Teras390 - Belial (Journal)

thats like the best and worst part of working with spirits lol

oh so frustrating to unravel the many layers of hidden messages, but oh so rewarding

Please update this thread often! I really appreciate reading it!

3 Likes

Oh yes, I am going to have take a few days to decode this and I’ll update as soon as I got something that actually makes sense. ^___^

5 Likes

I will do my best to not forget to do so.

4 Likes

Yes please, I am looking forward to seeing more conversations on you and belial!!

2 Likes

Disclaimer: long post ahead - The words of Belial in the previous session of Darkness Communion definetly gave me a lot to ponder about. Today however I felt the need to approach him again, this with the idea in mind to ask him about the way I should approach our working relationship as in what to do next. In this case he had a few things to say but let me describe the whole experience to you as clearly as possible.

I’d like to add an interesting sidenote: whenever I am in meditative setting I do at times recieve what appears to be instructions about how to do them better or even to visualize them to maximize their potency, but that’s just a intuitive thing I’ve felt throughout this week that’s been slowly dawning upon me as I 've done the exercises.

Darkness Communion #2

As I got in the space I’ve chosen to be the best place to contact Belial (the bathroom) as it has no windows and it’s fairly easy to block out light in here I felt it was the best place, so I fetched a black candle and the the compendium which conventiently has the sigil of Belial printed on its backside. I recited the incantations of all powers:

over and over as I gazed the sigil, the sigil appeared and disspeared as I gave the conjuration and as it did appear again the lines of the sigil did so in indigo and silvery static, the silvery color could just be the silverstamp of the sigil appearing through the static but that’s something I’ll pay no mind for the time being. What’s interesting is the amount of pressure these particular demons seem to bring with them when the start to manifest the air becomes so thick so that’s really hard to breathe normally, in addition towards bioelectrcity in the body apparently starting to become more charged as soom prickling or energtic rushes could be felt in the arms, hands and face.

As I blew out the candle the presence of Belial became really strong a pair of mist white eyes could be seen floating of the candle for a short moment before disappearing and the reappearing way above the candle near the cealing appearing that time as of they had a faint aura around them, they disppeared and then the pressure around me intensified and I asked Belial he was there as it per usual when I contact a spirit.

Pretty quickly I felt loss of control of my hands and face, and the voice that shortly thereafter came out through me sounded like mine but something felt very off about it, it had a deeper tone, harsh and raspy and the words he is using the phrasing that came out aren’t the way that I speak to other people or likely the way I would write either, a whispering emnated from me at first but grew more intense with each repition of the phrase:

Belial: “I have always been with you, I always have been with you, I have always been with you. I am always with you. Always.”

“We’ve struck a pact not on this [timeline] but you’ve come to me before as you’re coming to me now, many times. Your steps are small and increasingly steady, you’ve learned to resist but you have not found ther way or the soul of rebellion and resistance within you, that is what you must find, that is my gift to you.”

"As you approach friends, family and others around you you’re going to see theior true intentions and what they are really looking for. If they are compatible with your vision then you may keep them if they are not you may ignore or end the conversationwith them and thus breaking from of them, paying them no mind. Until your interests might align once more that way you won’t be used as a veichle for others gain, you use them for their gain to your cause. That is what you must learn, to seek out those who would oppose you and make friends with your enemies and friends to your enemies, that is what you must seek and find.

You’ve learned a good deal of the internal mechanisms that govern people but you have yet to use the knowledge in a more profound way, I will teach you this, how to use the knowledge to your advantadge, I will also teach about the power of influence and I am also going to teach you about the how to apply the principles you know in magick, the shape the relaity around you to your wish [I’d have said liking or desire]. But first you must dedicate yourself fully to me."

Me: “How will I dedicate myself fully to you Belial, wouldn’t the thirteen days of power ritual you’ve asked me to do previously be suitable enough?”

Belial: “No. That is not enough. That is scratching the surface paint the seven pointed star and The Seed of Darkness. You’ll call all [the] nine (gatekeepers) and infront of them commit yourself to me. The 13 days of power will the prerequsite for that, to muster up the necessary power, do that.”

Me: "I’ve already previously concluded that ritual [13 days of power], why would I need to do that anymore? Why should I do the same exercise once more?

Belial: “Because, you’ve not evoked as you should have, a magician should evoke daily and you haven’t, that’s why I recommend to you; evoke often and daily that is when you’ll manifest and more potent spellcasting and spirit summoning. In addition to exposing yourself to what it is you wish to manifest more intently than you’ve previously and it’ll unlock, it’ll unlock the gates.” - I am reminded of what Fastos (a demon) has said about evoking in a video clip which is nearly identical in terms of phrasing.

Me: “Vey well Belial, once the dedication rite has proceeded what can I expect?”

Belial: Governence, governence of yourself that is what you must find, governence of yourself and governing of the mind."

Me: "Will the meditations I’ve been using thus far be any help in this cause of further it along?

Belial: "You speak a lot about practice and you stale out. You need to find more ways to manage your time. You spend time in a reality in which you do not belong, why would you choose to set the [ I’d said: your] standard so low to yourself?

Me:"Because I need an income and I need the potential of profit in the life experience, that way I can pay my bills and that way I cna also gather the new material that is needed, I need the monetary income.

Belial: “I’ll be able to provide that for you, but for the time being agree that might be of use for you, there might come a day when you’ll not need it anymore anjd you are going to have to give it up. Will you be ready to do so when the time comes?”

Me: “As it is as of right now, no. But that might change as we progress will it not?”

Belial: "Hmmm, you speak with wisdom you do not yet perhaps possess, sometimes you have ways of turning the tables in your favor without expecting it or knowing it we’ll see if those results sticks this time.

Now you will leave. We’ll meet again when the trial period is over."

With those last words Belial disappeared. No goodbye no thank you or dismissal he was just gone. The prescence just lifted and suddenly felt very light like I was able to breath let alone be able to hear my own thoughts, whenever I channel or in this case become posessed my head just becomes an empty space whenever the spirit does thge talking through me, my struggle with maintaining focus simply vanishes whenever a spirit takes over the reins of my mind.

I’ll attempt dissect the message of Belial have given to me around tomrrow, now I’ll need some time to relax a moment before going to mundane life.

Good luck to you who works with Belial as has been of him he is a harsh but a fantastic teacher and spirit to work with.

P.S the long monolouge in the beginning is likely Belial answring my original question I went into the ritual with, with good measure I might add.

Forever becoming

Teras 390

11 Likes

I have been meaning to dissect and analyze what Belial has told me for sometime, however what he says in some cases may seem obvious at first but then when meditated about seem to mean something else. As I’ve promise to update when I’ve reached an understanding of what he says that might be of use I’d update this thread and I’ll begin with my

1st post: 2018-08-24

Here it’s faily obvious as I’ve been very obstinate in the past like expecting favors and not really listening to what he said or doing halfheartedly. When one works with an entity like this one, one really have to think if one is truly really for something like Belial, in truth you can never be sure but at least do not hesitate and trust the spirit that you work with enough that you’ll try what they are trying to teach you, despite it being scary like running to a graveyard in the middle of the night which I am planning some time soon as its apart of something he wishes to show what that is I do not know but I am going to trust him this time and dedicate myself to him as I’ve promised to do.

What Belial said first about stability cannot be the cause of growth for it is the antithesis of it, is familiar somehow it reminds me of what he told E.A and what has said every now and then through out the years - that chaos is necessary for growth or eveolution, if complete order there would onbly be stagnation and existence would slowly wither away as a result as it stagnates its way into its own own downfall. To me what he says there reminds of a virus attacks the body and once the body fights the virus off it grows in terms of vitality as the immune system has evolved to counter a new form of attack and in a way evolution has happened in our immune system as well various bacteria evolve and we must evolve with thems otherwise we will be destroyed. I remember Kurtis Jospeh said in one of his videos: devour, destroy, overcome or be crushed to me and its my opinion its bares close likeness with how we and things like bacteria evolve together, its a useful over simplfied analogy on my part to understand the ascent process with Belial as my teacher.

My chains could be my own expectations and things I do not myself capeable of pulling off as of right now, like a propper manipulation spell or seeing myself commanding legions of spirits for example, I think what Belial is refering to is attachments and mental limtations of what I am able to do, which he intends to show ways how to break free from myself, through sooul travel as it is probably the best way to break free of oneself.

Passing through the gate could be an allegory or an actual gate that I passed through I am still not sure what to say or think about that visual experience I had.

Ascent seems so far to mostly about choosing myself above everything else, in away it can be seen as something very selfish yet if you can help yourself you can be a positive force for others, if one so chooses, this is somewhat philosophical but it seem to far fetched. As of having no ally but yourself that is true enough you are always alone despite living with someone else, even if they showcase understanding for you and the art you are still alone with the spritis yuou’ve surrounded yourself with as you evolve to birth forth a new being that may or may not be of use to the people around you, whichever it is the only thing that’ll remain is your will and what to do with it…

The 2nd post: 2018-09-03

“We’ve struck a pact not on this [timeline] but you’ve come to me before as you’re coming to me now, many times. Your steps are small and increasingly steady, you’ve learned to resist but you have not found ther way or the soul of rebellion and resistance within you, that is what you must find, that is my gift to you.”

Tricky, the first part that is about him refering to a pact been made not in this time line but in others, it could be literal interpretation of him talking multiple realities, which also echoes something which E.A and other have talked about, other being or systems where beings like Belial are gods as well, which in turn can be dissected and speculated about but I won’t do it here. It also seem to validate something I’ve read before about other incarnations calling on Belial and thus contacting him is something I’ve done before in my incarnations and as they’ve called on him so have I and so I will continue to do so, its an interesting topic though…

I think he means literally seeing their true intentions, what they really want and hope to gain from talking to me. Technically every interaction has an ulterior motive the only thing that’s differentiate wether or not you have an advatadge or not is if you are aware of the intention of the other person. However its not just friends and family this abillity to see through them is only refering to but to other people as well. I am not able to frame it peoperly but its like to speak to someone I am reading into them more than just body language and such, it seems I am able to tap into their energy and thereby also sensing their intenetions in our conversation it struck me as I spoke with various people today, exactly what’s going and if this is true is hard to say, I normally don’t read well or hard into people as I usually don’t bother as it is draining to do so. What really stands out to me is:

It can be argued that this is mnanipulation but its not, it’s me and the other person I am coming into contact with having an equal exchange colloborating for our combined success on our terms, using their goal as a crutch to get what you want out of it as well, win - win comes to mind here. using this way of colloboration prevents and guards from beiung or manipulated as both parties has something to gain from their shared work but always make sure you use their goal for your gain…interesting thing.

Also what he said:

Agree to disagree or dissolve friendships if they are toxic or draining for you unless they can be solved if not, part ways and when parting ways, removing them from your life completely in every way shape or form. Thus former friends or others are not longer a burden you’ll have to carry. This time selfish but I can see the idea ass it may become an actuaility pretty soon, it felt good thouygh to clear out several old online friendships that weren’t going anywhere anyway. Perhaps it can be said with physical relationships as well as in the past when friendships didn’t work out I ignored or stop talking to people, Belials approach is the complete opposite of that…

This doesn’t make any sense yet, it just seem as circle reasoning it doesn’t add up at all…something is missing and I am going to have to think about this one.

The rest does not need any real analysis as it is fairly self explanatory, if you have question or other thoughts about this please don’t hesitate to share what you think however this is my take and I don’t think I am that far off either.

What are your thoughts, @Lady_Eva, @Micah, @Epsilon_The_Imperial, @anon75934406 , others?

Forever becoming

Teras390

7 Likes
5 Likes

Sounds like he’s slowly but surely guidning me into that as well. Really good read let alone very important and he’s right, thank ypu for sharing this as a very important message.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Two months has past since my last post in this, in the meantime, I’ve meditated and strenghtened myself in ways that are not related to this journal but have had an impact on how I have approached my work with Belial. However its time to update this with a couple of major rituals and innitations that has occured, in total three of them all the major in their own way, the order which they happened is different than one might expect but that’s what happened anyway.

Firstly I had pushed the dedcation far away from me, because of fear. Beings Belial aren’t thigs you just rush head first into, ast least that’s not me it took quite a while for me to gather up the courage and the skill necessary to do the dedication ritual to him.

This is my current altar that I have, along with an idol I have made for him I will tell you all about in a future post:

Here’s what happened in the tome - Belial Without Master there’s a ritual called blind sight I won’t necessairly give away the formula to it because that would be copyright infringement. But I will try to explain what I did along what happaned.

The symbol in the background the ninepointed star - I think the term enneagram, the star of Goliath, the mark of the beast if you may, some say that’s a symbol for the nine relgions of the world. In any case symbology aside. I took that (the seed of darkness (the ninepointed star) and placed nine white candles around it, one at each point of the star. I lit them and it was daylight but somewhow I sensed at that point that it wouldn’t matter at all. I then procceded to call on gatekeepers one at a time with specific conjuration that presnted within the book. Once the conjuration had been spoken here’s what I sensed, it was broad day light I had opened the door to the balcony and as I said each name of each gatkepper the wind picked up swftly from nowhere, the air felt cold as each of them appeared for a bit despite the noticeable heat over here yesterday.

Once all were gathered I could barely breath, I was close to fainting even. I remember what hey said:

The Nine Gatekeepers: “You’ve called and we’ve answered. You are not the first the call upon us through the eons, there have been many times you have called but but you are one of the first who call upon us now. Do not dally proceed with the ritual and what you came here to do.”

Their voices semingly the echo internally, not in whispers but in voiceless voices (without tone), which these is sort of uncommon I am usually able to pick up a tone to entities voice, here is where I took a blindfold and pulled it over my eyes, I did my best to recreate the ritual space in my mind, it was hard at first but became easier as I relaxed and strcutured the ritual area, piece by piece and eventually it was really, really clear, like it wuldn’t have mattered if I had taken off the blindfold despite it being a little bit grainy, but I think work on my clairvoyance more, this effect will fade away, the point is once that happened I called upon Belial to come. In front of me now stood a pair of feet, out of respect I sort of bowed like you’d do in some japenese martial arts, however not with the head touching the floor. I then heard a voice saying:

Belial: “why would you bow before me, you do not bow for anyone. Don’t make yourself weak. Its about time you dared to aproach me, so what do you want of me this time, what would have of me?”

I riased up and straighetened my back, looking directly at the face, a large towering shadow, with large black wings, and horns the shoot to the sides and then upwards, he felt very inditimating and his eyes burned like ember, peering into me like he could see my soul and my potential. The overall was one of tention and expectation which seemed to yet had to come to pass.

Me: “Belial, I wish to deidicate myself to you and to the cause of the gatekeepers, to spread the word and knoweldge of your power through your work. Belial all that is mine, so I wish of you to take me, posess me as I give everything to you, all that is mine is now yours.”

He seemed very neutral to this and followed up by saying

Belial: "Very well, but I expect you to work for us and yourself most of all, don’t hang yourself up on trivialities like time, all there is to the path is what you do now. You may begin the work and using the stepping stones which have been laid out for you tomorrow, now you must procceed with the meditations which you’ve been using thus far, strengthening your mind daily, otherwise there will no point in teaching you if you aren’t strong in body and mnd as well as spirit, and since all that is yours is mine,show me that you are willing to do that it takes and I will take what is mine and mold you into what you desire. "

I remember asking: “will me assuming the form of the reaper be enough?” - the reaper formula is an aspect that is described later in the same book, its an aspect of Belial that deals with Necromancy in a way.

Belial: “you may if you will use assume it, however you may not enjoy the full benefit of it yet, but if you are willing to do so then show me that you are ready through it.”

Me: “very well, then I’ll proceed with that as soon as I am ready.”

Belial: “You will never be ready.”

With that, I suddenly saw an image of space, like I were somewhere in a glaaxy for away and the seed of darkness shone brightly, with a white bruning light, brighter than that of any star. It came towards me and into me and at first there was just darkness, then I oduln’t breath, it was like I was aphyxiated by some invisible forth, like drowning in the darkness. My arms and hands were shaking. My heart felt like it would burst, kind of like how some patients would describe a heart attack. Like something being wrapped around your chest and pulled tighter and tighter and tigher. Eventually I fell over I was barely aware of what had happened and I couldn’t move, I really tried to move thinking: “move!” putting all of my focus into my hands, but it didn’t help, except some sproadic spasms I couldn’t move. I remember laying there thinking: “what now, move, what’s heppening to me?!” I don’t know how long I was laying down on the floor on my back completely helpless. Once I could move and I had composed myself enough to sit up straight. I heard a voice saying.

Belial: “The seed of darkness has been awakened within you. Amyamon will strenghten your mind and I will strengheten your body, you’re weak but the darkness will transform you now. You may now. leave.”

And with that the ritual was over, normally I would dissmiss an entity but Belial just dismissed me. I had to rest for a while and eat something after the effects of this, it was pretty intense to say the least.

P.S I will update this tomorrow, not I will have to tend to other things.

6 Likes

Before the reaper formula I had to spend some time talking to Belial a good deal more and still waiting for the energies of the invocation to settle, you see in mars I had arleady invoked him and evoked him, the energies of the invocation has taken me quite a while to process and integrate in me. A part of the creating the idol, was imporsining a portion of my essence insode of it merging with that of the demonic king, in his aspect as the innitator into the mysteries of the Abyss - Da’ath. The idol which can be seen in the image in the previous post, after that idol had been created Belial was appearing here and there throughout my daily life, advicing me on matters of interactrion, friendships how I present myself to others at least at first, then he procceded to remove friends or rather feelings of unecessary friendships which I no longer needed. I’ve lost with people I thought I knew, people or things in general has all in all lost its value and the strange thing I am content with it. The only thing that sort of matters is my life, I am somewhat separated from them on pretty much every level I more or less do not feel any real connection with them inclduing the pleasures of the mundane.

After slowly building my relationship with Belial I descided to enter the gate to the abyss, which Asenath Mason gives you a formula to do in the book which I have previously mentioned: I have the permission to show the sigils relating to this but I won’t tell you about the methods for copyright reasons. So the sigil that sort of represents the abyss itself looks like this:

Here’s what happend after propping up the sigil I lit all three candles on the altar as well as a white and a black sigil which also placed on there nest to the sigil, they are placed ina specific way which I won’t tell you about. I lit my new favorite incense (dragon’s blood), the ritual involved blood letting, I won’t tell you in whwta way though, and gave the conjurations meant to open the gate and here’s what I pretty much went down;

As I just gazed the sigil I could deep mumnblings around, sounds and voices which lacked a source in the enironment I was all alone. After I had structure the sigil internally piece by piece behind my closed eyelids until became clear in my mind then I sent out a message through my ajna chakrah with the intent of asking for his prescence and guidamce I even said it aloud to enhance the effetc as words have power. The sigil then gre bigger and then it became a portal a orange and even blood red one, it radiated more a smokelike fire than anything else - very counter intuitive from what I had imagined.

The portal didn’t form into the face of Belial but instead he stood there at first in similar manner as above, very tall shadow with large horns as described before, and red eyes burning like ember and a forked serpentine tounge he hissed at me really peering at me, as I watched his face suddenly I was pulled up to the top of his head and I suddenly standing in what appeared to be a desert with orange sand, it could have something to do with the red sky above refelcting into the sand, I stood now inbetween two towers one white and black the white had fog around more at the top than at the bottom, the black tower had thunderclouds with lightning could be seen traveling in clouds despersing in the, the clouds but more lik really, really dark blue. Each of them didn’t have an enterance as far as I were able to tell - and a burning seven pointed star hung in the air inbetween the two towers, being able to project my consciousness through soul travel I took aim at a hill in the distance and traveled through, as I did it was completely dark, then I stood in a circular room that looked like:

I remember walking up to the throne infront of me, it wasn’t elegant it was really plain large stone throne, it didn’t have any embellishments or things like that at all. On it sat Belial, looking two skeeltal beings joined as one mathich the description Asenath Mason has given in the grimoire, but robes sort of torn but the color of their eyes were different, the white eye one’s has white mist orbs in them, whereas the darkly cloaked one had red glowing eyes as far I was able to tell. What was weird both spoke, but it was like I was only able to focus on one of them at a time. It was relaly confusing watching the throne spin counterclookwise while both of them appeared be still, but spoke at the same time seemingly speaking about the same thing through different angles.

I greeted him and thanked him for having an audience with me. To which he greeted me in return and asked me what I wanted from him to which I remember saying:

Me: how should I procceed on my journey? Because I think I am ready to go ahead with the reaper formula and assume that form, do you think I am ready?

Belial: Why should you care if you are ready? You never listened to anyone especially yourself?

Me: I think I have done everything you asked me to do, I’ve followed your sintructions to the best of knowledge…

Belial: Yet you consider time and everything else in your life as an excuse to not do ther work?

I was sort of puzzled by this but his rang true nontheless, as a student I have to make sure everything regarding that on time, and that can take a while including social circles (or what’s left of them).

Me: “So what do you suggest I do?”

Belial showed me an image of a lecture I were at where a woman who held it said that, time is more or less an illusion a thing that we’ve made, technically always have enough time to do anything it’s a matter of wasting it.

Belial: “Stop making excuses, put more effort into to your own becoming, you are blocking yourself, there’s no such thing as time, friends and family are no means to for escape of your duty. You may go now.”

Me: “I’ll leave. Thank you Belial for your wisdom.” - I said as I inhaled and pulled myself back to into my body. From there I descided to instantly move on to opening the temple of Belial as well as invoking and attempting to assume the aspect of the reaper. Which is what the next form will be about or at least the gaining access into the temple.

4 Likes

The Temple of Belial

This is a step of the innitation that was both overhwleming and underwhelming at the same time. I propped the sigil up and bloodletting in the way done in the previous post ensued, and then I mediated on the sigil as was sort of discussed before or rather hinted at, I structured the image of the sigil:

in my mind and I was surrounded by blackness, and the sigil for the key to the temple became very large and it appeared to shimmer in a ghosly white hue and then it moved through me just like a ghost fading into the darkness. In front of me a little further away from stood a cloaked figure, the hood was covered in a way that made it impossible to see Belial’s face I knew it was him. Except the feeling around him were different but more on that later. He had skeletal hands and two large schytes with black handles, the blades the selves appeared to silvery blue he was more or less floating in the air, but I didn’t see the bones that was described in the text and I do not know why. I asked for communion and merging with his essence, sharp tusk like bones penetereated me from all sides, , through out my chakrah system, the throat, chest, abdoment, the feeling wasn’t painful but it wa shighly uncomofrtable, it remended of the enormous pressure that I had felt when seed of darkness had activated. But at least this time I could feel myself being able to breath, something else happened though Belial took his scythes and stabbed me right in the heart and I got up seemingly left the fleshy body that I had possessed and followed him through the seven pointed star. I now stood in a circular room held up by eight pillars, this room seemd to be sort of sacrifical place or a tomb, and it had warm bright light in the cealing shining down on something that was either a sarchophagus or an altar in the middle of the room and as I gazed it a voice could be heard saying:

Belial: “that’s for you some other time, proceed throuh the door.”

I projected to the door and imagined my hands now pushing open the door, they appeared to be transluscent almost ghost like. I then was in the same desert as before except that there were blood in the ground, the sand was more red and I could see a large pile of flesh and corpses emiting blood on the ground trailing to the bottom of an elevation of the ground, where a temple now stood a large towering building not so much made of bones as far I were able to tell, but I could however the swooshing of wings and vultures could indeed be seen circling thew tower and few skulls and bones could be seen laying infront of the temple. The gate were grey look solid rock, but there were some adornment in silver and gold surrounding the enterence I lack the vocabulary to describe how it looked like.

From here I pushed open the gate and I could two stairwells one leading up and one leading down and there a large double door in the middle of the staircase, I had to push open that door too and the door slammed shut behind me and deep gravly voice could be heard around me saying:

-“Now there’s now way back, you have to continue with innitation now, welcome young magician.”

With that I could see a large red reptilian eye with strands of yellow in it, it was lidless and peered into me from the wall at the opposite of the enterence , the room was ciruclar by no means small, it was pretty dark in here to say the least, the eye was sort of the only sort of liught except a pale light that could be seen, it came from the cealing in this case, it mainly lit up the altar and a bit of the floor and some minor sections of the room, in the middle of the room, around the altar were three cocentric burning rings visible conjoining right where the altar stood. I was aware of other beings in the temple, shadows whispeing inchoherent mumblings, I could hear the footsteps and something dragining o the floor but I couldn’t see anyhting other than the eye and the altar in the middle of the room.

I knew what I had to do I had to lay down on the altar and from here it become pretty nightmarish to say the least. I laid down and became devoured by a skeltal being with red eyes seemingly taking great pleasure in devouring me. I could see clear as day skin, muscle and tissue being torn away from my bones, large chunks at a time and this being devouring it right in front of me. It wasn’t painful it was surreal seeing this, and physically I noticed lagre chunks of energy was ripped of in the shape of the body part that was peeled off, it wasn’t painful but extremly uncomfortable both visually as well as kinestetically.

In good time I was picked clean, except my brain, everything was taken and devoured from me, as my eyes were plucked I remeber the way is see things became very different, the room was just filled with intense blue light in the shape of the walls and eveyrthing else. Then my bones was picked away and replaced with red one’s bone by bone and eventually rolled over and dragonlike wings were installed into my shoulder blades, I was somehow able to get put in the position of laying on all four and then Belial breathed the breath life into me. And from here, muscles, sinew, tissue everything back but I was altered nontheless. It was like a part of me were able to view myself from an outsiders perspecrtive, I appeared beast like, my eyes had turn yellow and orange with a slit in them like a car or a reptile, large black wings had grown out of my back, appearing much like those of a dragon, except they appeared not so much to be of flesh and bone but black swirling energy. I coule even feel physically how largs extensions of energy had been wipped out at my left and righr side.

Fire burned around me and Belial looked veyr neutral once more and said:

Belial: “You have now been reborn, you will find it easier to govern and push your power and will now. Work on yourself and for our cause and you will greatly rewarded, proceed now on the path and I shall guide you further.”

And with that I knew I had to continue immediately and so I did.

The next part will be accounted for by tomorrow as I must see to the daily meditations as pormised by me.

5 Likes

January 5, 2019 6:07 PM (Europe: Paris), January 5, 2019 9:07 AM (America: Los Angeles)

I haven’t updated this thread in forever it will in due time be filled with more info regarding this entity but as of right I want to show Belial teaching side, believe it or not he’s a teacher and a fine one at that. Today I spoke to him through the vessel I’ve made for him I guess I should explain that rite before diving into his teachings his delivered to me today.

A long time ago when I lived with my parents we had sheep, we had two male sheep both of them were rather rebelious, the one I had choose as Belials vessel even more so than the other, it jumped over the fence, crawled under it, bent it, just to enjoy the grass on the other side, it just was no bendng it to conform and staying inside its pen so it was shot. Many years later about a year or so ago my father had one of the two skulls, the other one I had already made a vessek out of for Azael. The second one had broken hornes and all it needed was a bit of cleaning up. As I brought it home to my apartment I called upon Belial to be teach how to anchor him into it and here’s what he told me. He wanted me to invoke his name for nine days while holding the skull in my right hand leaving a few drops of my blood inbetween its eyes after I had invoked it’s name and giving him his song: itz Ra’Cha Belial, while incense should burn for duration of the invocation.

So after finding asenath Masons book: Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations I made use of the invocations therein, it was long to memorize so held to book in one hand and the goat head within the other. And gave the incantation, once it was done I placed it on the mortar as I had prior to the rite prepare some dragon’s blood incense and lit it before I placed the skull on there dripping y blood on it’s forehead and then more or less stated:

Belial, take this vessel which now yours, take it, posesses it and use it as an anchor for your power and knowledge to flow into this world. Teach me the secrets of the abyss and show the ways of yore as I now thread deeper into the darkness.

And gave the song., until I felt there was no need to give it anymore. Usually it the air around me thickened, to the point where breathing was really hard, and a sense of contentness lingered. After the nine period I painted black and white with the black side having a silver horn, and the white side a golden horn. To symbolize Belials aspect of the being the innitatior right at the edge of the abyss, the one who travels through Da’ath from the light into darkness and back, the dayside and nightside of the tree. Silver being the more receptive/lunar symbolism whereas the golden it linked to the sun.

Anyways once the trial perios was done Belial has at times jumped to the forefront of my ascent and sometimes he has taken a step back, but he’s always there in some way ever since that day. It (the skull) still has a special place at my altar. At any rate now for the actual post I intended to deliver to you.

After giving my daily deotion to Lucifer Amyamon which I need to also find a vessel for I don’t know why the ask me to find vessels for them so far, but I won’t deny them their wishes. I felt Belials prescence build up through the vessel I’ve made for him and I had some questions one regarding and about devotion so;

1. How would the operator conduct a proper offering in regards to incense?

Answer: once given as asacrifice, let it sit or rather extinguish on its own. Let it fill the room for as long as possibe until it dissapates on its own. Ths allows the sacrifice to be usurped [aborbed (?)] by the forces you’ve called, brining them closer to you and also making the veil that separates your individual consciousness grow thinner until your senses merge thus making posession and channeling more intimate, for both parties.

1. What is the secret to [successful] spellcasting?

Answer: the secret lies not in forcing more power or will behind it, it’s allowing your desire of something to build, reaching a climax and then releasing it. Understand that the result is already yours, paying it no mind.

1. Why would an operator partake in acts of devition, and what are those (I asked this because in a way this seems like submission, which ins’t something Belial is known to like)?

Answer: devotion are a series of acs or summoning or a spirit or force to inhabit you or an anhor made for it, This is to garner its liking to betow upon the operator its power and knowledge, through acts of devotion the operator anhor the force within paving the path for the spirit to possess his mind and thereby giving its keys to its domain to him.

4. What are acts of devotion?

Answer: directed attention, worship, offerings to the spirit or force, speaking its name and more importantly utilizing the instructions it give onto you.

1. How long should one perform acts of devotion?

Answer: 30 days is usually enough, though in some cases it may be longer or it may be shorter, based on what kind of relationship the operator sets out to have. The more time invested the deeper the sorcerer travels into the crossroads and the more knowledge, power and secrets that the spirit holds will be revealed to him.

I thanked him for his information and he told me that he wanted me to get an item for him by tomorrow, he won’t reveal anything new to me until then. So when I know what the rite he intend for me is and why I need this I’ll update, with that I hope you enjoy this odd update. One more thing I don’t dismiss Belial he dismisses me he just dissappears whenever I call him these days. Here’s a thought of mine, the closer you become to a spirit the more the both surrender control and the dynamic of who is the operator or who is calling whom becomes more dynamic. You don’t boss, your friends around, with friends you either ask or you call in favors for one another why would a close relationship with a spirit be any different to a closer friendship with an actual person? I also think there’s no shame in being in control and order certain spirits to give you what you need, when it is needed , but if you want to learn the deepest secrets of a particular spirit a solid relationship has to be built before the teachings of the spirit can be given to you, as power and knowledge is not always given without something being expected from you in return.

Teras390

8 Likes

2019-03-04T21:18:00Z

The following event happened three days ago. The time had finally come to finish what I started, I thought I were done with Belial’s current but apparently I wasn’t. There has been quite a few incidents with Belial I haven’t journaled anything about but this time though I plan to change all that. At any rate after removing the idol of Lucifer Amaymon from it’s pedistal I instead placed the idol of Belial in it’s place and from there. And pretty quickly without having to give any real oration or incantation I could feel an amassing of spritual presence that quickly became very dense and not only that, Belial spiritual pressure is not only dense but vey electrifying, Belials prescence at least according to me always makes one feel pretty small. It doesn’t mean you are afraid it’s just his prescence is very dominant if I may so.

I greeted him and thanked him for coming to me. I asked him the following:

Q: How should I proceed with the working ahead of me?

A: Dedication to me is of the essence, dedicate to my teachings once more. Through the gates of Da’ath.

Q: Where or how should I start our working?

A: We will meet in the wilderness, where you will bring forth your most precious of things, which then shall be sacrificed at the altar of sin, fire and dusk. Once nothing of the earth binds you we shall then sign our pact in blood, smoke and shadows.

Then I shall raise you up as one of my own, and hand you my keys to power and also to crown you a king, but first you must come to me.

You may leave now.

And with that the conversation was over, I think I have a feeling what I should bring but I am not sure, I still need to figure exactly what is the most precious thing I have, because I have a few. There are also a few symbols in here which are incredibly interesting but until some other day, see you then.

3 Likes

2019-03-06T13:58:00Z

Restless Awakening

As a sort of update to the previous post I think I get what I need to bring to the ocassion Belial talked about. I think things of very personal origin and attatchment will be the things, that Belial want me to sacrifice after the dedication rite. Which I’ll journal about later today. But first I should tell you about a rather surreal experience that happened in the middle of the night, close to 3 am to be exact.

I was laying in bed sleepless and was ridden with anxiety, these days that doesn’t happen all that often, it used to hapen to me a lot more when I was younger along with being restless. My boyfriend was sleeping soundly next to me, I didn’t want to use sleeping pills since I feel sick chugging those just to get some sleep at all. However the anxiety got so bad it was like physical pain inside my chest that I wondering what the hell was going on. After some thinking I drew the conclusion, that I had overdone my consumption of tea, and in addition I had visited my family that day I had also had some coffe which could explain the sleeplessness reasonable extent. Satisfied with that explaination I chugged some sleeping pills and try to get some sleep and again, I was laying there for what felt like an eternity.

I simply couldn’t find any rest and the knot of anxiety in my chest increasingly got worse, like it was this huge sawtoothed black hole slowly eaing away at the surrounding tissue in there. I while back while I was in therapy I learned writing my thoughts down, put words on my emotions that it will help process what I am feeling and it will to an extent help me relax a bit. So with that in mind I got up and did just that and went to the living room, where my temple is and what I wrote was in essence that I had been exeriencing sleeplessness for three days in a row, and when trying to fall asleep this anxiety and frustration would build and I to an extent felt very limited. I wanted to get up do something anything other than laying there trying to force myself to sleep. Plus in this anxiety ridden moment I was wondering current relationship if it meant to last, relationships to me usually don’t last that long to be honest, it sucks.

However I want my current one to last though I have a considerate partner, who lets me do pretty much what I want in my ascent except necromancy with human body parts, everything else he’s been sort of fine with.

Once done I made it back to the bed and laying there for a while to know didn’t get worse nor lessened it just somehow made itself known more, after doing thinking I felt like this isn’t normal something off and I felt like there was someone there demanding my attention. After ignoring it an internal flashes of images of me burning and destroying everything I owned and loved while spitting on everything that was dear tp me. I somehow knew this was Belial’s doing. I must be honest I really wasn’t in the mood to talk to him, not when I felt as shitty as I did in that moment so I more or less said;

Me: “leave me be. This is no the time.”

Belial: “You need to hear this…as of right now I think you understand exactly what you need to bring forth to our meeting.”

Me: “yes, I realize you want me to bring things that carry strong memories and meanings for me. Like my mother photo album of me…”

An image of me holding a knife against the throat of our cat flashed into my mind and I nearly panicked.

