Taoist Weather Magick

I haven’t even finished the video yet but I already love it.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I hope the video helps you in some way (:

1 Like

Talking about my most powerful magical item when it comes to weather magick, and a brief look at one of my rain making rituals. You can see what the rainmaking magick looks like.
2 Likes

How about a ritual to manifest and then point a tornado at something?

1 Like

This is possible, are you talking about “controlling” or “guiding” a tornado to a very specific place?

yes, a building like the IRS building or someone I don’t like. LOL

1 Like

just joking about it

1 Like

LOL HAHA! Nothing wrong with that!

Just summoned a severe thunderstorm using Taoist Thunder Magick!

3 Likes

:heart: Yes awsome subscribed also. When i have come a certain way with what an currently doing elemental magick esp air/fire but also want to learn propper Mandarin there ate things of Chinese / Tao wisdom which I plan ro explore. But alas not yet.
Thank you @LordJoshAllen for being hete and posting :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the support, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Just done a tour of my weather magick altar

3 Likes

Here is my latest video on sixth sense, psychic power and how to open the third eye. I give a short Taoist meditation exercise for you to try out which will unlock weather abilities.
6 Likes

I did a new video on things that could go wrong during Weather Magick and how to remain safe.
3 Likes

I’ve just started a series on Taoist Weather Magick aimed at beginners and novice practitioners. Consider this a FREE video course on the magick and how to practice it!
3 Likes

Cannot believe I’ve only just discovered this wonderful thread. Thank you for writing (and updating!) us with such vast and helpful info. I’ve felt quite drawn to traditional Chinese magickal practices, though I never tried anything out and would usually just chalk it off to me having half-Chinese blood and my father’s deep fondness for ancient Chinese movies lol. :sweat_smile:

Will definitely be following future posts here with much interest and enthusiasm! For the meantime, I shall try to find and read the book you’ve recommended in one of your older posts here. :+1:

2 Likes

Storm-calling was the first magic I purposely performed. I was 12, and I first did it by intensely concentrating on the sky above for about half an hour during a school assembly. I brought in a thunderstorm even though the forecast called for sunshine lol. A few weeks later, I got a little more reckless and decided to conjure a tornado because I was extremely drawn to them as a kid. But I didn’t want anyone to die in it, I really just wanted to get out of school early. So I made a shitty little map of the mountains I lived on, marked an area for the awful Baptist Church my stepdad made me go to and set a crystal on the marker for the church. The tornado touched down on the mountain, literally jumped around and somehow the only thing destroyed was the church…I was so fucking thrilled. Except when we got called in to help clean up the debris and I found a dead raven (my favorite birds, and ironically the very creature that gave me the ability I believe). A few years later when I was 16, my adopted aunt’s alcoholic shithead roommate tried to fight me, and he had to drive a few hours away to go to some event. I sent a storm after him, which I guess took form of a tornado and chased him down the freeway. He came home later and his first words through the door were “fucking witches” :joy::joy: he thought it was our friend Aimee who sent it. He told me the tornado chased him and he had to basically hide his car in a water canal, which fucked it up. He never found out it was me who sent it. I’ve also had to get good with killing down winds, because my town (it’s actually a fucking village) is so high up in the Wind River mountains, that 30-60mph winds are an everyday, all day thing (we don’t say the ‘w’ word). I also have practiced bringing sunlight, for winter days and breaking up storms so I’m not stuck in the rain or snow (dangerous for a mountain nomad).

4 Likes

Thank you for checking out my post! I’m always adding to this thread with more information and videos relating to both Taoist practices and Weather Magick. These topics are fairly obscure in the English speaking world, even in the Occult community, so I’m doing my best to provide knowledge to all! I love those old Chinese movies and TV shows, can’t beat the classics Lol.

1 Like

Your videos are awesome many western living people are interested in the topic

1 Like