Charisma and attraction Magic

Bump !!!

anyone here who can help me in achieving my goal of getting laid ?

2 Likes

Interesting that a lot here saying sitri doesn’t work for them, I wonder why.

1 Like

don’t know .

nice dp zyzz :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t give up my man. You will succeed!
Try and take a hand around NoFap, this one will teach you how to be proud of your masculinity and yourself.

Edit: It also helps to store up sexual energy, which you can use in your magical works.

3 Likes

no fap wouldn’t help me in getting a girl… magic would .

any more suggestion/ help you have ?

havent you had a gf before? You acquired her via magick…and i recall it working so well that you had another girl trying to steal you away from your target. Why not just do what you did before…or better yet, actually give the entities time to work! You declared it a failure only after 3 days…which is weird because you should know from your own experience that these things can take a few weeks. Why not just forget about it for a while then see what happens after enough time passes?

4 Likes

the link YOU posted …

you see , the girl was from another state…i didn’t saw her in real life even once .
I dont even know if it was a fake account of a guy :sweat_smile:

again I didn’t got laid there.

my aim is getting "laid "

but I Will give some time :thinking:

3 Likes

lol your story is interesting you say you have used hagith to bring a girl in to you life with all the quality you want right? how can it be that hard to get any lol

yeah his stories are interesting to say the least

are u mad or what ? I have explained this to you in that tread too that BRINGING GIRL , MAKING THEM YOUR GF AND GETTING LAID WITH THEM IS A DIFFERENT THING !!!

the girls I got via magic …i failed to take opportunity. that also I have mentioned many times

this thread is all about increasing charisma so that girls come to me themselves and i get laid

1 Like

It’s a “iffy” thing… I would ask if they are your soulmate or twin flame. If they are then give it a push with a spell to bring you together faster because it’s destined anyway. I wouldn’t want to be with someone you’re not suppose to be with lol

2 Likes

NO i was just joking. i hope you all the best that’s all keep doing what your doing :+1:
my bad

A very RHP thing to say. That idea that thing should be the way they are supposed to be.

2 Likes

People are jealous of different because they haven’t the balls to be them selves, herd mentality, its your differences that make you stand out, why be a sheep when you can be a wolf!

1 Like

Start ankhing when you jack off, it will put some fire in your eye’s!

WOW ! finally !!

i had the best experience of my life …

without going into Details I would say that I would have definitely fucked that girl , if we weren’t interrupted by a family .

HAIL SITRI ! :metal:

2 Likes

There’s some material on these forums concerning Naamah. Naamah is very material. Naamah works quickly. Learn by heart Her evocation, then deliver with passion (like you’re in a blockbuster film) to the north-west.

Alternatively, prostitutes are fine. A couple of them and you’ll have a real cocky swagger. This will definitely help you out with women generally. Seen it and experienced it. Crowley used whores.

If you can learn to feel comfortable wearing a hat, not a cap, it’ll set you apart, plus learning to be at easy wearing a hat can be translated into learning to be at ease generally. Put it this way, I don’t give a flying fuck what other people think of my dress, which has been commented upon. I stand out, I’m known and I’m at ease. Women sense that. After about two minutes they ask me what I do, but when I tell them I’m a divorce lawyer they piss off.

Al.
P.s. I’ve never been a divorce lawyer.

3 Likes

prostitution is illegal here . Police raids are on daily basis

morever there have been many cases where prostitutes took EVERYTHING from the customer on gun point …even clothes.

guy had to walk home naked . :joy:

so prostitutes is no option for me

Bars? Cafés? Entertainment venues? You can do all the Magick you like and if you’re looking for love on a looking glass world or locked in your wardrobe your Magick will have to be really, really fucking strong! Good luck with that. Pheromone aftershaves do help and are available on-line, just don’t go overboard with them, but experiment.

Al.

1 Like

helldevil, my dear dear boy! Is this how you choose to reward your greatest cheerleader/cherub? by withholding juicy details? Come now, dont leave us hanging!

3 Likes