Why's everyone hate YHWH...I don't understand

Just a reminder guys: the Bible was written by humans, not God. It has also been edited countless times (again, by humans) to suit the needs of the Vatican, who I’m pretty sure wouldn’t give two shits about God if He didn’t serve their purposes. Many of the events described within are also possibly not real or were inspired by things that did happen, but people had no way to explain them rationally.

Who knows what God actually meant? Take it all with a grain of salt.

10 Likes

OP has been arguing for three hours non stop, with answers full of non related things, combined with ridiculous amount of whataboutism and gaslighting. I would rather read Bible than what he has to say about it. I am out.

9 Likes

To be crystal clear I specifically said you were acting more like a slave. This is an LHP heavy forum, I was saying that you were not acting like an LHP mage because I assumed that since you were working through the Qlippoth you had those tendencies. I was wrong and I apologize for the misunderstanding. I never meant to insult you, that would be unprofessional and complicate things further.

6 Likes

There is no objective truth in this matter, it is all UPG. We have a rule against preaching any “truths” for a reason. I do not believe you are intentionally breaking rules but I am giving you a formal warning to not frame your opinion as irrefutable, factual, or anything that would breach the no preaching rule.

6 Likes

“Hate” is a strong word. The reason I don’t care for him is because I’ve read the bible, which is supposed to be his word and doctrine that we are all supposed to follow to please him. For example:

Whats funny about the above rule is that if we all actually followed this, you wouldn’t even have this forum here to debate this topic because EA would’ve been hanged years ago.

My question to you Titan…is if you worship him, do you agree with the above biblical dictate? Should all of us on this board die for being practitioners and having familiars?

8 Likes

I was “acting” like a slave given your cognitive and spiritual bias (this is not an insult this is my analysis based on my study of this forum and clinical psychology)
It’s a LHP forum but we advocate free speech no one has asked genuine questions about my faith or how I reconcile the two seemingly opposing philosophies or spiritual practices.
It seems everyone is just trying to point out ways there is a flaw in my faith or belief, even though I am spiritual non-religious.

I am playing devil’s advocate it’s a philosophical technique used where you go against what you truly believe or what you have a based twords to

1. Gain and understanding of the other side (their arguements beliefs an way of thinking)
  2. Improve your ability to articulate arguements

The majority of people are giving their opinions or UPG, but I am the only one giving scripture to back up my claims or referencing traditions or authoritative figures (professors of psychology) at least Mulberry gave a video from a minister (I think). But most of you guys are just say “apples are bad, and no one should eat them!”
But why?! Why are apples bad, is it the color? Is it the taste? Is it the nutritional value? Or is it cuss you are allergic?

Anyone can claim whatever they want. I can claim Eminem is the greatest rap God of all time through my UPG/experience and that all other rappers are just a fraction of his power. But that’s just an opinion and it’s not articulated well.

I feel like if you are going to do an opinion based arguement you have to go deeper than the surface since you do not have any facts or canonical backing to support it.

You can look up the history, lore, and biblical scriptures relating to YHWH being deemed superior. You can also look up the number on worshippers.

Here’s a thread where some one claimed Cthulhu wasn’t a thought form:

This is Dark knight asking a similar question to what I’m asking here, in hindsight he set it up better than I did but I was also throwing bait into the water to see who would bite.

I know we are on the internet and sometimes it’s just a total shit storm but I’m craving for a decent debate or conversation to take a step closer to what truth is, I originally joined this site seeking truth, enlightenment, and to escape from indoctrination.

I FEEL as if this site comes with its own hang ups and it’s slowly degrading into what I consider “normie” rhetoric (note I’m using that and an adjective not an insult).
I really enjoyed Lady Eva’s works and everyone else I used to talk to either got banned or quit.
This site has done a lot for me an my spiritual journey so I wanna do my best to give back to and I also enjoy searching for truth and meaning in these times of seemingly nihilism.

Forgive me if I am betraying the fundamental nature of what it means to be LHP in some of your eyes but I have my own spiritual journey and currently this is where it’s taken me back to the Bible. Again I am spiritual non-religious and I doubt any Christian would dare do the entire Qlipoth in one night let alone summon Azazel:

I am searching for the truth when Azazel said “It’s a good thing you went to church huh?” He said it was a joke but I couldn’t tell if he was being serious or if he was making commentary on the fact it would’ve been nearly impossible for us to meet had I not been indoctrinated and raised Christian and the. At 8 years old spiritual non-religious. I’ve been looking into philosophy and Spirituality since I was about 8 and I know we can’t talk about politics but I have seen some very compelling evidence and videos essays regarding “the powers that be” and from what I understand magick itself is like the epitome of our power itself and it’s all within the individual or the powers they choose to contact.
I know a lot of the demons, angels, and fallen angels to be real. I know La Santa muerte to be real.
And I know Jesus Christ to be real. I know Ba’al to be powerful.

But that is an extremely diverse and wide spectrum of experience and entities, I’m just trying to figure out the truth for me and others. I have magick that works but it seems the deeper I go the more complex the simulation or mysteries get.

If I would’ve told my 8 year old self "yeah bro demons, angels, Gods, and aliens, they’re all real and they are all good to start contacting you in 10 years, actually they’re already here they’ve been with you the whole time but you’re just not awake yet. All that deja-vu those numbers, the sycroncity, yeah man you’re about to see and experience things most people could never dream of nor dare to do. You’re gonna change that world with your curious mind!

8 year old me would’ve creamed my pants.

Sasuke is a God:

The thread breaks no rules and it belongs to all the forum. All threads do.

It does look like it’s run it’s course, but I see people still typing. I’ll leave it for final conclusions and latecomer’s answers to the OP, and we can close it tonight so it stays neat and self contained as it is. :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone is blaming you, we have a whole RHP category after all… you asked a very specific question, and people answered, and they defended their reasoning… That’s it.

None of it’s personal, I think the responses would have been the same to anyone with the OP as it’s written. :smiley:

So, people just didn’t tell you what you wanted to hear immediately, didn’t agree with the premise in the title, provided clear evidence why they neither “hate” nor follow, so it’s gone from “let’s debate” to “ya’ll fake”? :smiley:

BALG’s never been an echo chamber. … and to our credit, no one has told you you shouldn’t think what you want. Kudos to us for that.

I bet if you give it time the RHP folks can chime in and tell you why they love the dude.

So you used a clickbait title, I’m that helped gather the bunch of interest, it’s been a fun and interesting thread and everybody here has made great points that go a long way to restoring my faith in humanity as intelligent, unenslaveable people at heart.

It’s not in human nature to be controlled, and at the same time it’s not in our nature to let people struggle alone when we can team up. This is very human…

Between Ahrimanic extreme control, like yhwh, and Luciferic extreme freedom, like Lucifer, there’s humans, and tbh, without any hate implied, I think we’re all better than both of them combined.

If that’s my “hangup”, so be it. I’ll find out soon enough. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I disagree. I have absolutely no problem with other right hand path entities my beef is solely with a homicidal genocidal maniac god (and any like him) who’s take on existence is ‘my way or imma gonna keel you’ & ‘it’s my way or else imma gonna hurt you’. I don’t see other entities threatening people with do this or else.

Add: I have a definitely problem with his (if he exists) killing firstborns in Egypt and drowning all the animals except a select group of 2 individuals of species destroying the rest in a tantrum because they weren’t doing what he said.

4 Likes

This is my favorite part of this thread so far. Such beautiful acknowledgment of how badass we are. That’s my problem with the idea of “original sin”. Humans are fucking awesome and anything that says we are inherently flawed just goes against everything I have experienced.

4 Likes

Interesting perspective if you work under the presumption humans are the ones who created the Gods and all religions are actually myths maybe depending on the myth you either inherit (in my case) or the one you choose affects the way you evolve both psychologically and spirituality.

I think it’s important to study a wide spectrum of myths, religions, and archetypal stories in general to have a better understanding of the world.

2 Likes

What did the poor animals ever do to him to suffer that?

Basically THAT is my big beef.

Add: animals don’t get to say no please no. You yoke a Bull to a plow and hit it it has to plow and it can’t even protest it can’t speak it only moos. So you can’t hold the animals guilty of anything yet they still got keeled.

2 Likes

This would definitely be consider the tyrannical aspect of the father. I think a father or male leader should be strong and keep his people in check to maintain order but threatening to kill people if they don’t obey the law is rather excessive

1 Like

I would say unacceptable and invalidates his worthiness as leader personally

1 Like

Moralistic question. Are you vegan?

What did animals do to you that permits you to eat them (and pay people to kill and torture them)

Ruling ain’t easy but somebody got to do it. I think order is just as necessary as chaos.

What deserves the punishment of death is a deep question though I don’t even think our law system does a good job at answering that.

Supposedly we infected them with our sin so god had to wipe them out as well for things to be “clean” again :person_shrugging: don’t know why he couldn’t be more precise with his “cleansing” but Im just a regular old living God do what do I know about the “one true God” :thinking:

1 Like

That’s a terribly dismissive response to my comment. “That man threatened his constituents” “at least there’s someone doing something”. I feel like a “yeah he could have been more diplomatic” would Havw served you much better personally

I think both extremes suck lol. Order and “obey me or face the consequences” are not the same thing

Semi vegan. Especially since I can’t eat burgers no more cuz I’m allergic to the buns. I’d be full on 100% if veggies didn’t cost so much. I am sort of lacto ovo unfertilized eggs would be garbage if we didn’t eat them and milk is neutral.

Add: did you know that 1 single chicken (hen) can produce OVER 300 eggs a year btw? That’d be a lot of wasted eggs.

3 Likes

Not sure if this is going of topic (probably is) but that’s not my assumption. :slight_smile:

I’m actually coming from a “god made man in his image… only better on purpose” idea.
DNA Royalty, we are called by the aliens. And I think, actually, ywhw was a physical entity that was one of these same aliens, that did create humans via genetic engineering.
Next, add to that what occultists know about entities having an end goal to “walk the Earth”.
And that human immortality and remembrance of our past lives is a desired goal for many.

Maybe I’m adding 2 and 2 and making 5, but what if, adding all that up, and owing to how difficult it is to manifest physical bodies, and how ridiculously good our brains are and how oddly engineered our DNA looks… these aliens created us, (not just hywh, a bunch of them, faction infighting included)

They owned us as “gods” with slaves, buggered off because the Earth had one of it’s usual epic catastrophes (biblical flood), which left us to our own devices. There’s still this idea that they want us to develop the skills to be gods in human, not alien form, so they can walk the earth as humans more easily. Party because we’re equipped to breathe it’s air and deal with it’s temps and gravity, which they are not, all.

This is a notion influenced by Farsight, Sitchin, archeological findings with the elongated skulls, giants and others I can’t get into cos politics.

So I actually do think yhwh was just a dude, literally. Maybe, a king, who demanded to be the only king, as despots do, but literally a dude who is very understandable as a person very like us. Elongated skull or not he looked like us, acted like us, or more like, Napoleon I guess :slight_smile:

4 Likes