Belial: "You can’t let anything bind you, even your love for them, you are not human anymore you abandonned that path, their world is not for you. If you relationship is going to last he must become more resilient or he will perish with the onslaught of spritual force you will bring. You already have started to see the consequences. It’s torture to keep him in a state that would endanger him wouldn’t you say? "

My partner is having random nosebleeds every once in a while for these past two weeks, that didn’t alarm me very much until now as nosebleeds during winter time is common, or very thing blood vessels inside the walls of the nose are also a common cause. I think he says I am not human, of course I am I just shouldn’t try so hard to be normal but that I should instead embrace and make everything in my life magickal and not only that, walk as a god among men you can’t let anything bind you or stand in the way your vision of what you are tying to become this is hard at least to me it is, it’s hard to reconcile with in a smooth transition that is.

Me: “You can have anything else but you can’t have that, let me at least keep that.”

Belial: “You can have them but they can’t be the complete focus of your existence, your focus needs to be with us and yourself, not with them. The restrictions you’ve placed on yourself must be broken you can’t live as a free agent and a slave to the system at the same time, you must break free, break all promises and free yourself of your shackles. Don’t hold yourself back anymore. And final word for you, don’t keep me waiting.”

The prescence dissappeared and knot of anxiety started to unwind noticebly but also not to long at all was gone. There we have it folks one of the really nice signs of a spirit want to communicate a nice dose of anxeity and restless sleep.

I should mention during conversation occured with me laying on my back it’s easier to enter the TGS while laying on my back in the darkness of the night for me, probably because I way more relaxed. In the roof I noticed a face and a slight portion of the upperbody of reptilian demon like entity with black horns and face not unlike this:

bild

But instead of the sigil it was like the skin held back erupting lava, it had cracks where raging fire were shining through, mostly in the chest area but also in the face. The imagery of the demon itself came in flashes, and an outline of an aura became visible as I focused more on it. Seeing spirits with my eyes open isn’t my speciality at all but this was an interesting occurance to be sure. Also the converstaion was done in a barely audible whisper from me and telepathic communication from Belial. And as per usual I don’t dismiss the gatekeepers the dissmiss you until you rise to power then they work with you, but they will not serve you as they are nt servants to you, you serve each other by becoming allies.

That’s all in this journal for now, I’ll update it later this was pretty not very plesant at all but I won’t shy away from the uncomfortable stuff this.

Itz Ra’Cha Belial

Eternally

Teras390

5 Likes

2019-03-08T14:34:00Z

Innitiation - Tearing Away

I felt like giving important events a title, might work a summary so your can gauge wether or not it’s worth your time. The title is named as it was a form of innitiation of Belials, he’s known as the worthless one and without a master among other titles. Today he taught me one of the first true steps asI teared through and destroyed all of my video games, and a concole that they belonged to, along another hobby called MTG - I teared all of the cards the pieces and threw away along with that I had cut in half. During the process initially it wasn’t hard but further alogn to tearing the last cards of my favorite deck it hurt a lot, I really didn’t want to do it. A voice inside of my mind through the process more or less told me stop as there was a lot of money going to waste, torn to shreds before my eyes by my own hands. It was powerful and truamtiing lesson in that if you want to control and master the world around you, you can’t let any physical thing bind you. it’s because it occupies your attention and mind and therefore is a distraction which is not needed and doesn’t serve you in your own becoming as much as it hurt its a relief to an extent that it’s been dealt with. However it’s far from over - once I had torn, and thrown away those meaningful things to me. I kneeled infront of my altar and I knew Belial was watching me and I said:

Me: Belial I’ve torn and destoryed my childhood, the things that was a part of the man I once was but I am not more, accept this as a sacrfice and as a sign of my dedication to you.

Belial: it’s start but it isn’t over by any means you still have things you need to learn how to let go. Prepare the pact. For the next next step will be for you to sign and seal it once you you’ve broken the chains of the earth that hold you in your shackles.

With that the conversation was over. I sThe strange part is for a moment after the conversation I felt really down for a bit, but I realize that this was an important thing for me to go through. It’s a part of the process, I can’t enter through Da’ath if I still stuck with the idea that money, physical things, entertainment are of any use to me, they aren’t. It doesn’t matter to me anymore the pain is going away and I am about to experience a slight release from my own shackles.

To those who think tearing away or destroyig things whih you’ve invested time in, and bought yourself it’s painful but the more pain they more you’ll usually gain.

Until then, enjoy your journey.

Itz Ra’Cha Belial

Eternally

Teras390

2019-04-16T22:00:00Z

Three major things have happened since my last post: an innitiation that was never disclosed for you all as of yet, a pact that made and signed, and a newly attained exercise was given that I’ve been instructed to do for thirty days. I’ll talk about these three things I’ll start with the pact the other things will be separate posts. With making and signing the pact, I’ll try to give you an outline that should work for everyone.

I’ll say this - long post ahead but I’ve tried to outline every step I felt was necessary to avoid confusion. However if you feel like you need to change the outline or some of the ingredients to suit your needs, do it. I used what I’ve found works very well according to my experience. I do however suggest you try the method I’ve attempted to outline below first if possible, then start tweaking it, if you, like I’ve said before, need to change something go ahead.

The oils though I recommend you to try and get as precisely as possible.

The idea of writing a pact with Belial for me took some consideration, I mean not only is he considered to be a badass spirit to work with, he’s pretty powerful and one should really know what one want to get out of a pact before jumping in. This took some time. At first I thought like some people do: power. One can never have too much of that. However I felt it was too small of a task so I had to look into what Belial does and what kind of spirit he is. And after looking over the outline of the pact disclosed in the book of Azazel I decided to follow a similar outline. I won’t disclose what I wrote, like the gritty details, as that can be used against me as it is my energetic signature that’s on there. I also it’s a thing between him and me as a pact is something very intimate. However I will talk about the method I used to make a pact that I felt was pretty potent and the general effects that happened to me as I signed it. However I’ll say that the things I wanted in return for my alliance with him along a time of whole hearted devotion to him, are not small.

As for the implements I used, those are:

A piece of paper, regular or parchment, I used the later as it helps with the asthetics and immersion. Technically I could’ve attempted to get my hands goatskin parchment but that isn’t cheap and not strictly necessary.

As for the amount of each ingredients, you’ll have to feel it out, as long as you use your intuition, you can’t go wrong.

Three sets of different oils: two of which are my own concoction, the numbers signifies the order of how mix the stuff together. Finally more thing whetever ingredient you feel like replacing with something else, go right ahead it’s your intuition that’ll tell you if you are on the right path.

Note: when I say crushed I mean - grounded into a powder.

The Oil’s:

Dragon’s Breath Oil (my recipe)

Ingredients

1. Olive oil
  2. Marocco oil/cedar oil
  3. Dragon’s blood (powder/or resin (crushed)).
  4. Copal resin (crushed)
  5. Coal (crushed)
  6. Blood Jasper (crushed)
  7. Paprika powder
  8. Lavaneder Oil
  9. Cinnamon

Uses: consecration, pact making and empowerment of familiars, I haven’t been able to trest the other uses it suppsedly has. This concotion was given to my ba spirit - its said Belial earlier, however that wasn’t right I checked an old journal of mine, it was given himself by a spirit who’s called Nuht’zan a spirit that was sent to me about a year ago. His sigil look like this:

More info about him here: Recieved this: what do you think it is? - #35 by Niwo390

If you’d like to verify I got it from him as well as to see if he’s a spirit that real and you can work with.

The oil concoction is very useful and very powerful. When you consecrate your altar add s few drops this while feeding and feeling your familar, it should grow in power as well as change appeaerence. My familiar changed shape and appearence and started to grow faster as a result of using this. And the effects of conecrating a pact is pretty immense it feels like an energy blast

Tears of the abyss Oil - my recipe

1. Olive oil
  2. Lavender oil
  3. Frankincense oil
  4. Coal (crushed)
  5. Blood (your own)

Used to amplify, strenghten and consecrate something the to demonic, the concotion has a very cool yet flaming feel to it, if you don’t believe me. Make this and see what kind of spirits that are attracted to it, along with what kind of energy it gives off.

The Consecration Oil - from the Mastering Black Magick Program) optional but not a must, the other two I felt were a bit more important.

After I had written up the pact, I signed it in my temple. You see you can do it outside as well as inside your temple, however since my temple is consecrated to the nine gatekeepers already, I didn’t feel the need to do a banishing ritual as I work with them reguarly. However you can never be too careful, especially if you wanna be sure to sign the pact with the designated spirit. To safeguard yours nd their interest do the Lesser banishing of the pentagram - propper or abridged version doesn’t matter, I am going to get some eyes rolled at me for this. You can subtitute the names of the four archangels with

Belial - South
West - Abbadon
North - Azazel
East - Amaymon

While you instead of moving clockwise as you would with the angels, face each direction begiinnign from the south and move counterclockwise. Why I say south is because I felt it was important to begin with th spirit you want to make a pact with first, more or less out of respect, then comes the others. It’s not very traditional I know.

Use this video the method he described is pretty much identical to the method he uses in the mastering evocation program.

Once banishing is taken care of no you have to consecrate the grounds where you stand on, the way I found was pretty effective is simply put by using this:

“Pater Noster, qui es in abyssus, potens nomen tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in abyssus et in terra.
“Exorcizo te, creatura sanguis, in nomine Satan
omnipotentis, et in nomine Antichristus, et in virtute
Falsus Vates: ut fias sanguis exorcizata ad effugandam
omnem potestatem inimici, et ipsum inimicum
eradicare et explantare valeas cum angelis, et invito
omnem maleficus spirite; per virtutem veneficium
maleficus. Ilicet!”

Taken from- E.A Koetting. (2014), The Book of Azazel, p. 30.

This above was made available more or less to public a while back in this video, in case you wonder how you should pronounce it, it begins at 11:14:

Here’s where the Dragon’s breath oil come in, you sprinkle some of it in the area while reciting this, I suggest you memorize it, you don’t have to, you can recite it if you want to, however personally I find it distracting and it takes away the immersion of the ritual.

Once that’s taken care of, light three candles three red and place them in an equilateral triangle large enough to sit in. You can use red ribbons or thread as physical representation of this, or you can draw this triangle in the dirt while you are outside placing the candles at each corner forming a equilateral triangle, along with the Universal Circle. If you have a physical copy, great, if not I really recommend for complete beginners to do this rite outside and draw it in the dirt using a stick or whatever to make it, unless you have it in your posession. For more advanced or intermediate people, you may not have to use it - however I find it that it helps tremendously if you have it while evoking.

You’ll now stand or sit comfortably in the circle, while you gaze at Belial’s sigil, however that’s a bit superflous it should be more than enough to chant a conjuration + his name, like:

“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

Or;

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu
Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu
Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

A set of 4 incantations are available to the public by E.A and are talked about in this video:

if I were you I’d beging with;

The incantation of summoning all magickal powers

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu
Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu
Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

and then when his prescence is felt, use this;

Incantation of demonic pacts (tacit or explicit).

“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

Until the prescence has built critical mass, as in you can’t almost breath as it overwhelms the area.

If you feel it’s better using the first one I like to do it like this: incantation x3 + name and titles, like: *

Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu. x3 Belial come! You can also add some titles like:

Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu. x3 Belial come! Belial, worthless one, Kikg of the spirits of darkness, Guardian at the threshold of the byss, wanderer of wastelands of civilization, the abandonned one, without a master, lord of the earth, come!

Once you know he’s there with you, when you see him, feel him or whatever ways he’ll manifest, because at this point he’s there, there will be no doubt about it.

have the pact in the circle with and as you state your intent that you want to sign the pact, walk from the circle into the triangle and sit in it. Now you’ll consecrate the parchment to the powers of darkness, while citing this once more:

“Exorcizo te, creatura sanguis, in nomine Satan
omnipotentis, et in nomine Antichristus, et in virtute
Falsus Vates: ut fias sanguis exorcizata ad effugandam
omnem potestatem inimici, et ipsum inimicum
eradicare et explantare valeas cum angelis, et invito
omnem maleficus spirite; per virtutem veneficium
maleficus. Ilicet!" x 3

sprinkle the dragon’s breath oil onto the written pact. Once that is done read it aloud and finish off by asking, do you accept this pact between us?

If you feel a sense of excitement, releief , or the pressure in the air intensifying even more or if you can hear and see him, giving you a sign of his approval go ahead if you are clairvoyant and fill in the astral markings with a pen (use regular ink), on the line you’ve created for him to fill in his name, along with your name at the covenanter line, if you can’t see him, ask him to guide your hand and you should your hand lift near automatically if you are relaxed enough and let it moved across the paper by itself, as it is the man himself who guides your hand.

One last step left, instead of puncturing nedless wounds on your finger to sign your name in blood, as some people think is necessary I instead recommend you do this. Sign it with ink and then prick your finger once let one drop of blood come out of there and press your finger right next to your name. This will be the stamp of your signature in ink and in blood.

If you get an inkpot, you can use a little bit of it it in a separate bowl and then use the:
Tears of the abyss Oil mentioned earlier and drop a few drops of it into the ink, stir it and quill, pencil or whatever is pointy to sign your name with it. This is not a must; i did it because I felt it was important for me to do it that way, the same may not be true for you.

I used the consecration oil by E.A first dropping a few drops of this onto the pact (optional)and then followed it up by while chanting Belial’s song while a few drops the tears of the abyss oil (highly recomended) on the written pact while chanting:

Itz Ra’cha Belial x 3, repeat this multiple times until you feel it’s no longer needed.

As for my experience with this, what can I say I felt Belial’s energy invading the temple it was very fiery, chaotic but radiant and solid. As for the messages he gave me, they were different than usual however he was satisfied with me doing this and told me:

“Finally, you come. I’ll teach you once more but this time I expect you to adhere every word I say and I want you to listen closely. If you want the keys to my kingdom as well as an alliance you must be ready in body and mind and spirit, I’ll refine your mind and spirit first.”

With that he gave me a really simple exercise, in fact it seems way too simple along with words:

In order to master the art of influence, you reach must extend everywhere, you’ll begin by constantly expanding energy body in every direction, and keep this state throughout the day, you’ll tire but you’ll grow as a result, do this for 30 days. Once accomplished I’ll beging handing you the keys to my kingdom along with my secrets of power. Leave this temple now and accomplish this first and once it’s done we shall speak again.

Since I recieved I have yet to implement it starting today.

