Taste of their own medicine...turn their shit back at them!

Aww thank you, in this case it’s all been taken care of.
Did a couple of rather nasty workings on him.

I have done doll work in the past but not something I put in practise very often…hmmm maybe I should ha!

This I really like and has gone into my notebook for future reference :smiling_imp:

1 Like

The secret behind a successful Doll working on a man is in the female Urine to dominate it once linked. Add a razor blade to its abdominal cavity for some extra oomph too if required.

This has never failed me. Glad you got the problem sorted. The guy was probably a Narcissist. The impotence hex would also be a good option here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oooh that’s delightful!

I did actually go with a “limp dick” hex combined with a twisted version on a compact mirror spell

1 Like

Good work. I rarely do Hexes,but when it is needed it is needed. Why be a victim when we have gifts?

If it is for a player, I have special one that Lucifer takes care of and they usually knock their teeth out and get leg ulcers. Not a good look for cheating with !

3 Likes

I’m the same!
I’m not shy about verbally castigating/castrating someone so tend to “curse” in a mundane way.
For me to decide to use a magick hex then it’s because it’s truly required and I have no qualms in casting one with a stony heart and no mercy.

1 Like

can I PM u for more info? @anon88243269

1 Like

You can, but due to me getting so many daily emails requesting I do magic for free or paid, have to just say I do not do this. Nor do I do love Magic at all. Other than that, you can

@anon88242369 I know this is a very old post… in case you are still around and see this post, if you don’t have the dna of the person would the doll magic still work? He is a narcissist and what he has done its a very long story… I want this person to be never able to use his thing again ,