Tell me your experiences with Odin

I have seen many signs and synchronicities about Odin lately. However I never contacted any norse god before. It seems like everywhere I go lately there is something to remind me of Odin. Anyone can tell your experientes with him?
Im not sure but I feel like maybe Odin is trying to make me contact him.
Odin appeared in one of my dreams and gave me a handshake…

Have you used the search function? I see him mentioned a couple times a week.

1 Like

^ Yeah, I’ve already told this site my experiences with Odin, I don’t need to repeat myself when we have a fairly powerful Search feature with multiple options for refining searches.

I’m sure newer people who haven’t yet shared would like the opportunity though.

Well, my experiences vary. What kind of experience would you like to know about? Healing? Transformative? Destructive?

My experiences with Odin started with dreams of him, me, Loki, and Vili traveling together. We were children in the dream.

Then a dream of people worshipping something and in the dream I was riding Sleipnir out of the clouds to punish them for doing something Odin didn’t approve of.

Then I met a man in real life whose middle name was Odin and he was blind in one eye with two ravens perched on his car. I helped him load his car then he drove off after we had a little conversation and when I looked where his car drove off there was a quarter.

In projection I projected to Asgard and held a council with Odin, Freya, Loki, and Vili and many minor gods and that is when Odin revealed some things to me, the connection we share, the history we share, and led me to the Gaulish pantheon.

4 Likes

This post right?

I need to experiment with Norse Gods I think.