Teleportation

Yes … I opened with In Magick all things are possible…

I was talking about Magick.

Damn you are a needy kid. What do you really need?

1 Like

Good idea i came up with, my thiery doing time travel with technology is impossible, and if defense force, tyrannical giants gets there hands on that technology, they would not let us use it, so crack the black magic to unknown regions of black magic time travel might be possible, go back to the Jerassic period with a special container like a duffel bag, sneak into a T Rex nest, using stealth techniques and quietly steel T Rex eggs, then go into a Velocer Rapters nest and take the eggs then come back to 2017 and gently put the eggs in a padded doggie bed without damaging the eggs, and wait unit all eggs hatch feed them the next door cat, Rapters make great pets they be able to eat the burger, and one night walking down the road and a car full of hoons pull up in there cars just call the fully grown male and female T Rex for Dinner.

1 Like

Beugatti Veyon, a $3,000,000 estate imaginary, $30,000,000 in my bank so i don’t have to look at my $14 bank balance at 48 years old that is how old i am it is impossible to get to $50,000. A genni my help, i dream of genni.

1 Like

Such weird priorities.

Work on your Ascent - there is no nobler goal than that. Money comes from power, power comes from Ascent, Ascent comes from you.

3 Likes

Per Fire …

Money comes from power, power comes from Ascent, Ascent comes from you.

Hell Yes !!!

By the way Bowling270 … if you are 48 and doing this childish dribble, there are real problems.

Please focus on getting your basic life in order and then return to magick when that is done.

3 Likes

In order to be able to do grand workings like teleportation, you would have to ascend to nigh-divinity. At which point getting money would be below you.

1 Like

And that high level of divinity, i able to wield the power to materialize objects out of pure energy, 100 ton 24 carot gold nuget, a veyron W16, a ounce of marijuana bag, i wont need to go to a shop to purchase anything anymore, food appear on the kitchen table, have you ever herd of this book i have purchase it 2 years ago on Amazon, it is called Secret Tibetan mind power system, Manifest anything you desire-within days, by Dr Thor Templar, i thought at the time great i could do with a book like that materialize objects out of pure energy o yeh a bag of dope highest quality, but when i received the book i tells me i had to activate the book through www.guildofoccultsciences.org to activate it, then weight unit get a email how long then bingo it is done, o be able to manifest anything great, unit found out its a coarse o one of those, i did finish the book i don’t know nothing manifest. O well can’t blame a Sorcerer for trying so i don’t bother with it anymore, ive locked it away in my filing cabinet.

1 Like

Sounds to me like you might have been had.:expressionless:

2 Likes

You need that much money ? Money is worthless if i would be able to build my own ritual building and keep my familly in love and i dont need ferrari All what i need is magic education, food, love in my familly and place where i will be able to ascent and gaining experience in magic, money for ritual clothes, altar all that things remember for your soul money means nothing, MAGIC , EDUCATION , FAMILLY LOVE and A PLACE where you can live and do magic if i would won some millions i would build place of occult for King Belial and buy other stuff that will help me ascend, education, rest of money i would pay on bank in 1% per year Profit to have max 1000-1500$ per month to dont lose familly love , my own mind and other things, you know im from Poland i had English language like 6-9 years and it isnt rly good, when i Reading books in English language much times i think what is it what it mean, remember money are valuable if you invest them in your soul your education if you lose them to be better than others you lose yourself. Sorry for my English i hope you will know what i wrote here, have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

About power of teleportation and other psychicial powers it is possible but without help of spirits without them you wont get any power most peoples think that their energy they are not wrong but when you ascend you are living a word where are peoples and where spirits are and then you realize that money is a little thing in huge (rly infinite space if you will think about magic like it is a good money making thing you wont gain that “power” to rob banks and peoples I would use it to go there where human cant go and meditate there, i would look how beutifull nature is i would gather beutifull orient flowers and herbs to sacrifice, if you are magician and think that you are better than others then you wont ascend, like we everyone know it is a hardway i used magic not for money not for love but for protect my familly my daughter , my wife becourse mother of my wife wanted to destroy our love, familly she even killed psychicialy her own husband i used magic to defend i dont cursed her becourse i dont want to hurt her i want to keep her in good distance from me and my familly, I would use magic for money but for no more like 500-1000$ monthly no more i rly dont care about money after death you will have nothing, sorry for some off topic and thank you for reading.

