Taoist Weather Magick

Merry Christmas all! Have a great day.

2 Likes

Holyshit. Did you actually summon snow? I mean, the ACTUAL snow from the sky?

Merry Christmas to you too :slight_smile:
And a Happy Solstice for last Saturday and a Happy New Year to boot.

What all kind of works are you doing I’m really interested In this stuff and want to start but I’ve done very little fengshui or reiki or Taoism and honestly not too experienced in the occult either but I would really like to know more about this and you might be a good teacher or Atleast resource lordjoshallen

Hey everyone, thanks for the support, I recently did a video on Taoist Sea Magick, a subcategory of Taoist Weather Magick.

2 Likes

this will be something interesting to explore. We could always use more rain in Cali. So many orange trees have been replaced with sheep farms and cotton already. and the fire in Shasta made the place look so bad that a lot people living there decided to find another forest to live in

:thinking: I didn’t watch it yet but I saw a white tiger on your feng shui vid. I was told long time ago that I was born in the year of the white tiger. Been to busy livin to check out the white tiger.

your red vermillion bird looks very much like a flammingo.

They have a flock of flammingos at the L.A. zoo. neon pink-orange in the sun and darker reds in the shade. Very pretty to look at 🥸 but that pile o’ birdie shit stinks😷