One final note: while composing the oils, take your time feeling out each ingredient with your left hand over each ingredient, feeling its quailities and properties for a bit, then set aside and repeat the process with every ingredient before mixing them together. Once you’ve done so, mixed them together, say somethign along the lines of:

Your name is (f.e. Dragon’s breath oil), I set you aside and consecrate you, you belong the god within and you’ll come when you are called.

That’s about all I can think as for how I did it. Every pact is different and what worked for Belial, may not work with other entities, also note some of the titles above are not deemed legit by some, like the Lord of the Earth or without a master. I’ll say use whatever works, scour the web if you have to, to find out for yourself his my names and titles and use them, that’s all I’ll say.

I hope it will work as well for you as it did for me. I’m pretty sure however you’ll experience something, let me know what you think, and how it worked for you, hopefully as well as it did for me.

However I don’t want to affect or alter the result of your experience. FYI if you are interested in a more detailed explaination of which let me know.

Forever becoming

6 Likes

2019-04-17T22:00:00Z

In my previos post I mentioned that Belial ina message gave me a new exercise, the message he gave me was:

I thought he meant just sitting somewhere like in my temple and feeling my energy body expand in and out, for a few minutes. I was wrong what apparently meant for me to do was instead this:

The following exercise oly requires visualization/imagination to perform. You have to connect with yourself at a very deep level and get in touch with your aura/energy bodies once you feel it all over you, continue to expand endlessly, with every exhale your energo body expands outwards in every direction, and with every inhale with your will you keep the expanded energy field in place with your will, compsing your will for the next push. Keep expanding outside the place you live, the block, the city, the country, the planet, our solar system and to the very edges of the cosmos - this way of expansion was pretty much identical to the first part of the Ignition of the Black sun Exercise but Kurtis Joseph except instead of keeping it through the rite, you now instead are expected to hold this expanded state for as long as you possibly can. My current time lies around 30 min and I am really tired as a result.

If you ar not tensing up in anyway and doing it right your going to feel serious acitvity in the binduh/zeal - and ajna chakra. Along with feeling almost clastrophobic that there’s not enough room for you. Imagining and feeling this exercise takes time, once are expanded that way set a timer I’d suggest you try hold it for 30 min - I get the feeling like that it’s important. However you want to be able to do anything, walk, pet an animal, cook food without disrupting this state but first just somewhere like your temple and do this. I know I feel tired but my overall aura or rather feeling of it is surging. Despite feeling mentally and spiritually drained in a way.

The exercise I got from Belial is by no means easy, at least not for me. You see I was wrong what are really supposed to do with the exercise. Now you know, try it for yourself I am going to do once a day for thirty days.

I’ll have to ask him why this exercise is even important, is like an intense spiritual gym workout.

3 Likes

This will be a short excerpt from a conversation I had with the first gatekeeper, he had a few things to teach me before letting me go further into my work with the gatekeepers. Hence the jumpiness between several journals. This conversation which I am about to type up happened yesterday, it was evening and I was about to do my regular set of meditations but before that I felt like I should do some physical exercising and just as I was about to enter my temple I sensed a prescence just behing my back, and telepathically I recieved this message:

Belial: every waking moment should be directed into the vision of what you wish to achieve. An undisciplined, unfocused mind can’t ascend it can only stagnate. In every moment you bring your ideas to life before you, do that but with a single goal in mind. And whatever you wish to acheive shall no longer be outside of your reach.

Me (telepathically): An idea is just that, an idea it doesn’t exist. Whereas some things you simply cannot accomplish.

Belial: nothing exists until it’s made concrete. An idea gives form for what the creation will become. This is what makes a cretaor, they create using their minds as well as their hands. Don’t think, act as well. This is what separates gods from men and also wht man is god in the flesh, for you can take what does not exist and mold it into reality. And THAT is the act of a creator.

Being me I was a bit astounded I hadn’t thought about this before, it’s so simple and I know some people have even talked about this, including E.A not in that way but has more or less said the same thing, and I have forgotten about it until now. And it was exactly what I needed. You see the last year and a half I’ve done multiple pathworkings at once it’s draining byt rewarding as well, and that must come to an end it seems as I’ve spread myself to thin. Plus I’ve Always wanted to ascend but I have yet to really make it something tangible. My goal is to have a Godllike powers and become like a god in my life time. But I have yet to to figure exactly what it means and looks like…

This is why Belial’s word really hit home for me. Because something I think too much, whereas I should spend less time thinking and more time on actually doing. For magick is within the doing not thinking.

1 Like

Belial have been a constant prescence in my life ever since I opened his gate more or less. However I can’t say we were close we were more like close business partners so to speak we have out differences but we can work together. Regardless I wanted to update this journal with some intresting info, you see in addition to the gatekeeper material of the first volume which I keep reutning to as I combine different systems as I understand more of the applications of the info in there. Belial eventually told me to put the grimoire aside for a time and ever since I made my pact with him he has told me that I should broaden my horizons and so he’s givfen me a task.

Howevr before that a few months passed and nothing in particular happened he was present at times but didn’t give my noise as I deepend my work with Lillith and Hecate specifically some of the work with Lillith have been journaled about in my Qliphothic Journal and new notes will soon be made available in it. And suddenly when sitting in my temple, I felt the need to talk to him and his sigil kept flashing on the wall in my minds eye, and it grew steadily more clear until I felt Belial’s odd fiery yet void like essence fill the temple and he had a few things to say to me. One of them was how I should redirect my practice back towards the gatekeepers and stop eating unrefined sugar as it diminishes my power output apparently. Secondly he relayed to me that he wanted to hand me something that’d be of intrest to me esepcially if I wanted to grow in power and close in my personal aoptheoisis in this life time.

And see he showed me in a vision that occurred somewhere in between being awake and sleeping; his sigil that was surrounded by seven spheres each I felt was going to a relam of some kind. but all but one was obscured for me at the time. After relaying that in the middle of the night I memorized the info. And then the next day I remember buying a frame and painted Belial’s sigil on there and through a pretty lenghty ritual I’ll make a separate post about opened the sigil and made it a permamenent gateway into my temple for him. And Once done I felt the need to get another item and empower it as well, and that object - what would come to be a totem for Belial’s idol; a scorpion, was brought to me in a matter of days /exceedingly fast by the way as shipping from outside of where I am located tend to ge very slow.

Once the scorpions arrived (there were two) I had a separate ritual which I’ll make it’s own post about as well. However here’s how the idol looked with the scorpion attached:

And upon completion after attaching it to the idol he was satisfied and then gave me a seal, the first key to work with which I have completed to draw on paper today:

and it will be empowered according to Belial’s instruction which where

• sexual fluids (spunk if you are a guy), your blood and the ashes of your former self, which you’ll fill in the lines of the seal with. This was given to me in a vision and I’ll explain in detail once I have the ash in my posession. And once completed it will be framed as well. I know this will seem as over doing this but framing something sets it apart and makes it very sacred according to me this helping me to focus my attention and energy more directly on something, thereby increasing the connection and power output from me and likely the object will respond in kind. I’ll let you know what I pick up both from the idol and this seal in the relevant posts. With this you are all caught up.

I have now posted some images of the above experiences that were completed. This post was just an update and doesn’t contain any workings I’ll fill this journal out tomorrow with the info and details I’ve accounted for in my paper journals. Until then good luck in your ascent.

2 Likes