Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

:rofl: OK OK… stop texting me in 3 different places…

2 Likes

Never!!

2 Likes

I’m out of likes, but wanted to remind you to not focus on the love part, and to focus on the known and unknown issues, so that you can get to the love part.

You gots two reasonable timelines that pretty much sync, so drop the topic before it becomes an obsession and find yourself dagar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sorry for derailing your thread @MiKu :grinning: if it matters, you match close enough to my instinct for dagar, that I’d count this one as a positive notch in your belt.

2 Likes

Ty🤗 I have been thinking about it too much . Need to just relax and focus on the present

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it @MiKu

3 Likes

when will i get married? :thinking:

beautiful deck btw. and good idea to practice timing. there’s so many methods and i generally find it overwhelming. like how the major arcana can represent certain times of year, or you can interpret it by season, etc. – does my head in :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Ace of pentacles: a year from now!

Yeah… that’s why I am following the idea that it represents a major life issues instead of a time! Since the other minor Arcana can give me a specific timeline from a day to 14 years!

2 Likes

very nice. i’m holding you accountable for this :joy:

thanks for the read, mate!

2 Likes

:rofl: rip… ok if you didn’t get married by then I’ll marry you… JK

2 Likes

Better than the men around you now hmm miku?:rofl:

1 Like

JK… unless…? :joy:

Setting a bookmark. I’ll report back in a year :grin:

edit:

3 Likes

:rofl: can’t wait!

2 Likes

miku if you need to hide a year from now my house is open

2 Likes

:running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman: omw

2 Likes

buys cat beds

2 Likes

thank you so much for the reading! Just wondering, is it one question per person or can you ask more lol?

1 Like

As much as you want! Ask away

1 Like

My ex has cancer so I just want to try and prepare myself and ask, when will he die?

1 Like

@Aryaa_57 I am sorry to hear that…

Knight or cups = 12 months from now

Keep in mind this is not necessarily true…

1 Like

When will my financial situation improve?

1 Like