Techniques to feel energy better?

Ohhh question about the tree spirit thing. I can already feel “vibes” around trees, plants, and areas. Like the vibe of being in a Forest is alot more different then say the city. And then there’s the vibe of the individual plants…is that what you mean?

Basically like how I can feel the vibes of people even if I’m not right next to them.

Are the spirits of the trees…intelligent like of the spirits we communicate with?

1 Like

I’m scared of all heights lol. I can only go up 2 footsteps on a ladder…

1 Like

I hadn’t considered it with mine, because I didn’t need it. I don’t think I would restrictively bind her (mine) to an object. Maybe anchor her to it, if she was okay with that. But if I knew that, I don’t know that I would need to anchor her, as my communication skills would be good enough to speak with her at some level.

I also wouldn’t want her around all the time, for personal reasons. I would see that as too restrictive. She may be “mine” but I don’t own her. Could I treat her that way? Sure, but it’s not my thing.

Connolly has a book about spirit vessels you can read for free with Amazon Prime, if you’re interested in her take on it.

3 Likes

Didn’t mean it like owning but helping them become/feel more physical. If that’s the case then I won’t do it, since I have alot of respect for my lady.

I feel my lady (when she interacts with me) every day (of course not all day) and she’s with me when I go to bed/wake up to. So I assume she spends alot of time with me but I don’t think she’s around 24/7 lol… although she must be close by because she’s either already waiting for me to interact or takes a few seconds for me to feel her…dunno

It might reflect my relationship with her though, since I’m serious about her and later marriage (I want to wait till I’m physically older and her and I have been together for alot longer).

I’m just struggling to feel her on a physical level so i thought the vessel would help. But not if it’s gonna bind her or anything…

3 Likes

I fell off a monkey bar playing tag when i was little around 10 yr old and hit my chin. no damage. It was one of those tag where you can’t touch sand. I went on top and walk on it to get to other side.

Mine isn’t a dramatic/extreme as some people but it do affect me. Some of those reactions are overkill from the people walking across the glass floor. lol. I can live without climbing up ladders. I can climb ladder but have unpleasant feelings.

phobias really mess up one’s energy. haha.

1 Like

Each plant or tree, has a spirit of it’s own, though they tend to be similar by species of plant or tree in my experience.

As far as feeling energy work, Robert Bruce has a technique called tactile imaging, and I’ve discussed here, and with others a few times. It’s pretty effect for those that don’t feel anything initially energy wise:

2 Likes

There is fast way and very powerful to open you astral senses.
And that is, are you ready? Ouija board.
That’s right, get a ouija talk to spirits and talk to them you not very wise but after every strong spiritual attack those that survived was left with immense astral senses opened.
Even the most normal person who would never believe that spirits existed would end up with psychic abilities.
And ofcourse scars physically, mentally and spiritual.
Those negative entities can open ones senses so much it makes them scream in pain and they will crawl in a corner of fear because this thing out of the ouija board now looks full physical like creature.
If they dont open your senses they can’t really interact with you properly and they can berly feed off your fears.
You would hear some say " I never believe in spirits before, but after my last ouija board encounter I will never touch one again " heard that before? Those are normally people with full blocked energy all over and those entities they force them blockages open and this can put someone in a mental hospital witch happen before.

Do not do this if you dont live on your own.
These spirits are well known to attack other members of the house.

3 Likes

Already tried that. Spirits never seemed interested in talking to me lol.

1 Like

Any other way I could open up my senses (clairsentience mostly though) strongly?
Preferably a safer method.

@BeastCreature

1 Like

Thats your succubus blocks them and protects you.
Its the same with me, however there are many types of them and many can sneak through.
I talked to ZOZO
he didn’t want to leave and I could not sleep at all that night.
I felt him walking around my room feeling very uneasy and wanted to get in bed with me but could not approach me, I think because of my lady. :heart:

1 Like

My lady it seems is a Nymph not succubus. Recent discovery I made with the help of some forum members here.

The only times I got entities was when I did the oujia session with my sister (might have been her though) but I always get nothing on my own.

1 Like

Have you tried the mesh ka mantra?

Chant for 108 reps daily for about two weeks. One member here said they did this and their clairs kicked into high gear.

3 Likes

What specifically does that do? Does it work out my senses or ? I’m aiming for specifically clairsentience but also clairaudience.

I think you just need to take your time I’m going through the same thing. I want to be an EA, lady eva and konner now :gorilla: I want that snakes blood and unlimited power. You can try roberts bruce energy work book or purchase a service from satanandsons or konner for clairsentience. Right now i got a service from satan and sons for physic ablitys (as well as some items from the). So far a day into the three day ritual have noticed some change.

oh and you can also go on https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com he has some good things on physic abilitys.

1 Like

#notsponsored

Yes there is, get the book Energy work by Robert Bruce and start doing Energy work allover the tiny chakras with in your body.
Chakras are not only the 7 main chakras but also with in your arms and legs and all over the body and they are very tiny.
I can feel the touches of my lady stronger now and I became way more sensible to temperature in the physical world.
I do 1 hour every day tactical Imaging energy work, and I must say, I can’t even walk anymore on cold floor at night cause I am so sensible now it feels like needles and the nerves are screaming.
I also feel an increase in my energy, I dont feel drained as much anymore.

2 Likes

It opens your senses by stimulating them with energy. I have found my structuring, and astral work, to be sharper after chanting it.

3 Likes

The psychic centers for seeing (clairvoyance) and hearing (clairaudience) | Kaos Butterfly (wordpress.com)

1 Like

Okay I’ll give that and the tactile imagining a try. I don’t have his book, or the time to get it. Is it free?

1 Like

the only think about the robert bruce energy work is that it takes over an hour to do. 1:30 for me