Tarot Reading thread

Sorry for the smugness. I can redo it but it seriously isn’t my style to shoot in the dark. If I do, I can’t discern mentally what it is, I have to make it up.

1 Like

Well Corona makes it nearly impossible to get a new job as designer cause everything is locked down in germany. :confused: I am stressed ro find solutions :confused:

Can you see something about my love life?

1 Like

I don’t know what my policy on repeat readings are. I just sort of throw them out whenever I feel like it. Ask me a specific few questions about your love life and I can answer them.

1 Like

Thank you and well …ok :joy:

Will I meet a new man this year who is connected with a new job and relationship? (Saw this at my new years eve tarot reading)

Is Baron Samedi trying to sent me sexual partners?

What shall I do to find the right one? Visiting special places?

Maybe this helps

4 Likes

Your picture doesn’t particularly help me. Sorry if my last assessment wasn’t that great.

Im getting the hermit which is unfortunately no, not unless you decide otherwise.

I decided to pull something based on Baron Samedis intentions. I think he wants to forcefully break a mental binding from you? I feel odd about saying this. I pulled the magician with 8 of swords as a clarifier.

You’re not gonna find anyone with your life looking like that.

1 Like

I am going to be honest, today is an off day. But here you go.

Nothing wrong with that, I understand if that’s not your style of reading.

About Baron Samedi,

Well I think you are right. I guess he wants to help me with it. Did you feel during this anything else?

About love: Well…I really hope this will turn intonsomething good next year :confused:

Thank you again I apreciate your help a lot!

1 Like

The love thing sucks. I want a way to fix it but I am just gonna have to keep on going. For me, as well.

Baron samedi smelled like he had just dug up a grave. A rotting corpse. Well dressed, with a cane, and a sharp, almost kind look? Weird. He told me to say a few things, and I added them to the reading. Then he left.

1 Like

Yeah thats him :slight_smile:
Just to clarify this: he wants to forcefully break a mental binding from me to someone else correct? Or something else…?!? Sorry for asking but I need this for sure.

I think I am kind of blocked by another person. I can not see and hear Samedi like I used to.

1 Like

Well and just beside that: Do you want a reading from me?

Kind regards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could i have a reading? my question is what does Asmodeus want of me/ Why does he want to work with me?

1 Like

You, I think.

1 Like

Yeah, what should I focus on? Whatever comes from that

You think he wants to break the binding to me? Are you sure?

Just think about a question :woman_shrugging:t2:

Or do you mean he wants to break my own mental bindings?
I am confused cause it doesnt make sense that he needs fo forcefully say bye bye to me. Thats how I understand it now ?!?

Hi @Maxwell, any chance your willing to do a reading of me intuition or cards scan what ever how ever you feel comfortable.

Hopefully your able to she’d better light on the most recent questions they asked me the same things basically on my page it’s not as big as yours only 180.