Taste of their own medicine...turn their shit back at them!

My mate has just been seriously played by a guy who I’ve got to say was a fucking master at his game!
So I was thinking let’s give the guy a taste of his own medicine and make him become the person he pretended to be metaphorically speaking…
Have him feel the way he told her he felt about her etc
Wondering if you guys had any ideas on who to work with so this hits fast and hard?

10 Likes

Gameplayers deserve it. I’m also interested in seeing who could help.

3 Likes

From a lust spell perspective, I came across someone who suggested Lilith, Astaroth and Zepar. Im not sure
about Duke Zepar though (someone else can maybe confirm) but the Ars Goetia description gives the following : “primarily summoned by male followers to make women fall in love with them”.

4 Likes

Kedemel can manipulate a person’s endocrine system and make them all sorts of f’ed up.

As the deamon of Venus, she could have him doing almost anything, and with a smile in his face.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve never worked with Lillith but I have worked with Astarte and she was someone i did initially consider when I was speaking with my friend.

1 Like

That’s very interesting, thank you. She isn’t someone l know that much about so I’ll do some research, much appreciated.

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-listed-in-order-of-how-they-can-help-you/

Lust spell - How to do a powerful lust spell - YouTube

3 Likes

Hehehehe
Liber767 Vel Boengus?
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
@Orismen

So am thinking about setting an Intranquil Spirit on the guy :thinking:

2 Likes

You may enjoy working with Presfees of Lucifer’s Legion (from Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose), who has the power “to make somebody suffer in the way they made you suffer.” I’m sure you could ask Presfees to replicate your friend’s suffering as well.

I picked this book up recently, and thus far I am very pleased with both the powers on offer and the Pathworking method of summoning the demons. The process is pretty simple, but the connection is quite powerful. It’s sort of like a reverse evocation - you go the demon instead of them coming to you.

11 Likes

Never heard of that book, does the author have a section on her?

It’d be nice to see my experiences with her validated somewhere else. :smile:

1 Like

Oh wow @shinri that sounds perfect…Exactly what I was looking/hoping for, so yes I think I may indeed enjoy working with Presfees. Thank you so much for suggesting him/her!

2 Likes

sounds good to me! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

WOrk with Pan and make him fall in love with an 82 year old granny.

Also can’t help but say this- U R LOOKING HOT A.F in that pic.

2 Likes

Haha, funnily enough I had a similar idea to that but a wee bit nastier!

Aww thanks, that’s made my day! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I am reading this book.
It is awesome!!!

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/lucifer-and-the-hidden-demons-book/46014?u=sorcerersupreme

5 Likes

There’s a thread for this book, please can you move ypur post on to that one, thank you!

I know a few good ways for her to dominate him if it is still required?

Doll magic is powerful here. Create the doll in his image with a full ritual and ‘baptise’ it to be him and use his DNA or build it on his photograph.
Then weaken the Doll, urinate on it for dominancy and bind it with red ribbon or cord with the females name in capitals written over his name in lower case.

Work the doll nightly and then pull it out for extra stuff as needed and tighten the cords.

Using a Demon sigil and demon will greatly improve this spell. PM me for full details if needed. It works!

When she is finished with him, use a dagger heated in the rituals flame with graveyard dirt on the blade to ‘kill’ it right through the heart… brutal

7 Likes

be very careful with the intranquil spirit … usually has the habit of turning against the magician

1 Like

Thanks appreciate your concern.
Am aware of how unpleasant they are (have worked with them previously) and did actually choose not to use one in the end.

1 Like