Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

When will i find a romantic partner?

1 Like

When will my love finally make the decision he wants to be in a relationship with me ? Thank you :blush:

1 Like

The moon: Deception, Difficult period, Fear, Hidden things, Insecurity, Mental confusion.
The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about reflection; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

2 Likes

Ace of wands = one day from now…

I would like to know how this turns out since its the shortest time period!!!

2 Likes

Oooh!!

2 Likes

7 of cups = 7 months from now

1 Like

Thanks , what card would you get if something isn’t going to happen at all may I ask just for knowledge?

2 Likes

Thank you very much! It fits my current situation.

2 Likes

The major arcana cards stats the issues or conditions that blocking it from happening. I would say the death card or the tower represents a major change of plans to the future away from what is being asked.

2 Likes

I see , thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

What would you say the best use of this is? I don’t have any questions I care to know but I still wanna ask one🤣 besides it’s a good distraction for me lol

1 Like

What exactly? The no? Or the major arcana? Or the time method?
:rofl:

1 Like

The reading in general lol

1 Like

Oh, I am supposed to go on a date tomorrow. The prediction is right, i’m sure the guy would want a romantic relationship, but i might not.

2 Likes

Lol! For me it’s entertainment and practicing my skills!
If this is actually a possibility then knowing when something might happen gives you a peace of mind! And there is this placebo effect that helps with manifestations!

1 Like

Huh. When will I get decent at energy work🤣

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg… this is good!

2 Likes

When will I sell my house? Thank you

1 Like

I told you! Your amazing!!

1 Like

I guess this is telling you to respect the natural cycle…

2 Likes