Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

When will i meet ( as in talk to, doesn’t have to be physically) the person i’m going to marry?

2 Likes

Mine was energy and intuition based on knowing that which I cannot know… not tarot based… so it might not pan out the same.

2 Likes

Well either way its good to get multiple perspectives :hugs:

2 Likes

5 of wands = 5 days from now

2 Likes

Queen of cups = 13 months from now
:rofl: guess you have stuff to do

2 Likes

Fuck!! @Keteriya it lined up!

2 Likes

I wonder if its a good idea to ask when I will find love or if I should just not ask🤔

2 Likes

:smirk:

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: your power grows by the day young mage!

2 Likes

The hanged man: sacrifice, waiting, uncertainty, lack of direction, perspective, contemplation. contribution to society and social interaction in a way that everyone benefits.
The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. Until the issues that represented by the card has been resolved and dealt with, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster

2 Likes

@dagar ask away!

1 Like

When will I find love. I feel like it might be similar to top mc tho :hugs::hugs::innocent:

2 Likes

:eyes: I’d be concerned he was off, if wasn’t close to what I said tbh.

I rarely say anything I don’t feel pretty certain about…

Doesn’t fit my style to boost people with unwarranted hopes and dreams🤷🏼‍♀️

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking: well miku is second only to you and @King_kemet when it comes to divination imo so it makes sense🤗

3 Likes

I sound vain, I apologize. :woman_facepalming:t3: I’d just rather be realistic and plan for the worst then, hurt people with hope that has no chance.

2 Likes

Don’t lol. It’s not vain if it’s the truth😘

2 Likes

The empress: A new opportunity, Abundance, Maternal care, Nuturing, Pregnancy. It means to be aware of the natural cycles of life.
The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. Until the issues that represented by the card has been resolved and dealt with, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

2 Likes

I assumed as much​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

psst hey… check discord

2 Likes

Yeah I understand that and it’s really scares me to be off or send people of a false hope… so I just say this isn’t necessarily true! I am just reading the cards I get…

2 Likes