Tarot Reading thread

Can I get a general reading please

1 Like

I’d like a reading about my love life. Thanks.

1 Like

Maybe you mean that I should use magic to get a good result,right?

Hey Maxwell ! It’s been a while since the last time. My life has improved greatly, and I’ve realised a lot of things since.
So I would like a general reading, or more like to know where am I now in my life, where am I going. I wanna know if I finally understood what was blocking me so much.

I can do swaps, still learning though :blush:

Thank you !

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Hi @Maxwell

If it would be ok, I would like to get a general reading. What life is holding up for me the next 6 months :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I’ll definitely gonna take it. They seem demoralized now, not the effect I wanted to cause regarding this… individuals. Anyways I’m still working on this, thanks for the reading!

1 Like

Today on 1/11/2021 i was doing a pendulum divination was i talking to king belial or was it another spirit and if he was talking to him what advice is he trying to give me? And how are you doing max? Also any advice? And i also wanted to ask did my mom see the real lucifer and raphial in her dreams?

1 Like

I’ll get on it today

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Your greatest strength is in love.

2 Likes

You’re in a sort of “defeat” period. You either feel defeated or you’ve made it so someone rejected you or looked down on you, but regardless, it’s defeat for you.

The two above readings sound dissapointing, but if that’s the case you can only blame yourself. You have me a vague question that didn’t really reflect what you wanted to hear, so I gave you a vague product of what you asked for.

If you wanted something more, you should have put the effort in to ask something more.

As of now, you see focusing on a sense of almost being contrarian, as if you’re purposefully trying to do the opposite of what needs to happen. You may feel trapped by something or other, but what is trapping you is your own refusal to come down the mountain.

I can’t tell you where you’re going for sure right now, it’s mostly in your hands. But it’s better than here most likely.

It was Belial. I don’t know, I think it was someone else. But I don’t know. I think she’s in some rough mental territory. Be careful about what the spirits told her, she should reach out to lucifer and archangel Raphael on her own time.

Advice for you: Be in your own power always. Command your world. Strongly. Apply this to problems and ideas you come across lately.

I’m fine! :wink:

I don’t feel defeated so, I’m not sure this reading resonates with me at all. Respectfully, I don’t think what I asked was vague. I asked for a reading focused on my love life. Lots of people do those readings just fine. I appreciate the reading, but I don’t agree with the seeming smugness.

You’ll spend a lot of time planning and looking around for opportunities. Stay mentally put together in the upcoming weeks. Don’t go craZy over dumb things, be sharp. Take this is n mind as you go forwards.

1 Like

What about your love life? That’s why I consider it vague, I could tell you a lot of things about your love life.

1 Like

I dunno if all of these will be on point. They feel wrong.

Just a general overview of my love life. It’s basically asking you to tell me whatever you see in that area. Same for a general reading, you can focus on any area or all three: money, love, career, ect.