Tarot Reading thread

Alright thank you, for both messages.
Well what really matters to me right now is actually my spiritual path and I believe it should be my main priority at the moment. The two questions are kinda connected in a way, as I’m afraid if I stay with that man, he isn’t going to accept what I’m doing, and I do not want to hide it. He is quite open to a lot of things, but not sure about that one.

Hi Maxwell, if you can and you want to, would you please help me with my question?
My question is: when will i get some peace?

This is a whole month late, sorry. I’ll get to it when I can.

2 Likes

If you’re still doing draws, I’d like one!
Questions (If these are good questions to ask):
What does Lamb, and Bune have to say, and any others if they have something to say?
What is the Fire of a Thousand Angels? (When I got into the Occult a demon told me that I am that? Idk if it was feeding me bs, or referring to my spirit / being metaphorical or literal, or a parasite ik ive had plenty of those beginning my path)
What currently hinders me that I am unaware of?

I would like one too, I would like to know if Bune/Bime(as I refer to them often) has been successfully called on to do the working for helping me get a car or do I need to do something more? I would also like to know if I’ve properly contacted Azazel; I wanted to learn time magick from him and I got some information, but I’m not sure if it was him or just my imagination. I guess that’s a doubt I still have from time to time when trying to petition entities. I hope I haven’t asked too much. I could definitely give a reading in return. I’m still practicing with tarot though, but I do my best to give accurate readings. Thanks in advance.

I am not staying on the ball with these. Your questions you posted before aren’t probably relevant to you anymore, so I’m just gonna start over again. But this time I’m gonna restrict the “Assured” readings to the first 15 after this post, the rest may be taken on later/i’ll open up another time slot.

I am stuck in school rn, so i’m gonna have to start much later. For info, read the top post.

1 Like

I would like a reading on whats coming up for me at work! I was asked to do a big project that I think is out of my league! While I can do the work its a struggle to get the supplies I need :upside_down_face: not to mention the finance department questioning everything and want the cheapest materials…
I am wondering how this will turnout.

Also if you want a reading in return I can do that!

1 Like

Hi, max, I’ll take a spot.
How my targets will be affected with my Baneful treatment?

Short story: A bunch of assholes have been playing with my life in the last months, & yesterday I did some treatments, also I called two spirits, not sure if they did hear me.
Is important to me tore down the targets, crazy assassin people.

I can’t do swaps, my adivinations skills are just… meh, so I’ll patiently wait.
Thanks

1 Like

May I have a reading please?
My question is am I offering enough in my pact with Belial and if not where am I lacking?
I like getting insight from others before I sign on the dotted line, for a major pact.

If you don’t want to answer that question, can you tell me what are the intentions of the black magician who is tracking me down?
I have no idea what I did this time. Or maybe I suck at noticing things.

1 Like

I will start within 4 hours time.

1 Like

Can I have one please?
My question is about outcome of my IELTS exam on 14 January? Will it be successful?I want 6.5 overall. 2 years ago I got that score but my exam result expired and I have to take another exam in 14 January.
Thanks

1 Like

Hey maxwell can I get a reading please about my financial status in future…Thank you so much

If it’s a collaborative project you’re going to be working with the kind of people that will try to stand as an overseer or try to manage the project themselves with the reason they have, with their heads out together. They might not be self aware of what shade they cast. If you’re working on your own, you can expect to be able to manage all of your ideas with a impunity.

My advice for you is you need to focus on balance and whatever you’re doing. Only take on what you can handle, don’t overestimate or underestimate what you can offer.

you’ll be pretty engrossed in what you’re doing for however long you’re going to do it, and you’re definitely going to get better at the job as you do it. Just stick your nose to the grindstone.

it is going to be rough terrain, and the people you’re working with may not be so stable

1 Like

I’d like a reading. Pm me

1 Like

So it looks like they’re going to feel pretty demoralized about something.I asked how it was going to affect them, and I got the nine of wands.

If you want these guys away from something, they’re going to be away from something. I mean, just look at the guy. He got his ass handed to him. If you were trying to cause insanity, secretiveness, confusion or illusion, that’s where they are, although The Moon card means other things.I think overall, whatever happened to them at worked, I just get this feeling that it didn’t do everything you wanted it to.

I don’t think there’s anything else for me to say, maybe I’ll put some advice?if you’re overly worried about how it’s going to turn out, you should really get mad. You need to fend those feelings off.

1 Like

I’m getting a sort of half way feeling. This pact also puts me off. You’re gonna end up sacrificing your stability. I wouldn’t want that.

Belial, I suppose, grants clarity through trials.

1 Like

I don’t know, yes or no questions aren’t easy with tarot.

1 Like

Although, if it’s not happened yet, I’ll give you advice.

Uhh

I think it wants you to cheat?

The seven of swords is a man stealing off with these swords. It represents deceit and thievery. This, to me, means cheat. I don’t usually support that but it’s right here laid out for us. Im confused. I clarified it though, and the hierophant is above it. So it’s most likely dealing with teachers/professors/test takers. Maybe go enchant them with magick? Whoo knows. But here you go.

1 Like

That is honestly up to you don’t be a fatalist

1 Like

4/15 spots filled.