1 Like

Stopping time is not possible by laws of physics. Even if you did manage to stop time, you yourself would be stopped in place and frozen in time.

Even if we assume that for some reason you are protected from being frozen in time you would still be unable to see things, as light has been stopped as well and it can’t reach your eyes. And you wouldn’t be able to move because the particles in the air are also frozen and won’t move to let you past. You also wouldn’t be able to breathe for the same reason.

2 Likes

I can ask for names that book?

1 Like

Dude, the sentence you quoted tells you the name of the book right in it. Key to the True Kabbalah.

6 Likes

The other book that has spirits in it that teach teleportation of objects and self is called The Practice of Magical Evocation also by Franz Bardon.

I have also recently come across a book by a practitioner called 360 Heads of the Earth Zone by Nenad Talerman that goes into more detail on the eathzone spirits of Bardons Evocation book their personalities and his methods of contacting them.

A real gem!!

Good Luck and have fun!!

1 Like

you do?

@Syrin
It seems like you have been a member of the forum for quiet a long time and you are posting stuff without having made an introduction. It also seems like you ignored DarkestKnight when he told you so.As @DarkestKnight said in your previous post YOU MUST introduce yourself in the New Magician Help and Introductions category. Please. It is a rule in this forum. Lets try and abide by the rules kay? It’s not that difficult.

Miracle Mastery has a chapter how to do this. It’s more than possible. It’s a reality. However, I personally feel that teleportation like other abilities takes work and time. How bad do you really want it. I know what I want and I’m willing to work for it. I will spend the amount of time needed to transcend my humanity so I can be free and it wont take a lifetime. At least not if you use your most valuable asset (time) to get what you desire. Everything is possible. EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING. :wave::microphone:

1 Like

Work on reprogramming your subconscious mind.

You need to reprogram your beliefs about money.

Once you have re-taught your subconscious, that money comes to you easily, from multiple sources, on a consistent basis, with no harm to yourself or your family, and that it is your right to be happy and successful with that money, then you will have no more trouble getting and keeping it.

You also have to let go of other beliefs about it that have attached themselves from the collective unconscious like: the love of money is the route of all evil( from the Bible), all rich people are jerks, more money more problems, money is hard to come by, I have to work really hard for my money, I just want enough to get by, etc.

You may have other blocks, like loosing your personal circle of friends, because most will start to feel uncomfortable when your life is changing for the better and you’re no longer “one of them”

There are many subliminals for this you can find on YouTube for free.

Just find one that resonates with you, put it on loop in the background during the day, and especially while you sleep at night.

On average it takes about 21-30 days to reprogram stinking thinking.

Stick with the same subliminal during that time.

During this time, your subconscious is probably gonna get you to do anything BUT listen to the subliminal( you may all of a sudden get people calling who never called you before, and you just have to talk to them, people will all of a sudden want your attention, you may tell yourself “I’ll just do this later.” then later never comes.

All because your subconscious doesn’t want to change it’s programming.

When you do start listening, you may start feeling weird or nervous or angry( again it’s your old programming resisting)

Pay no heed and keep pushing forward if you really want to change your life.

A friend of mine started listening to a subliminal that states that he will attract money easily, and he just won $1000 not too long ago from a $20 bet on the Superbowl.

Many well known Millionaires have changed their entire lives, going from struggling to make ends meet, growing up in poverty, to lives of wealth and abundance.

Good luck🤙