Taoist Weather Magick

Thank you.

1 Like

so you do this just by concentrating? Have you studied/read anything formally, like from a book or course?

1 Like

Yes, I learnt a lot of methods from the book “Daoist Weather Magic and Feng Shui” by Professor Jerry Alan Johnson.

1 Like

My new video on Taoist Magick. Meet Zuo Ci, the Taoist sorcerer.
1 Like

I would like to be able to conjure incredibly intense thunderstorms. I’ve created some interesting results with weather Magick in the past, but never anything as devastating as a thunderstorm.

1 Like

The same day I talked about wanting thunderstorms, and this starts to roll in on a day when it’s supposed to be clear, no chance of rain.

I really got to watch what I’m saying.

2 Likes

Dear LordJoshAllen,

I’d need some advice on Weather Magick.

I’ve been in charge for aproximately 40 people,
on a road trip,
which is based on camping in different cities with each and every stop.

Now my problem was,
even tho i have high influence about the weather generally,
i was hit with my group with 2 rain streeks;

The first one was expected,
and kind of heavy,
and the secound happened after i directly called the heavens and earth,
not to rain at that specific areal,
but rather a few hundred meters away.

i casted group shieldings,
and tried to make sure no rain goes down,
turned back to sleep (i had worked 9 days with 4-6 hours of sleep at that point,
and was waked during that time,
to change the weather,)
so i could aply the rest of the magick,
through my Godform.

However,
i failed there,
and it did rain on the people sleeping under my protection.

So,
i natrually wonder,
where i may have gone wrong,
with my magick.

i had called heaven and earth,
through the egyption masks,
assuming my own Egyptic Godform aswell,
and holding my egyptian staff of kingship.

shortly after the rain,
it revealed to me,
to go get,
and find something importend,
i had been working on manifesting.

So,
techniqually,
does it count as one of those things that “had” to happen,
pre-determined=```??

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I think what you do is amazing and you are truly helping the planet with your workings. I hope you don’t take this wrong way, but you remind me of Elrond from lord of the rings.

2 Likes

Hi there Berion, please accept my apologies, I have been very busy and have only just got around to this forum after being away for so long. It seems to me that the rain that occurred as a result of you lacking a specific magical tool. If you felt compelled to find something, this is usually a nature entity trying to reach out to you. These nameless and often “unknown” spirits possess important knowledge about finding tools of natural power within the world. Stones, branches, crystals etc. Stones that have a natural ability to summon/stop rain are visibly different, they are found in caves and in rock formations. You can spot them easy because they emit a soft golden glow of ethereal light. I would suggest that you explore forests and the countryside. There is a tool waiting for you. It may be more than one object, perhaps a branch from a lightning struck tree so you can make a staff that allows rain to be controlled.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I hope everyone will enjoy my latest documentary on Taoist Magick. It is over an hour long and its packed with great information. Never before has there been such in-depth exploration with Weather Magick, topics ranging from summoning snow, controlling wind, bringing forth rain, stopping storms, nature deities, sacred tools for nature manipulation, magical hand gestures, magical ritual dances etc. This is truly one of my greatest videos to date.
3 Likes

Thank you LordJoshAllen,
indeed i do have lightning struck wood around,
which i haven’t processed further into wand making yet,
aswell as a huge collection of stones,
that manifested directly from Natrue / Spirits for me.

So you say,
i got to use a stone which emmits a light golden shimmer of light?

I think there was some in the collection,
i’ll check for that.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I love Your videos, man! This one was especially helpful. I adore Nature Magick :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

John Razimus and myself on Eastern Magick and Weather Magick.
3 Likes

I don’t mean to be a doubter here but a few simple observations from someone who lived long enough in nature. While the rain is in the video the background trees and leaves are not affected, they don’t move, they are static, now given the intensity of the raindrops we should see at least some leafs moving downwards, and that doesn’t happen. Now to my mind two things come:

1. The rain is only concentrated on the location of the Weather stone

2. This is a video edit

As I said, I don’t mean to be a doubter here and I do respect you. Care to give an insight into this my fellow practitioner?

1 Like

Hi, which video are you referring to exactly? I have several rainmaking clips. In some clips (during thunderstorms) you can clearly see the trees and leaves moving, some of them even fall off during the storm. In other clips, the rain is not accompanied by any storm, wind or hail so in comparison it is quite gentle and mild. If you are suggesting the rain is a video edit (CGI, digital effects) I’m a decent editor but CGI is obvious, even if it is good. When using Weather Stones, sometimes the Stone is used for accuracy. To pinpoint an exact spot in the sky such as a rain cloud, to lock onto it and control its properties for a short time. This could create a more concentrated reaction.

1 Like

This is a clip from a Thunder Magick ritual I did earlier this year. You can see how intense the rain is because it is fuelled by a storm, mixed in with some hail. Quite a bit of wind as well. Pay close attention to the tree on the right, look at the white blossoms as they fall off when the rain hits, I’ve got a lot of recordings of rain workings but I think this one is the most powerful example. Most are much more gentle and pleasant, you can tell how uncomfortable I am here. The pellets of hail also hurt as they fall haha!

1 Like

Each and every clap of thunder in that clip is 100% real. No editing at all.

Understood, I just wanted to make sure that my assumption about the pinpoint of the stone was correct, thank you for replying and taking time to explain, Infinite blessings!
As always your videos and posts are hidden gems of wisdom. May you prosper brother.

1 Like

You are very welcome, thank you for watching as always. (:

1 Like