Good reasons 4 all to push your spiritual skills to the max

:woozy_face:
sure, bro…

The reptialians do all the evil we once said about the demons.
Sure.
As long as you find someone to push all the guilt upon.
It must be very easing to your mind, isn’t it?

-recognize what Azazel means. the scapegoat, the falsely accused one.

man whom take up the sword,
die by the sword,
is what my teachers told me about that.

Sin,

¥’B

4 Likes

Reptilians are real flesh and blood beings that reside subterranean. They have psi skills. Legit. Pretty simple.

1 Like

oh yeaahh…

https://www.fashion-contactlenses.com/contact-lenses/Reptile-Contact-Lenses.html

here’s my how to become a real in the flesh and blood reptilian guide. :joy:

Notice to assume a lizard form,
not a wolf form during your shifting.

Sin,

¥’B

3 Likes

I’m not even going to get into this with you. Skeptics are always gonna skept no matter what you say.

1 Like

i’m not a skeptic.
I’ve seen people do this shift by choice.
That’s why i don’t call them enemies.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

I only saw your first line…I took your post wrong. I just read the rest of it. Lol. My bad!

Ever think humanity is solely responsible for all its own problems? And whatever hatred comes from other beings is more or less justified or given rise to by humanity in the case of many spirits born of their depravity.

P.S
The reptilians are actually a very nice people they just don’t like you average mutant monkey human with no brain anymore than some of us do. They are perfectly fine with someone that can think on their own though.

5 Likes

@anon47923162

Where can I meet one? How advanced is there technology & science? Would love to meet up with one. :smiley:

Maybe they can help to advance human mankind. Spiritually and technologically

Eh… while I like where this is going. The Anunaki are not the rulers. People are slaves to their own desires, which is why subliminal messaging can make them buy the world and never be their own world.

Over-all I think the idea of them is amazing and it’s a good place to start on understanding human psyche.

We perceive there must be an adversary so there will always be an evil, but what if evil is just a sub-conscious attribute of humanity and our own fears are why we see these things and believe these things to be real?

The inter-dimensional aspect of the Annunaki is a direct message to the abilities of your mind to travel from dimension to dimension in the astral planes.

2 Likes

The non-earth reptilians bloodlines go back to the children of the cosmic dragons that created the cosmos itself.

The earth reptilians have always been here because it’s their home planet. We share genetics with them.

1 Like

3 Likes

Must be why Dragon magick is so strong these days.

You aren’t going to find them on your own. They are masters at staying hidden and by default are pretty much more advanced than most humans will ever be in a single life. Main reason for this is not only their significant life spans but their culture and biology promote far more advanced and early training in psionics and magick.
You have to attract them and grab their interest put out the invitation as it were and do it strong enough that it isn’t lost in the general noise.

4 Likes

I’m sorry but I believe there are worse entities out there than Reptilians. I’ve had no experience with them and don’t think I would have an interest in working with them but from some of the points above, they seem okay I guess.

Also the whole Spiritual War seems to be entirely Symbolic to me. What have man made Wars done? Nothing but pure destruction and very few benefits so imagine what a Spiritual War would do? I just think the Demons, Angels, Gods and Spirits which favor us will let us evolve in a much more pleasant way.

2 Likes

So they don’t hate humanity and much of what others say about them desiring our deaths is false?

1 Like

It’s more they are withholding judgement for humanity to mature a bit before they make a final decision regarding the majority nature of humans.

3 Likes

That sounds more pleasant than the descriptions they are generally given.

3 Likes