Techniques to feel energy better?

Yes it should help with feeling spirits as well.

1 Like

Oh I am sorry dude I can’t believe I forgot to post this.
In Robert Bruce’s forum there is a whole section with like over 1 thousand threads that talks and discuss energy work. There is also a second section for Kundalini.
I have an account with both forums BALG and also

2 Likes

I did a Google search, seems easy enough to do. I’ll give it a try and report back. I’ll target the clair senses regions areas too with the exercise to get the energy flowing there too.

1 Like

Okay, so based off real quick research I did I tried it with my left hand. With my palm facing upwards.

First I traced my finger lightly up and down my left hand (on the palm) and after I got that feeling I stopped using my physical hand and tried to just imagine it(the feeling)…and move my energy up and down my left hand by just moving my awareness up and down my hand. I did feel something but I’m not sure if that was just cause of moving my awareness or if it was energy.

I might have felt tingling at the tip of one of my fingers but everything else might have just been me aware of the sensation of my hand as my awareness was moving up and down it. (From tip of fingers to wrist back up to tip of fingers)

1 Like

That’s the first stage of the energy. Keep doing it on the same spot for a good 5 to 10 min and see how the whole area feels. Your arms or legs area may start to twitch.

1 Like

Haha then I probably shouldn’t do my whole body at once or I’ll be twitching all over lol.

Also I think the method is even more effective if you move your awareness with your breath.

1 Like

You know I think I did this method with my inner ears chakras (and throat) way back when without knowing. I mean I was meditating and doing something like this - it’s how my hearing became extremely sensitive for a good few days lol.

1 Like

I think it’s also easier to do with my eyes closed. I have better awareness of my body and won’t get distracted visually as much that way and can go completely by feeling then.

1 Like

The pronouncing and intonation of this mantra would be like
Mèshka relunsÏm, batarèl luntinsugèl ?

1 Like

When you chant it, you will find that it has a flow to it.

Mesh Ka Rel Luhn, Sim Ba Ta Rel, Luhn Tin Sughel.

If you need help, a channel on YouTube called Satania made an audio of it:

2 Likes

That’s really great of you, thanks!!
I’m gonna try this one for one week. Let’s see :slightly_smiling_face: