, you never got to have sex with her, and now she is a burden on your life.

Sitri ā€œspicedā€ things up, thatā€™s for sureā€“just not in the way you wanted and I am sure he is getting much joy from it. Next time you might want to define ā€œspiceā€ instead of giving Sitri the freedom of interpretation, as he seems to like a good joke.

1 Like

But if he hasnā€™t even met her, and not have sex with herā€¦ Why should he care at all, even if that person killed herself in another state i donā€™t think the magician would be blamed :smiley:

If she is so nuts that she was to kill herself over a guy she hasnā€™t metā€¦ Whatever, right?

I personally thought that they did meet, but you didnā€™t ?

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œBlack Flame, post:24, topic:5487ā€]But if he hasnā€™t even met her, and not have sex with herā€¦ Why should he care at all, even if that person killed herself in another state i donā€™t think the magician would be blamed :smiley:

If she is so nuts that she was to kill herself over a guy she hasnā€™t metā€¦ Whatever, right?

I personally thought that they did meet, but you didnā€™t ?[/quote]

Oh, I agree 100%ā€“itā€™s certainly not his fault if she kills herself and neither is he obligated in the slightest. It just sucks to be in his situation, being that he has taken pity on her and feels some sort of responsibility towards her.

1 Like

how did you ask Sitri???

simple sigil??