Telekinesis is not working for me

Hello. I was practicing telekinesis for the last weeks and had no success. Many people will surely tell me " Meditate more" but I want to tell you that I am not a monk who has endless time for developing siddhis and meditating. In my despair I tried to contact Satan so that he can help me ( I believe that archetypal entities still have their own personal conciousness) but nothing happened. Is there any help for me?
Greetings,Lonelyseeker

1 Like

You’re expecting to be successful with telekinesis in only a week?

A former member of this forum, AdamThoth, spent over six months on developing the ability, and he was an accomplished magician.

2 Likes

What is telekinesis to you?

I think your estimations of timeframes may be a little optimistic. If it was that easy, we would all be Jedi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t despair. If you despair you’ll tense up and block your energy, just relax, persevere and remember it’s a process to learn any skill. You have to not just learn how to move energy, but also build your energy so it’s stronger. Adding other energy working development exercises, or breathwork, will help.

And when Adam developed it, he was moving matchsticks or empty soda cans rolling on their side, not flying or anything. He put some info here but the video was taken down, so we don’t have more.

1 Like

“I want do [x] but put in no effort, Oh and I expect other people to help me!”

Edit to sound less dickish:

It is possible to develop after many many years of meditation, maybe a lifetime, possibly in a monastery and you expect it within a week?

• Hi! Telekinesis is quite a difficult thing to master in a short short time. I have been practicing it and have achieved very little results over the past 5 years. Yes, it takes a long time. You have to pay special attention to your body and spirit. Constant meditation and the ability to deal with the energies around you. You can use the energy that surrounds you everywhere if you want to achieve great results. But you can also use your personal energy, the power of your aura. It is enough to have a developed kundalini and constant power meditation to achieve this. In any case, it will take years before there are not many noticeable results. But they are worth it. You’ll be proud of yourself! Keep going!

I think it is expectable to move at least a bit of paper with your mind after 2 weeks. I even tried to invoke Krehl’a’teral and Satan but nothing happened. I do not doubt that psi abilities exist but sometimes I doubt that everyone can achieve them, I am certainly one of those who cannot achieve them I guess…Greetings, Lonelyseeker

I think your expectations are too high. These abilities are not easy to develop. You’re using muscles that you haven’t ever used before in your life. Would you expect to become muscular going to the gym for only two weeks? No, of course you wouldn’t. Your body needs time to adapt to the stimulus of exercise and two weeks is barely enough time to get the process started. So why would you expect something like telekinesis to be any different? Your mind needs time to grow just like your body.

1 Like

I thought it took years to develop.

It takes as long as it takes. Adam was already a skilled magician so he wasn’t exactly starting from zero in terms of knowing how to manipulate energy.

My experience with telekinesis is a bit different. I got something similar with kundalini awakening where I can affect my surroundings with my emotions. Kind of like positive emotions > manifest positive experiences around me. Negative emotions > manifest negative experiences around me.

What exactly is kundalini, and constant power meditation?

Also what exactly do you do mentally in meditation? I’ve heard so many conflicting results/what you actually do.

Collect information about this, it is also available on this forum, use the search function, magnifying glass. In fact, any meditation is useful, whether it’s Yoga or any other oriental practices. This teaches you to better understand yourself and the energies around you, to work and tune in to them. You seem to consciously circulate the energy you need through your chakras and body, visualizing and feeling this process during meditation. Working with the chakras turned out to be very important in my practices and I achieved good results thanks to this. Start and don’t stop. Daily practices.