Tarot Reading thread

Okay, so I would like to somehow make a thread where I can answer requests without it becoming overwhelming and on some “permanent” basis. So, I’ll just say this much;

I will give you a reading, for free. However:

• I can do it whenever I like, however I like.
  • Requests that offer a trade of readings will be given top priority.
  • It may take a while to get your reading, as there will obviously be a very long backlog that builds up quickly.
  • The more info you give me about the question, not personal info, the better. I don’t need to hear your name or address or whatever some tarot readers be askin’ for.

Go wild

Edit: Also please always leave constructive feedback

21 Likes

Hey Maxwell, thanks for offering this.

I would like to get a reading about when will I be in a happy relationship. Been single for years really would like to be with a compatible person in a happy relationship. Basically what do you see relationship-wise with me…please don’t hold back I can take it :slight_smile:

If you have issues with that question you can tell me what you see in general with me in particular business and finances.

1 Like

Hii my question is: what is the person’s feelings towards me right now?
Information: we are in different countries and don’t talk for a couple years.
Thank you very much for your time :blush:

1 Like

I’m getting a real sense of self illumination. There’s something you need to be looking at within yourself, something you need to illuminate.

I think you need to sort out what you need to actually go out and make that connection. It’s in your hands, to bring it into your life, but you have a mental “kerfuffle” about it, and so you should organize your mentality before anything.

Simply put, the power is, and has always been in your own hands. You just have to make the choice: Will it be unconscious or conscious power?

Love is in your hands.

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

I would like to know when this abundance is coming.

1 Like

I’m feeling like they think you’re “unavailable” in some way. Romantically, conversationally, emotionally or all of the above. Distant and unapproachable, in some manner. I see Justice, but I’m not sure what it means.

2 Likes

Thank you!! We stopped talking basically because I became emotionally unavailable years ago. I pulled Justice a few times on this person too. Would you tell how do you see this on Justice if you don’t mind? I’m still trying to figure what it means to us.

1 Like

Since asking “when” isn’t reliable or feasible with tarot when it comes to timeframes, I asked “What needs to happen for this abundance to come.”

First, obviously, look at your work. Do you think it’s done? If not, you need to get some work done. If you do, don’t stress it! Things are still falling into place, a weak mindset will set it on the wrong path.

You may actually be bound by your fears. This is an important part of the manifestation process. You need to seek this out, the solution to this.

2 Likes

I see justice as a clear judgement. or “seeing the truth for what it is.”

3 Likes

Hey max! Could you do a tarot reading for what I need to do to achieve the level of musical success I desire? That level being as famous as ed sheeran or someone of similar acclaim? If you think i need to give more information just lemme know :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you that make sense. You’re good :slight_smile:

1 Like

You need to plan. Look ahead at your future. This is the important one here; if you are manifesting this change, working at it, you will succeed, but something that does not serve you will fall, some situation that is holding you back, a great upheaval. It might not feel good at first, but it will guide you to that success.

Can’t wait to hear your music!

2 Likes

thanks man! That was really quick too lol. Hopefully the great upheaval won’t be having to move out. Thats been coming up alot recently in my life. Granted if it is ill take it with as much stride and gratitude as I can muster

3 Likes

Can I ask a new question: what’s my true feelings towards this person?

It’s the same person from question 1 :joy:

2 Likes

Yours was straightforward, and I’m getting into the flow of things here.

1 Like

I’ll make an exception here, but only because it’s related.

You like them, as a sort of strong, dominating person. At least, that’s what I take from The Emperor.

2 Likes

okay :ok_hand:. Its cool if I’m asking too much but is there any way you could do a reading on how to get past my recent setback of realizing that I neglected an incredibly important side of of my preparation ( which I’ve been doing for 6 years about) that being able to do my own production? Its literally stopped me in my tracks and I’m struggling to get past the feeling of wasting my time when It could have been used more efficiently

2 Likes

^ nevermind lol.

2 Likes

Nah I’ll do it. Not a lot of people around right now, and I am a discerning dictator :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes